Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall (902 Views)

When Your Village People Sit Near You In Exam Hall / Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall / HALL OF FUNNY PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by chux76(m): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2014
TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE BANKING HALL

1 - The Pen Borrowers: They are always in the bank, common pen they won't have. This people are very dangerous, once u lend them the pen, u might find it difficult to identify them, At a bank in Nigeria, once someone tells u "can i have ur pen" Believe me bros, that is the last time u will see that Pen (except if u are lucky).

2 - The I Dey Your Back Team: Immediately they enter the banking hall, even before taking d slips (withdrawal or deposit) all they do is to know the last on the queue and u hear them saying, I am at ur back. If care is not taken 8 people can tell u "I dey ur back", then at the end of the day, they cause Confusion (na me dey hin back, I don tell am, I was here before u blah blah)

3 - The No protocol team: These kind of people don't obey the first come, first serve slogan, they are mouthed in the bank, immediately they come in, they just walk up to the cashier or manager, he asks them to sit down and within 5mins they have completed their transactions while u still dey dere dey look like mumu for queue. (Diaris God oooo)

4 - The Bank Door rejectees: These people will always have a problem with the bank door, then u see them removing their belts, car keys, mobile phones etc. and yet the machine keeps shooting "pls go back" My bros next time come to bank naked, biko, it will allow u in... # LOL!

5 - The slip wasters: These kind of people can waste slip for Nigeria, to fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip na jamb questions, u see them cancelling, tearing, squeezing and taking another one. To write common 3780 naira in words na gobe. Even the so called undergraduates are found wanting in this scenario...CHAI!!!

6 - The pple from Another Planet: These people usually behave like dem no dey this world since 2 years, they will always be asking for today's date, even after telling them the correct date, they will ask someone else again. I tire for these people.

PLS WHICH NUMBER U FALL IN D ABOVE?? U must fall under one ooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by fckmn24seg(m): 12:06am On Oct 19, 2014
U try

(1) (Reply)

Hahahahaha (pic) / Husband Blamed For Stealing Biscuits But His Wife Soon Caught The Real Culprit / Jokes Of The Day: Dumb Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.