Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface (28618 Views)

Transform Your Android Into Lollipop / Transform Your Android Into A UI customized Smartphone.(Xposed Framework) / How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2015
Julius262:
Freestore is not working again oh.

uninstall and delete the one on your phone and download this http://www.datafilehost.com/d/bf5e2b62
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Jraph:

here http://www.datafilehost.com/d/bf5e2b62
Thank you very much. Is it same process u taught me the 1st time,Wen I'll go 2 d app in playstore den share via freestore to redirect b4 downloading?
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2015
lexrichy:
Please i need nova launcher v3.3 pro all the ones i downloaded are free version thanks.

go here http://apknice.com/wp-content/plugins/tm-wordpress-redirection/l.php?http://vk.com%2Fdoc224895657_345994889%3Fhash%3D86fef81b2e4baf6086%26amp%3Bdl%3D67d37114ac4cfeb3f4 and click on [i agree] it will doqwnload
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2015
WHIZKIDEFE:
Thank you very much. Is it same process u taught me the 1st time,Wen I'll go 2 d app in playstore den share via freestore to redirect b4 downloading?

yes
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2015
borie4u:
@jralp
how can I root my Nokia x version 11.1.1 software. I ve used framaroot n kingoroot and none worked. pls help me.

you will need a laptop
download iroot exe file on the pc connect your phone with original usb then extract and run the iroot exe file it will detect your phone after that you will see the, click on it and wait for it to root thats all
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
My latest post on how to download any
paid apps on playstore was hidden so
whatsapp me if you need it
08126325510 i give it out for free
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by tunah2012: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jraph:

download freestore version 1.6 use it to download paid apps from playstore
link
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by shohagapk: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
iNoty is an iPhone style status bar replacement with iOS 7 style. It is best when used with iLauncher.

* Calendar is only supported on Android >= 4.0.
* Tablet is not supported.
* Consequent swipe down after the status bar pulled down will show the original status bar. This may be useful to access the original status bar’s system controls. (Accessibility service should be enabled to use this feature.) You can download this app apk from apkwebs.com website for free.

1.0.6.1 Update

- Fixed a serious bug that notification center pulled up from bottom on devices using ICS.
- Added Chinese, French, Italian supports.

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Tension532: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
Jraph:
if there is any iPhone app you need just post the name of the app and I will get you the download link and make sure you let me know the os you want to use it on either iOS or android
once again feel free to ask any question or add on whatsapp or telegram 08021045619 for any pro premium or paid app of your choice all for free

i want the one u used in changing your launcher and the notification bar

infact even with the battery status bar i want it to be like iPhone

the link to the app

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown / Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone / Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.