Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (136061 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by d4real890(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Temitope May ur days be long on nairaland, u got me glued to ma phone
Please I'm starving for more update frm u

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by stuff46(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
welcome back, am glued to your updates

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Onemansquad(m): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nawa 4 dis anthony oo his mouth is 2 sharp jor Razor Mouth

#if d guy is grown up i bet he wil b a gud lawyer

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Thanks guys, God bless u plenty.

I soght everyone...

Good morning!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 7:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Wow! What a fantastic update!!! Quite impressive,keep it up T-Dan,plz let nothing happen to Mike or whatever his name is,anyway,I trust Nicholas,he is always on time when need arises. Following!!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 7:21am On Nov 25, 2014
T-Dan,I sight u,plz come and give us another update. Hope ur night was ok?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Nancydearie:
T-Dan,I sight u,plz come and give us another update. Hope ur night was ok?
Lol.... It was fantastic. I pray I should be able to do so... I have two moren'short stories' I'm updating on my blog. So, let's just keep the fingers crossed. But if I can't make it today, I'll get everyone informed.

Thanks ma'am.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2014
i'm so loving this

TemitopeDaniel, booni?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:33am On Nov 26, 2014
Flakeey:
i'm so loving this

TemitopeDaniel, booni?
Mo wapa jere sister mhi... eyin nko?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:34am On Nov 26, 2014
Good morning everyone.. I'm sorry I couldn't drop an update again yesterday, a fresh update drops hopefully today.

Love u so much cheesy
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2014
Splendid morning, hope all of una night splendid.. Bro T.dan i wait oo.. Impatiently,.. More grease to ur elbow
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by heywhykum(f): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Expecting u Tee... cheesy
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2014

EPISODE TWENTY

He drove behind him slowly with the confidential diary beside him. He now knew what the diary was really meant for. He had found the names of the other four of the evil men left and had smiled. There were also some written facts about what happened the day Mr Gary and his wife were killed because of contract.

Though, it was a good cradle of validation to the officers, but he must have another evidence to corroborate that the other men were involved in the mess. He had torn away the page where he wrote the names of his abettors and kept the diary back inside the brown envelope as he followed him. At least, if nothing else would unriddle the case, the diary was enough to tell the officers he was also part of those who killed the directors of Golden Ring Companies. It was his handwriting, the diary in question was also his own.

He had been glimpsing at his buzzing phone. Nancy had been calling him, it seemed she had gotten to the eatery already and was awaiting his presence. He didn't want to tell her he wouldn't come again, at the same time, he didn't know the next thing to do. At least, saving Henry should be another precedence to him, he got him into the trouble.

He monitored every move Engineer Ashley made as he followed him. He knew he was going to where Henry was locked up and would make sure he got Henry out of the confinement, no matter what.

He finally switched off his phone if it would be a great source of distraction to him. He brought out his gun and kept it on the seat beside him as he kept trailing Engineer Ashley to where he was off to. He wouldn't back off, he had said.

"I was slapped by the woman who I started working with, I was slapped." Vivian said to Anthony.

Anthony gazed at her. "She slapped you? With her hands?"

"What else would have been used to slap me? She used her heavy hand." Vivian replied.

"At first, I wanted to criticize the fact that you just left your new place of work. But, that woman will suffer for all she has done." Anthony said.

Vivian took a long look at him. Why had he been talking like an adult recently? "Who will deal with her to make her suffer?"

"Mum, I will deal with her with my hands and bring evil people down like The Unknown."

Vivian chuckled. "You never cease to amaze me. The Unknown who's wanted, you better don't be like him."

"Mum, I don't care. I hate seeing people in tears, I hate seeing people suffer and always want to assist them. I hate it when you're left in a difficult situation, I can beat anyone who tries nonsense to death."

"The actual way you did to Gregory and Frank when you were taken away, right?"

"I feel The Unknown has given me a challenge to protect anyone I can and to hurt anyone who tries to hurt another person. If she tries to hurt you again, she will know I'm a fan of The Unknown."

Vivian chortled.

"But mum, will they finally catch The Unknown? I'm afraid because he's a good person.".

