Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair (3962 Views)

Woman With The Longest Hair / Stewie, The World's Longest Cat, Dies In Nevada / Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2014
This thread may make most nairaland babes very jealous especially the ones with bald, short ugly and scanty hair.

But I found this babe on this thread below. Check her pics she posted. Check the hair and let your mouth water with delight.
Her name is Feyikemi.

www.nairaland.com/1955994/girls-want-unfortunately#27265783

Short hair girls, plsss stay away from this thread.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2014
ok wev seen it angry
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2014
Wetin concern us. Ah beg betta tins on my mind
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by MrCork: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2014
letsdothis:
This thread may make most nairaland babes very jealous especially the ones with bald, short ugly and scanty hair.

But I found this babe on this thread below. Check her pics she posted. Check the hair and let your mouth water with delight.
Her name is Feyikemi.

www.nairaland.com/pheyikemi/posts

or

www.nairaland.com/1955994/girls-want-unfortunately#27265783

Short hair girls, plsss stay away from this thread.

..WTF?...bro do u realiaze shes dak skin? angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2014
datguyojay:
Wetin concern us. Ah beg betta tins on my mind

Mtcheeeew!
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by pheyikemi: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

..WTF?...bro do u realiaze shes dak skin? angry
Albino, hi.
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by xynerise: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2014
WTF? Are you her hairdresser? undecided
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Are you her manager?

Biggest level of womanwrappering
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Begonia(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
LOL @ the comments
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by pheyikemi: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thanks letsdothis, I'm like wow, although there are many ladies on N/L wiv longer hair than mine. For the pple above, the op is not my hairdresser nor is he a woman wrapper. He's just a nice guy.
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by xynerise: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
pheyikemi:
Thanks letsdothis, I'm like wow, although there are many ladies on N/L wiv longer hair than mine. For the pple above, the op is not my hairdresser nor is he a woman wrapper. He's just a nice guy.
Your definition of a " nice guy" huh?
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
xynerise:
WTF? Are you her hairdresser? undecided

hehehe I understand you oga xynerise. Madam may not have a long hair so its fair enough to act like finding a rare naija lady with long hair is nothing to you.
Afterall, if it excites you but madam doesnt have it, then suppress it innit? cheesy

We are still single. This is a thread for lovers of long natural beautiful black Nigerian hair. Did you see how smooth, shiny and silky her hair was?
IT is a rare breed in Naija and it must not be extinct. So we must appreciate and preserve the ones we find. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by xynerise: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
letsdothis:

hehehe I understand you oga xynerise. Madam may not have a long hair so its fair enough to act like finding a rare naija lady with long hair is nothing to you.
Afterall, if it excites you but madam doesnt have it, then suppress it innit? cheesy

We are still single. This is a thread for lovers if long natural beautiful black Nigerian hair. Did you se how smooth and silky her hair was?
IT is a rare breed in Naija and it must not be extinct. So we must appreciate and preserve the ones we find. cheesy cheesy
My madam's long hairs is irrelevant because she still wears weavon
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by pheyikemi: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
xynerise:

Your definition of a " nice guy" huh?
Nice guy - a nice & cool person, what do u want it to mean Mr Xynerise ?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
xynerise:

My madam's [/b] short hairs [/b] is irrelevant because she still wears weavon.
Corrected.
If its long she may not always need a weavon.
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by xynerise: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
pheyikemi:
Nice guy - a nice & cool person, what do u want it to mean Mr Xynerise ?
OK, you hair is smooth. Does that make me a nice guy? undecided
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by xynerise: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
letsdothis:
Antelope!! The length of a woman hair has nothing to do with the wigs and Brazilian hairs they fix
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
xynerise:

Yes. As long as her phrase 'nice guy' means 'Thank you'. Reciprocating the compliments.

Haba oga xynerise why you dey twist the poor girl spine?
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by pheyikemi: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
xynerise:

I'm a lady, a lady's hair is smooth and you aint nice, #tongueout#
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by chimerase2: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
I tink all de mod in romance section deserve to be flogged 24 for der yassh kai angry
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by xynerise: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
pheyikemi:
I'm a lady, a lady's hair is smooth and you aint nice, #tongueout#
grin OK, your bones are strong
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
xynerise:

Antelope!! The length of a woman hair has nothing to do with the wigs and Brazilian hairs they fix

Madam hasnt told you she wears weave for lenght?
ok.
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by xynerise: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
letsdothis:

Yes. As long as her phrase 'nice guy' means 'Thank you'. Reciprocating the compliments.

Haba oga xynerise why you dey twist the poor girl spine?
grin To check if her bones are strong
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by xynerise: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
letsdothis:

Madam hasnt told you she wears weave for lenght?
ok.
Nope. She wants to look like Kim Kardersian undecided
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by pheyikemi: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
xynerise:

grin OK, your bones are strong
Thanks papi.
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by mizmeme(f): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Smh
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
xynerise:

Nope. She wants to look like Kim Kardersian undecided

She get kim body?
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by xynerise: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
pheyikemi:
Thanks papi.
cool
Pikin, you don chop?
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by xynerise: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
letsdothis:

She get kim body?
The fake or real body?
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
mizmeme:
Smh

ok when I checked your pics I saw why.
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by mizmeme(f): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
letsdothis:

ok when I checked your pics I saw why.
and who gave u permission to do dat?
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by farano(f): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
I'm jealous @op tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Manner Of Man Is Ikenna, Politics Section New Mod? / Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? / Quiz & Skill Game, Free Daily Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.