Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! (2345 Views)

7 People Who Claim To Be Jesus / Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY / Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Dopeyomi(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
podosci:

But the initial post above was trying to relate faith to weath,,,,by relating the barber and the mad man......saying if u dont cum to God, you woud remain poor and suffer...........i think its the OP that Got it wrong

Ju̶̲̥̲̣̅̊st an illustration cited..
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Dopeyomi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pr0ton:
Dopeyomi

Your comparing God with human being(barber)

God created the madman you know. Just as you would care for your things, God should take care of His creatures... If freewill would hinder Him, then, He should remove it!!!

In the post we ђa∂ something like tђîs;
He wont let
you suffer,neither will you lack! [If
You Believe That God Wont
Let
You Lack And
Suffer

If уσυ ßєlîєνє!
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:
Using your illustration, we all know that average church going men are poor.

Most atheist are rich.

Your write-up is flawed. undecided

P.S- I'm not saying there's no God.

Because we work hard and do not depend on any invisible skydaddy to come put food on our tables.
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Pr0ton: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dopeyomi:

In the post we ђa∂ something like tђîs;

If уσυ ßєlîєνє!

Really You lied then.. Look around you if you won't see majority of believers suffering.

Not to mention some manageing pastors grin
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Dopeyomi(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pr0ton:

Really You lied then.. Look around you if you won't see majority of believers suffering.

Not to mention some manageing pastors grin

Kai!!! Oga Pr0ton ooO

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loses his soul

Rich or Poor we all are going to face the same judge!

No Partiality

#shikena!
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Pr0ton: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Kai!!! Oga Pr0ton ooO

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loses his soul

Rich or Poor we all are going to face the same judge!

No Partiality

#shikena!

But believers in God will never lack anyway grin
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Dopeyomi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pr0ton:

But believers in God will never lack anyway grin

We are humans we can't ђavε̲̣̣̣̥ all we ωαηт

Human wants are numerous and insatiable

Being a Christian/muslim/traditional worshiper/bhudist/atheist doesn't guarantee уσυ to acquire all уσυ want..
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by joseph1832(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
OP: The logic of what you posted borders on opinion and free will.
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Pr0ton: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dopeyomi:

We are humans we can't ђavε̲̣̣̣̥ all we ωαηт

Human wants are numerous and insatiable

Being a Christian/muslim/traditional worshiper/bhudist/atheist doesn't guarantee уσυ to acquire all уσυ want..

#INoGoTalk grin
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Dopeyomi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pr0ton:

#INoGoTalk grin

LoL grin

Say i̶̲̥̅̊ don dey use law Economics..
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Pr0ton: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dopeyomi:

LoL grin

Say i̶̲̥̅̊ don dey use law Economics..

lol
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Pr0ton: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sorry
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
you're right tho. But what that guy is probably saying is because those atheists have not experienced a catastrophic event,they believe there's no God . . Satan wil torment rich ppl who believe in God to make them sin but wil leave atheists who believe there's no God because the atheists are already on their way to hell, . Wat baffles me most is dat dey dnt believe in d existence of spiritual forces. . .I even saw a thread where sum ppl say "money ritual" ain't real,i just laff at their ignorance.

You do not decide who makes heaven or hell!

Just hold on to your own views man.
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by mesoade(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
XavierG:

You do not decide who makes heaven or hell!

Just hold on to your own views man.
May God forgive me for judging
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Lexxybooy(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2014
podosci:

Are u saying Dangote, Bill gates, carlos slim, warren buffet,,,,,let me come.closer to home OBj, IBB, David mark, Davido, 2face, ARE THE MOST GODLY PEOPLE ON EARTH.....THATS WHY THEY ARE ONE OF THE RICHEST?.......if faith is reciprocal to wealth,,i guess i would be both a christian and a muslim,,,,inorder to double ma wealth
things of the world. Will they take a dime along when they die? It all ends here but therez a greater world beyond,which is eternal. Either HEAVEN or HELL. U make ur Choice!
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Pr0ton: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2014
Lexxybooy:
things of the world. Will they take a dime along when they die? It all ends here but therez a greater world beyond,which is eternal. Either HEAVEN or HELL. U make ur Choice!

How?
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Lexxybooy(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2014
Pr0ton:

How?
so u don't believe heaven is real? U don't believe hell is real? You don't know Devil/lucifa exist? Ansr my 3questions
Re: A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! by Pr0ton: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2014
Lexxybooy:
so u don't believe heaven is real? U don't believe hell is real? You don't know Devil/lucifa exist? Ansr my 3questions

Yh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His P.enis In Church, Says His S.perm Is Holy Milk / Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim / Why I Converted To Islam – Roman Catholic Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.