Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,011 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface (28562 Views)

Transform Your Android Into Lollipop / Transform Your Android Into A UI customized Smartphone.(Xposed Framework) / How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by practicalclass: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yh right. Tell me dis aint screenshots of infinix zero.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by humblestanley: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE THIS OP IS ON HIS WAY FROM BUYING MATCHES[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
still on progress soon any iPhone app will be working on android both paid and premium apps

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Xkufiz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
the mumu boi needed attention and now he got it...... Android guru grin
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by nani667: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lol.... This is too depressing.... Chai.... I no even get power to laugh.... Mods just calmly delete this thread
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
nani667:
Lol.... This is too depressing.... Chai.... I no even get power to laugh.... Mods just calmly delete this thread

Lolz, I'm sure d guy is doing it ignorantly, mods don't delete o, let's wait and see grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lool...iphone wanna be dudes
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
its quite unfortunate that my p5 memory is low the phone was hanging seriously and I have no choice then to delete everything but I'm still figuring out a way on how we can download directly from store without paying at all and even tweaks
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Joe50(m): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
This is just ordinary launcher na. angry
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
they are all paid apps and incase you need link for any paid pro or premium apps just ask and in no time I will crack it out and post please feel free to ask any question
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by nani667: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
So na Bunch of Android launchers and apps you wan use turn your Android to iOS.... This is really depressing... That you think that you can even change your OS to iOS is just sad.... And you dey call yaself guru sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Francheezy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
I want to see you Facetime on your P5 I also want to see Siri
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by decode55(m): 1:43am On Oct 20, 2014
nani667:
So na Bunch of Android launchers and apps you wan use turn your Android to iOS.... This is really depressing... That you think that you can even change your OS to iOS is just sad.... And you dey call yaself guru sad

grin grin grin
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by negga4al(m): 5:17am On Oct 20, 2014
Disappointing!!!! U got our attention, even mods were watching self to see the magical stunt. Now u dey tell us to download wetin...

Abegi! cry waste of time.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 20, 2014
negga4al:
Disappointing!!!! U got our attention, even mods were watching self to see the magical stunt. Now u dey tell us to download wetin...

Abegi! cry waste of time.

Lol, 'Attention' ke?,you'll have to switch to a compatible kernel, and on Tecno??, No undecided kiss
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2014
Why would I even need to load ios on my android? I bought android for a reason.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by kennynelcon(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2014
Jraph:
but feel free to ask any question
How can I get the app
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Scarpon(m): 7:29am On Oct 20, 2014
pls link for Morden compact 5 and how can I crack my poweramp to a premium users?
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
kennynelcon:

How can I get the app

what app is it?
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by holusormi(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
@op,, this is for you

3 Likes

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Scarpon:
pls link for Morden compact 5 and how can I crack my poweramp to a premium users?

go here https://kickass.to/modern-combat-5-blackout-1-0-0p-cracked-no-root-apk-data-obb-full-download-mc5-android-compressed-t9371454.html download install and play

you can also download it here http://fulldownloadzz..com/2014/09/modern-combat-5-blackout-v102f-apk.html?m=1 very easy

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
Scarpon:

I can't post it on nairaland to avoid ban so add me on whatsapp or telegram let me show you screenshot on how you will get it on play store for free and for live
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by kennynelcon(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jraph:

what app is it?
to use iOS on my android phone

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
kennynelcon:

to use iOS on my android phone

my phone memory is too low it can't stand it was hanging like shlt I just deleted it but I'm still figuring another way about it don't give up hope yet I'm still working on it you can count on me
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
if there is any iPhone app you need just post the name of the app and I will get you the download link and make sure you let me know the os you want to use it on either iOS or android
once again feel free to ask any question or add on whatsapp or telegram 08021045619 for any pro premium or paid app of your choice all for free
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jraph:
if there is any iPhone app you need just post the name of the app and I will get you the download link and make sure you let me know the os you want to use it on either iOS or android
once again feel free to ask any question or add on whatsapp or telegram 08021045619 for any pro premium or paid app of your choice all for free

Thanks Bro, I want Siri,facetime, and I want to use it on android grin

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
malikmoreni:

Thanks Bro, I want Siri,facetime, and I want to use it on android grin

go here http://www.4shared.com/get/CfLQgxEb/Siri.html and download it hope you know how to install it

please hold on for facetime

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jraph:

go here http://www.4shared.com/get/CfLQgxEb/Siri.html and download it hope you know how to install it

please hold on for facetime

Nice try shocked but it didn't work on my z1. I just got a dark screen
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by David4473: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
malikmoreni:

Nice try shocked but it didn't work on my z1. I just got a dark screen
u don believe now? lmao
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
mine is work but she said an error but she's getting what I'm saying

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
David4473:
u don believe now? lmao

'Believe' Shey Believe in Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase / Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking / FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.