Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) (3506 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 / GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) / Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) by vivalavida(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2014
rigarmortis:

GMB's dikc is waxing strong in two places, your mouf and your anvs. Rubbish. You better wake up, APC has no structure in some states, they only rely on their strongholds, which wont be enough, PDP on the other hand is present in the remote villages, the online polls?...pls take the result and shove down your already GMB widened arzhol3, most of the participants wont stand in the sun to vote, the other half are unregistered.

PDP has the market women, village women and grassroots in their fold, just start sharpening your dagas like you did when you boss lost the last time.

Omencvnt.

one hennessy for you
Re: Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) by Balkan(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2014
This general who said civil rule is abomination is now trying to come back to power through election
Nigerians forget easily. A man that does not know the rule of law.
An Islamic fundamentalist. The man who said Boko haramites should not be arrested. You want impose sharia in
Nigeria. God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) by major466(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2014
Domkat Bali is not Hausa or fulani.
He's a Christian from Mangu LGA Plateau state.
Re: Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) by major466(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
You need to go back to school.
It's you who needs to go back to school.
Re: Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) by major466(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2014
Omimah:
OP, when the past of Jonathan is unearthed don't say it's because he is a minority christian.
What do you mean by Minority Christian?
Re: Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) by Ayesman(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2014
I MUST vote for Buhari, shikenan.
Re: Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) by Balkan(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2014
major466:
Domkat Bali is not Hausa or fulani.
He's a Christian from Mangu LGA Plateau state.
now born again. He was part of them

1 Like

Re: Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) by drnoel: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2014
ba7man:
We don't care!!!! angry

GEJ must go!!!

Be patient till 2019 then people will listen to u. 2015 is not going to happen 4 Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) by Caseless: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2014
Balkan:
Who ever thinks this man is coming to unite Nigeria should think otherwise. Nigeria is a secular state. No to Islam imposition or islamisation of Nigeria. He has introduced extremism in A sweet religion Islam. Muslim in Nigeria are moderate but see the agenda of this coup plotter who overthrew a democratically elected government with barrel of guns and tanks. It's a shame that Nigerians don't read btw lines

Buhari Go and retire. Don't you have children who are supposed to be leading today? I will rather vote for your grandson in your stead.
Long live Nigeria
trash frm d trashy fingers of trash!
So mamman vatsa was the minister of Abuja, idiagbon a hausa/fulani , domkat bali a hausa/fulani man? So abuja even existed when buhari was there? Ur new style of propaganda is making u to look shameless even more.
Re: Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) by Caseless: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2014
Balkan:
now born again. He was part of them
trash!
Even mamman vatsa that was in charge of a non-existing abuja is a hausa man? Liar! Mamman vatsa is a nupe man.
Re: Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) by EbolaParasite: 12:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Balkan:
would that be enough? I will add ugba with okporoko and another bottle of Hero beer

All join. Although anything wey no be shine shine bobo, me I no want. STAR all the way.
Re: Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) by tit(f): 1:09am On Oct 20, 2014
Caseless:
trash frm d trashy fingers of trash!
So mamman vatsa was the minister of Abuja, idiagbon a hausa/fulani , domkat bali a hausa/fulani man? So abuja even existed when buhari was there? Ur new style of propaganda is making u to look shameless even more.

Idiagbon is Yoruba/Fulani.
I know him to his grandpapa compound.
Re: Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) by Balkan(m): 3:13am On Oct 20, 2014
tit:

idiagbon is Yoruba Fulani. We all know that
Re: Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) by Caseless: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
tit:

adonbilivit. Tel me more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second / Fayose's Speaker Of Ekiti State Shameful Display Video / Revealed!!!! Lagos Explosion Not Caused By Refrigerator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.