Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge (3714 Views)

Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) / Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
lakpalakpa:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-nRRQEBKAGdw/VEH-pfzPFjI/AAAAAAABMT4/aZYzWYlAJas/s1600/65786_936436696370787_1242427096588786298_n.jpg[/img]

My people abeg clap for the basin-headed governor.

See 4.4billion naira bridge.

shocked shocked

grin grin
Is that the 4 billion brdge shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

It is a 400 metres bridge with 10 km access road. It is a bridge that is already serving its purpose of providing a shorter link between the South East and Abuja and reducing travel travel time by two hours.
Meanwhile, kindly tell us how much it cost to construct a km of road in APC controlled states. Has it been reviewed downwards from N1 billion?

400 metre bridge for 4.4billion? SINCERE9GERIAN!!
Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by Pataki: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

Is that the 4 billion brdge shocked shocked

Yes that is the 'mere stealing' 400m bridge they commissioned for 4.4 billion naira. With plans to dualise the adjoining 10km road in the future.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
Seun, Mynd44, obinoscopy front page. Fresh air has landed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pataki:

Yes that is the 'mere stealing' 400m bridge they commissioned for 4.4 billion naira. With plans to dualise the adjoining 10km road in the future.

Whooping 1 billion Naira for 100 metres shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

Whooping 1 billion Naira for 100 metres shocked shocked
seriously,I didn't even realise its just a bridge.
400m bridge for 4billion naira? shocked

Oluwaooooooo!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
berem:

You go fear, btw this thing must enter front page o
Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by tit(f): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hup APShit!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
APC paid thugs are seriously scouring the web to further propagate their hatred undecided

Nice rebuttal Sincere9gerian and anonimi.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by PhockPhockMan: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
Good one.

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
lakpalakpa:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-nRRQEBKAGdw/VEH-pfzPFjI/AAAAAAABMT4/aZYzWYlAJas/s1600/65786_936436696370787_1242427096588786298_n.jpg[/img]

shocked shocked

grin grin
Roflmaoooooooooo

So this bridge cost almost $50million??!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by anonimi: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Roflmaoooooooooo

So this bridge cost almost $50million??!

Which mod is allowing one set of posts without allowing others to show that APC is doing WORSE on the CORRUPTION score card
I hope Seun is aware of this attempt to disrupt a forum he has worked so hard to build as a balanced platform.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by Remarkable: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
You sound like one of those that is always in wait to ambush anything that someone, GEJ, says or does...

explaining things out to you or trying to make you change might be an effort in futility... but for the sake of gullible ones that might fall for your confusion and intentionally created chaos... carefully read the part that said:

" ... when the initial contract for the 400 metre long bridge which consists of a 10 kilometer access road which was initially valued at N2.9 billion was awarded in 2006, it was supposed to have been completed in 2008 but was later shifted to 2009.

He said that due to the federal government policy at that time, it was transferred over to the Delta State government which declined... "

the word "consists" means that the 10 KM access road was part of the project...
so lets say a total of 10.4km was bubilt with 4.4 billion naira... and you call that corruption?

other governments did not complete it... the money could have een awarded by this government, and eaten/shared by corrupt people... but GEJ made sure it was completed and you have come here to accuse him of corruption.... are Nigerians ever grateful?

Those farmers living in those communities... I wonder if they will vote Buhari over Jonathan.... those are the people that matter... not online critics that don't even have a voter's card.

Pataki:

Sincere Dolt, did you fail to read this from the news report you quoted, or you just look for news to troll this site with? :

and further:

and further:

A BRIDGE was commissioned not the lie you want to spin to us here!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let us assume a 10km road was added, did you fail to read that the government promised for a dualisation of the said road? Should we assume this singular bridge lead to the dualisation of the promised road? How much cost and outright corruption is that? Are you this outrightly stewpeed?! undecided

Now sincere dolt, tell us what is the title of this thread again? You reek of foolishness!

Topic: (Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge)

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Anyway after reading this post, i conclude that 400mtrs bridge and 10 Km access road is interesting. But you know the drift, until I see the access road pictures, map between the two states and the access road layout, the location of the bridge and Sambo cutting the tapes and reason why JonaTAN was not present, i won't believe this story.

Otherwise, JonaTAN must go next year....
Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by anonimi: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Keneking:
Anyway after reading this post, i conclude that 400mtrs bridge and 10 Km access road is interesting. But you know the drift, until I see the access road pictures, map between the two states and the access road layout, the location of the bridge

Oga I fit find recommended glasses give you oh since the access road dey for the photo gadagba

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
anonimi:

Oga I fit find recommended glasses give you oh since the access road dey for the photo gadagba

Does that look like a 10KM access road?
Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by omenka(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
lakpalakpa:

shocked shocked

grin grin
Lol. You kidding right?? smiley

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by anonimi: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Keneking:

Does that look like a 10KM access road?

So you wan see the entire 10km for inside picture?
Make you try Google earth, you might get lucky if they have updated already.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by anonimi: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
omenka:
Lol. You kidding right?? smiley

Did you ask Fash'OLE that question for the Falomo 115 metres bridge (without access road oh!) at the cost of N2.5 billion
Arewa People's Congress, APC simply a bunch of smart but worse ROGUES.
No wonder Alhaji Babatunde Raji Fashola was playing daft by saying the FoI does not apply to Lagos state- a bill that was passed by the National assembly oh angry

Those LASU students might be correct after all with one of their protest placards reading =>

Being a SAN does not mean you are SANE

Did the clueless governor not finally reverse the 1,000% hiked fees after so much UNNECESSARY, AVOIDABLE stress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
anonimi:

So you wan see the entire 10km for inside picture?
Make you try Google earth, you might get lucky if they have updated already.

Give the community names of the two states and the border...maybe i can do it myself? I don't trust this government at all. So many invisible projects costing tax payers money...Jonathan must just go...we are wiser now.
Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by omenka(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
anonimi:

Did you ask Fash'OLE that question for the Falomo 115 metres bridge (without access road oh!) at the cost of N2.5 billion
Arewa People's Congress, APC simply a bunch of smart but worse ROGUES.
No wonder Alhaji Babatunde Raji Fashola was playing daft by saying the FoI does not apply to Lagos state- a bill that was passed by the National assembly oh angry
Ok oga, I have noticed you, happy now?? Don't you have an iota of shame or self worth in you You've been chasing me everywhere I go yet I keep ignoring you and you wouldn't stop. Na wa oo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
omenka:
Ok oga, I have noticed you, happy now?? Don't you have an iota of shame or self worth in you You've been chasing me everywhere I go yet I keep ignoring you and you wouldn't stop. Na wa oo.
maybe he's gay. grin
Anonimi- chasing APC supporters since 1952.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by anonimi: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
berem:
maybe he's gay. grin
Anonimi- chasing APC supporters since 1952.

grin grin

Chasing HYPOCRITES and LIARS would be more appropriate.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by backtosender: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
tit:
Hup APShit!
i can see the chief governor telling showinka this our new adventure is one in a billion we are going to reach Jupiter before NASA
Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by egift(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
lakpalakpa:

shocked shocked

grin grin

God of Heaven shocked shocked shocked

That is like 1,000,000 per inch grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by egift(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

400 metre bridge for 4.4billion? SINCERE9GERIAN!!

Meaning 11 million naira per metre - oh my gosh! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge by obayaya(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
berem:

You only realized after she said it? undecided

You no sabi read? Abi you don't understand English at night? grin

Oya go and read the article again... This time slowly tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? / In Defence Of Diezani Alison-madueke / Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.