Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

(shocking Photo) ISIS Crucifies 17-yr Old Boy For 3 Days After Taking Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (shocking Photo) ISIS Crucifies 17-yr Old Boy For 3 Days After Taking Photos (1994 Views)

See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / SEE: Soldiers In Bauchi Captured Taking Photos Of General Buhari / 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(shocking Photo) ISIS Crucifies 17-yr Old Boy For 3 Days After Taking Photos by chiebuka55: 7:23am On Oct 19, 2014
Isis fighters have executed a 17-year-old boy and left his body on display on a cross in Syria.
Pictures being shared online show a banner attached to the teenager’s chest saying the boy has been crucified for taking photos of Isis military bases, as well as receiving “500 Turkish lira” for any footage taken.

The message describes the ruling for the alleged crime as “apostasy” and states the teenager has been “killed and crucified for a period of three days” as the punishment.

According to the Independent,the alleged execution comes after it emerged Isis militants had beheaded their own fighters for spying and espionage.
The image of the murdered teenager appeared on a social media account of an activist group known as Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently.

See Photo & read more: https://www.facebook.com//posts/363508243816335
Re: (shocking Photo) ISIS Crucifies 17-yr Old Boy For 3 Days After Taking Photos by kennyslim1(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2014
ISIS = Bloody murderers
Re: (shocking Photo) ISIS Crucifies 17-yr Old Boy For 3 Days After Taking Photos by olenyi: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2014
Re: (shocking Photo) ISIS Crucifies 17-yr Old Boy For 3 Days After Taking Photos by denedene(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2014
kaiiiii. wen will all diz end
Re: (shocking Photo) ISIS Crucifies 17-yr Old Boy For 3 Days After Taking Photos by IGBOSON1: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2014
And someone wants to tell me we stand a chance in hell trying to reason with their cousins here in Nigeria!? sad
Re: (shocking Photo) ISIS Crucifies 17-yr Old Boy For 3 Days After Taking Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2014
This picture looks somehow. First arabic have its own figure for "500". ISIS would have written all in arabic. Secondly, I'm trying to figure where his hands are. Thirdly, the source is laughable.

Anyway, those isis guys are bastards that needs to be flushed off the earth.

#Peace-In-Syria

1 Like

Re: (shocking Photo) ISIS Crucifies 17-yr Old Boy For 3 Days After Taking Photos by ratiken(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2014
Exactly what Buhari wants instituted in our once peace-loving country. God is greater than ISIS and sharia lovers.

3 Likes

Re: (shocking Photo) ISIS Crucifies 17-yr Old Boy For 3 Days After Taking Photos by hugoart(m): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2014
ratiken:
Exactly what Buhari wants instituted in our once peace-loving country. God is greater than ISIS and sharia lovers.
Stop talking rubbish please.
People are dying in the NE this same way and Jonathan is friends with the perpetrators of evil.

5 Likes

Re: (shocking Photo) ISIS Crucifies 17-yr Old Boy For 3 Days After Taking Photos by blexxonmak(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2014
And somebody wants me to vote for a descendant of these bloody pigs.No way.

3 Likes

Re: (shocking Photo) ISIS Crucifies 17-yr Old Boy For 3 Days After Taking Photos by ratiken(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2014
hugoart:
Stop talking rubbish please.
People are dying in the NE this same way and Jonathan is friends with the perpetrators of evil.
Keep mute my friend if in lack of words, this is sharia in practice here.... The same buhari have vowed to institute all over the country. He is committed to the sharia course and has made it public countless times.
Now what are you on about?

4 Likes

Re: (shocking Photo) ISIS Crucifies 17-yr Old Boy For 3 Days After Taking Photos by major466(m): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
I guess GEJ is now using Isis to depopulate Iraq and Syria for 2015 elections.

1 Like

Re: (shocking Photo) ISIS Crucifies 17-yr Old Boy For 3 Days After Taking Photos by major466(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
ratiken:

Keep mute my friend if in lack of words, this is sharia in practice here.... The same buhari have vowed to institute all over the country. He is committed to the sharia course and has made it public countless times.
Now what are you on about?
Exactly. The kind of Sharia where hands and feets would be cut off. Babaric indeed.
Re: (shocking Photo) ISIS Crucifies 17-yr Old Boy For 3 Days After Taking Photos by Chicheey: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
To HELL with Islam(muslim)and the people that are practising it.They are in real darkness

(1) (Reply)

Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Knows Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Is Our Hero / Boko Haram Digs In, Renames Mubi Madinatul Islam / Exclusive: How GEJ Will Win In February 2015 ( State By State Facts And Figures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.