Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface (28600 Views)

Transform Your Android Into Lollipop / Transform Your Android Into A UI customized Smartphone.(Xposed Framework) / How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Collinz2(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
Op am really impressed keep up the good work. Am gonna try this.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
malikmoreni:

Believe ke?. It's some kind of 'custom ported' siri

before you can use facetime on android you will have to ultiliz any iOS ROM on your android which is what I'm working on
you can download facetime here http://m.mobilestore.pk/apps-categories/entertainment-apps/facetime-appid-26460

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Collinz2:
Op am really impressed keep up the good work. Am gonna try this.

this is just the start I'm working on something big and amazing
feel free to request for any paid pro premium app of your choice and you will get it all free no charges at all I do it all for free and in case you don't have data to browse nairaland we can always chat on whatsapp or telegram 08021045619

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by lawrenceunaa: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jraph:
mine is work but she said an error but she's getting what I'm saying
pls, link for 4shared pro version
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Collinz2(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jraph:

this is just the start I'm working on something big and amazing
feel free to request for any paid pro premium app of your choice and you will get it all free no charges at all I do it all for free and in case you don't have data to browse nairaland we can always chat on whatsapp or telegram 08021045619
dnt worry we can chat here if i need help.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
OP, though I know what you are doing is plain ignorance, I will still like to encourage your Zeal... Keep it up bro. Success!
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
pls, link for 4shared pro version

go here http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/43688387/file.html and download it

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
exxell:
OP, though I know what you are doing is plain ignorance, I will still like to encourage your Zeal... Keep it up bro. Success!

thanks for the coded words
I've still got something mind blowing coming soon just stay tuned cause I've got to make sure it works before posting hope you got me right
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
exxell:

'Siri' works now, but i still prefer Google Now
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
malikmoreni:

'Siri' works now, but i still prefer Google Now

you can get Google now pro and enjoy more
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
GOOGLE NOW PRO shocked shocked shocked

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
4llerbuntu:

grin cry
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Navvy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
guy get a job. quit fooling urself..dats espire launcher
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by nani667: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
4llerbuntu:

This thread na just pure comedy..... Imagine OP mentioning Google now Pro sad
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Francheezy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
JRAPH I dey foolfeel you. Continue your good work. Can I get a link for Google play services PREMIUM?

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by nani667: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
As noble as this OP's intentions are, na excessive ignorance dey worry am..... He should've just named the thread ➡ "Customizing your Android device to look like iOS".... That would have been the reasonable thing to do.... Instead of claiming he can transform his device to iOS (by installing plenty Android launchers and apps) cheesy

Smh

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Lordaweezy: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
nani667:
As noble as this OP's intentions are, na excessive ignorance dey worry am..... He should've just named the thread ➡ "Customizing your Android device to look like iOS".... That would have been the reasonable thing to do.... Instead of claiming he can transform his device to iOS (by installing plenty Android launchers and apps) cheesy

Smh

Lmao...OP's ram is already screaming for help grin
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by nani667: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lordaweezy:

Lmao...OP's ram is already screaming for help grin

LOL... He forget say na only 512MB RAM he get wey he just dey install all the launcher, keyboard and every
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by tonididdy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
@Op please keep up the struggle, great things always come with criticsms take an example of NOAH and the ark in the bible.
I am enjoying your freestore app so so much. Ty for that and for the ”fools” mocking you, just ignore am continously. Am proud how u not replying to them, them say dog wey too dey bark nor dey bite.
Push on...think of bill gates, steve jobs. Think u can do it.
If u have any buisness plans as per this hobby of yours. Just quote me

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Psalmwise(m): 1:01am On Oct 21, 2014
Collinz2:
dnt worry we can chat here if i need help.
ahnahn...smalsmal nah
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Talentgift: 1:01am On Oct 21, 2014
This guy is so retarded.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Psalmwise(m): 1:06am On Oct 21, 2014
jraph....u Dan gt customers..lolz Weldon sha
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by lawrenceunaa: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Jraph:

go here http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/43688387/file.html and download it
thanks can u give me link for viper4android 4.2.2
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2014
its been a busy day for me over here but its good to be back

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2014
work still in progress though

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2014
at last I was able to get the 4G network working and the speed is ten times faster than h+

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2014
4llerbuntu:

beautiful widgets pro is the pro version of Google now to me with it you can do enjoy more its paid app on play store

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2014
Francheezy:
JRAPH I dey foolfeel you. Continue your good work. Can I get a link for Google play services PREMIUM?

go here http://www.androidking.in/download-7-e3cdafb3658b339b4d78/Google+Play+Services+4.4.52+%281174655-034%29.apk and download Google play services premium

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2014
tonididdy:
@Op please keep up the struggle, great things always come with criticsms take an example of NOAH and the ark in the bible.
I am enjoying your freestore app so so much. Ty for that and for the ”fools” mocking you, just ignore am continously. Am proud how u not replying to them, them say dog wey too dey bark nor dey bite.
Push on...think of bill gates, steve jobs. Think u can do it.
If u have any buisness plans as per this hobby of yours. Just quote me

well my plan for now is to make everyone happy by getting them what they all need all for free I'm your best shot for now its just that people don't take me seriously but I'm trying to prove them wrong and in case they don't know I'm always a happy person and no amount of insult can get me angry instead I take it as a joke thats the only way to be friendly happy with those who say bad words to you never take any bad words personal take it as a joke and you will never be provoked by any quote

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Talentgift:
This guy is so retarded.

I've been very busy lately due to my work and my kids too
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
thanks can u give me link for viper4android 4.2.2

go here http://m.apkhere.com/app/com.vipercn.viper4android_v2 click on the first one which is the latest version and then on the next page input the code you see in the box and download

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone / Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking / FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown