Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair (4062 Views)

Woman With The Longest Hair / Stewie, The World's Longest Cat, Dies In Nevada / Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
xynerise:

The fake or real body?

The one in between fake and real
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
farano:
I'm jealous @op

Oh I see why. Peace madam moderator.
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Pervert1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Fake.
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by pheyikemi: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
xynerise:

cool
Pikin, you don chop?
I neva chop o, u wan gimme food?
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Natascha(f): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nice hair. You should trim your ends, that way it will grow faster
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by xynerise: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
pheyikemi:
I neva chop o, u wan gimme food?
I dey warm soup
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by xynerise: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
letsdothis:

The one in between fake and real
undecided
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Natascha:

Hmm another natural hair. Fair enough
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
xynerise:

undecided

Ok Madam's hair beautiful. Long or not. Accepted grin
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by pheyikemi: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Natascha:
Thanks I do that evry 6 months.
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by pheyikemi: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
xynerise:

I dey warm soup
okay lemme wash my hands. cheesy
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by xynerise: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
pheyikemi:
okay lemme wash my hands. cheesy
Wash legs and face join
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by pheyikemi: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
xynerise:

Wash legs and face join
I wan bathe on top am sef.
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
farano:
I'm jealous @op

And you're a mod. Smh, how Nairaland has fallen
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by farano(f): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
teeo:

And you're a mod. Smh, how Nairaland has fallen
Unfortunate fellow. Goan somersault 1000 times mtcheeewww
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
farano:
Unfortunate fellow. Goan somersault 1000 times mtcheeewww

See your life. Ugly girl

1 Like

Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 20, 2014
mine is longer..
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 20, 2014
hoyinkansola:
mine is longer..

But you're uglier undecided
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2014
teeo:

lol.. are u sick?
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
hoyinkansola:
lol.. are u sick?

No, i just state the obvious undecided
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
teeo:

No, i just state the obvious undecided
'kay.. whatever,delirious fellow
Re: This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2014
teeo:

Damn you!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Renew Your Dstv And Gotv Subscription / See Bush Dog We Killed In Our Plantain Farm [see Photos]. / How To Switch / Change 2g To 3g 4g Lte Only Network Mode In Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.