Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

VIDEO EVIDENCE: T.B. Joshua Carries 3 Bags Of Rice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO EVIDENCE: T.B. Joshua Carries 3 Bags Of Rice (414 Views)

TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) / The Name Of Jesus Christ Carries Power, Authority And Distinction / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO EVIDENCE: T.B. Joshua Carries 3 Bags Of Rice by Makweembo: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
For all the skeptics and doubters...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m5jWyHVQvE

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."
Re: VIDEO EVIDENCE: T.B. Joshua Carries 3 Bags Of Rice by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Very good man of God
Re: VIDEO EVIDENCE: T.B. Joshua Carries 3 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
I love this man.
Re: VIDEO EVIDENCE: T.B. Joshua Carries 3 Bags Of Rice by Anomnity: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
There is nothing in that video that clearly shows that fellow is T.B. joshua.It sure is a dubious look alike to me.Anyone could make that kind of video and get oyibo lady to talk in the background.

One thing is sure,if its T.B. Joshua the folks around there including the fellow labourers would mob him in excitement.Correct me if I am wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Why URGE To SIN Is So Enslaving / The Keys In You / The Lesson Of The Homeless Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.