Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? (1063 Views)

Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. / Imo State Governorship Election - Online Poll / Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by kasiem(m): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2014
In many of the elections done here in Nigeria apc has always been the winners online but in actual reality they would always fail. Check how ngige won everything online, same way the party won the elections in ekiti and so many other places online but all through this periods they've always failed yet their followers wouldn't stop being deceived by online elections. This was the same way buhari virtually won all the elections online and when he failed in reality his supporters started alleging rigging which culminated in post-election crisis. Please i suppose by now we should've understood that reliance on online victory is not always good to avoid unnecessary problems

8 Likes

Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by Mekateka: 5:12am On Oct 19, 2014
OP leave them, their eyes go soon clear like afternoon. They can only deceive their useless few supporters with their online poll.

5 Likes

Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by mrjangaweed: 5:34am On Oct 19, 2014
NA THEIR WAY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THEY WILL ONLY WIN ONLINE WHILE THE ELITES GOES GRASSROOT

ASK

NGIGE
FAYEMI
BUHARI

7 Likes

Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by Fxwarrior: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2014
Its same as Man U beating Barcelona in video game

10 Likes

Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by 2cato: 6:23am On Oct 19, 2014
Fxwarrior:
no it is like arsenal beating chelshit 9-2.
The major problem of nigeria is APCs and their clownish way of doing things while gej and PDP are always reaching out to the grassroot APC are always using false propaganda and terrorism to frighteen people to submission and if they fail to achieve what they want they will turn to insult e.g ekiti and anambra.

4 Likes

Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by tallfish145(m): 6:35am On Oct 19, 2014
Unreasonable thinkers. General all d way

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by nigerianvenom(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2014
Fxwarrior:
I remember buhari defeating GEJ massively via online in 2011,but after the actual election,GEJ thrashed him mercilessly by double the vote he won.
Same thing happened between akpabio and udoedeghe in akwa ibom state during 2011 election but akpabio thrashed him without any form of pity.
Fast forward to 2014 when ngige won via all the online forums polls,yet he came a distant 3rd to obiano.
What about ekiti where fayemi defeated fayose via nl and other forums,yet he didnt only lost in during d actual poll,but lost disgracefully by 16-0,what a shame!

4 Likes

Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by russello: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2014
Maybe they think the market women in ariaria market, oshodi market, karimo fish market etc are all online.

No wonder they always end up crying blue murder, take to the street to maim innocent citizens, and go to court to contest a relatively free & fair election outcomes whenever reality finally plays on their face.

But, that's not my business sha

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by philantoxx(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2014
hope an E-judge will swear dem in.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by Engineer96(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2014
Each time I see this online poll and the accompanying result, I will be wondering. Who and who voted in the so called online poll.
I am online when not occupied by official matters but I have never seen the poll going on. Now, tell me, how will my mum and dad, who never come online, vote.
These people should stop deceiving people like Buhari because he will never win.
Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by kasiem(m): 12:21am On Oct 25, 2014
they wont say anything here
Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by hasyak(m): 1:22am On Oct 25, 2014
kasiem:
In many of the elections done here in Nigeria apc has always been the winners online but in actual reality they would always fail. Check how ngige won everything online, same way the party won the elections in ekiti and so many other places online but all through this periods they've always failed yet their followers wouldn't stop being deceived by online elections. This was the same way buhari virtually won all the elections online and when he failed in reality his supporters started alleging rigging which culminated in post-election crisis. Please i suppose by now we should've understood that reliance on online victory is not always good to avoid unnecessary problems

The truth is that most that go online and comment on political discuss are a bit enlightened, and can make rational decisions, compared to the majority whom are politically blinded by sentiments of religion and tribe.
Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by chamboy(m): 2:09am On Oct 25, 2014
a thread for fools
Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by kasiem(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
hasyak:

The truth is that most that go online and comment on political discuss are a bit enlightened, and can make rational decisions, compared to the majority whom are politically blinded by sentiments of religion and tribe.
do u mean to tell me that the type of comments we see here on nairaland show a bit of enlightenment?

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by hasyak(m): 2:59am On Oct 27, 2014
kasiem:
do u mean to tell me that the type of comments we see here on nairaland show a bit of enlightenment?

"a bit enlightened” ..compare to the rest that are not even enlightened? you can now imagine how pathetic our situation is
Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by talktimi(m): 5:18am On Oct 27, 2014
If nobody claps for the lizard, the lizard will surely clap hands for himself. APCankerworms are just doing the needful by applauding themselves after irrelevant elections
Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by AMINU4(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2014
de fear of apc is de bigining of wisdom for PDP.
sai buhri 2015: nobody can stop a moving train.
Re: What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online? by raiszy2k(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2014
/-\ |0 ( full of disgruntled politicians

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Someone Taking Us To Be Fools? / Boko Haram Frees Abducted Women, Girls Rumoured Married Off To Insurgents. / Tambawal, APC Drag FG To Court Over Removal Of Security Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.