Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

If I Scam A Scammer, I'm I A Scammer Or I'm Smarter? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If I Scam A Scammer, I'm I A Scammer Or I'm Smarter? (834 Views)

Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos / "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity / If I Were The Owner Of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Scam A Scammer, I'm I A Scammer Or I'm Smarter? by 4much: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2014
I once saw an offer to buy a cheap blackberry phone, and I sent the scammer a whatsapp chat inwhich He responded that I go pay N10,000 and He will send the phone... As a Warri Boy, we no dey carry last, as the scammer brain dey calculate na so me too calculate my moves. I told the Scammer that from my house to the bank is N960 to and fro then I will go to the bank the following day... The said day came and I sent him a fake snapshot of the teller showing the part that I wrote his name and amount in words cos there was no stamp on the teller.... The evening of that day, He said He has not received the alert, so I told him that I dont like it OOoooo... I've gone to pay a whole N10,000 and you are telling me you didnt see it. He said I shoould go to the bank to complain and I said I had only N520 on me and it will take me N960 to get to the bank... So I said if He can send me N750 MTN so that I can sell it for N500 and add it to what I had with me. Na so the guy send am Oooo... He wanted to invest N750 to get my Hard-Earned N10,000. Now the guy dey beg me now say He borrowed the N750 to send to me.. I wonder why a BB phone seller should borrow N750... Assuming I fall for the scam, Na so I for they beg am too now,,, He for use my money go chop Sharwama

I just dey call since morning with the N750 Airtime Oooo... I dont mind transferring some to anyone wey need Oooo. Abeg I want to know if I was a Scammer or I was Smarter.

2 Likes

Re: If I Scam A Scammer, I'm I A Scammer Or I'm Smarter? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2014
Bros chop knuckle!!! To scammers na game so he go take am say he lose today. Tomorrow he fit hammer bigger fish so e no go too pain am.
Re: If I Scam A Scammer, I'm I A Scammer Or I'm Smarter? by dav8id(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2014
charix:
Bros chop knuckle!!! To scammers na game so he go take am say he lose today. Tomorrow he fit hammer bigger fish so e no go too pain am.

grin @OP na badest guy
Re: If I Scam A Scammer, I'm I A Scammer Or I'm Smarter? by luvlyoracle(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2014
4much:
I once saw an offer to buy a cheap blackberry phone, and I sent the scammer a whatsapp chat inwhich He responded that I go pay N10,000 and He will send the phone... As a Warri Boy, we no dey carry last, as the scammer brain dey calculate na so me too calculate my moves. I told the Scammer that from my house to the bank is N960 to and fro then I will go to the bank the following day... The said day came and I sent him a fake snapshot of the teller showing the part that I wrote his name and amount in words cos there was no stamp on the teller.... The evening of that day, He said He has not received the alert, so I told him that I dont like it OOoooo... I've gone to pay a whole N10,000 and you are telling me you didnt see it. He said I shoould go to the bank to complain and I said I had only N520 on me and it will take me N960 to get to the bank... So I said if He can send me N750 MTN so that I can sell it for N500 and add it to what I had with me. Na so the guy send am Oooo... He wanted to invest N750 to get my Hard-Earned N10,000. Now the guy dey beg me now say He borrowed the N750 to send to me.. I wonder why a BB phone seller should borrow N750... Assuming I fall for the scam, Na so I for they beg am too now,,, He for use my money go chop Sharwama

I just dey call since morning with the N750 Airtime Oooo... I dont mind transferring some to anyone wey need Oooo. Abeg I want to know if I was a Scammer or I was Smarter.
Transfer me
08162776090 grin grin
Re: If I Scam A Scammer, I'm I A Scammer Or I'm Smarter? by tonjeola(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2014
4much:

Ur head dey there, share with me sharp sharp
Re: If I Scam A Scammer, I'm I A Scammer Or I'm Smarter? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Your story is interesting sha
Re: If I Scam A Scammer, I'm I A Scammer Or I'm Smarter? by mexzony: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bros you sef be scammer but I find myself congratulating you for a job well done.
Mr scammer chop knuckle.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Run A Dollar Business Using Domicillian Acc. / This Is All What You Need For A Nigerian Payment Gateway / President Barack Obama's Africa Initiative Promotes Us-africa Trade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.