"Anthony, I don't know too. I just pray for safety for us all."

Anthony sighed.

The diary.

Prince Harry had been annoyed that his brother could get a woman to marry. But, why not just any woman? He just got himself hooked up to the woman he saved from trouble. He had been bothered as he hung his head beside the tree, on the way to the stream.

Not quite long after, Katherine and her friends were passing with pots on their heads. He quickly stood up as he saw her. "Kate." He called her and she halted. "You can go." He waved at her friends as Katherine walked up to him. "My Prince." She bowed.

"Katherine, didn't you see me on seat? By the way, what I need is your help. We need to talk." He smiled.

"Talk? What help, my Prince?" She enquired.

He helped her drop the pot of water on her head as he held her hand and both began to walk slowly. It seemed they were planning something as they walked on. Suddenly, the Prince laughed aloud. "Nice one." He shook Katherine.

Something was going on between them.

Ashley's car halted outside Jerry's place. He came down and looked back, if there was no one coming behind him. He saw no vehicle and clapped his hands together as he motioned closer to the building and knocked.

Soon, Nicholas' vehicle parked some distance away and he came down, walking closer to Ashley's car. He saw Ashley as he entered into the building and the gate was shut. He rushed back to his own car and picked up his mask and pocketed his gun. He masked himself as he picked up a rope and put it in his pocket. He couldn't tell if that would be useful in there.

He had also picked a sheet of his signature that he had folded in his pocket as he walked to the side of the building. It was an undeveloped area which had bushes around the house. It was surely a nice hermitage for criminals.

He didn't know where exactly Henry was, he was just sure of his abduction into that house. The fence was rounded by the fence wire and that wouldn't be an easy task to solve that day, he had thought as he moved his hand near it and took if off again.

One thing he was sure of was his bravery. He was ready to face any obstacle that would come his way during the operation. Even if he was killed, he preferred it to Henry being killed because of him. Though he was afraid and his heartbeats could be heard miles away, but he had to save Henry.

Trying to avoid the blades of the wire, he jumped up but couldn't see much. It was by the side of the bush, so, he felt no one was available to see him. It was there he heard Engineer's voice, discussing with Jerry. It really wasn't easy for him to jump into the house.

He let out a long breath as he stood akimbo, thinking of ways to get into that house. He didn't know where exactly that Henry was, by the way, what if Jerry's men were there looking after the place? What if it was in a room?

He brought his phone out, switched it on and called Henry but his mobile number wasn't going through. He cleared his throat as he dipped the phone inside the pocket, used his gloves and mask. Then, he was no longer hearing the voice of Engineer Ashley and Jerry. It was his best time to enter into the house.

He pressed his lips as he placed his two hands on he rigid fence and his legs against the fence. He moved up till he could place his left leg on the tip of the fence and could see the compound well. There was no one outside the compound.

He tried to move his left leg on the other side of the fence but the blades on the wire hooked on to his trouser and made a cut on his skin. He gave a soft moan and exhaled deeply as he moved his left leg inside and twirled his body around, placing his right leg inside too. He was ready to go.

He brought in his two hands and placed them on the tip of the fence as he released his body down. His legs almost touched the ground when he dropped. He released his hand and finally, he was in the compound.

Is there any scaffolding here? He had thought as he hurried on to the generator house he could see at the end of the building. It was there he stopped. The generator house was small and built near the drainage of the house. He stepped into the dry drainage that started from there and went straight outside to the bigger drainage at the front of the house itself.

There, he saw a small immurment structure and could hear voice there. He quickly returned himself back to the side of the generator house because he would be seen from where he had fast-tracked himself to.

Breathing heavily, he was able to see the door that led to the small building through the partitions made inside the generator house. He wondered the kind of house they built for the generator that had partitions and openings.

He saw Jerry and Engineer as they walked out of the small place and both kept laughing as they walked away through a door that led into the house. He could hear them laugh that Henry was still fast asleep.

He made sure he didn't hear their voices and there was no movement around the small house any longer before he made his move back to the drainage and crawled inside it. Suddenly, he felt that wasn't useful since there was no one outside and he stood up to his feet, using the tip of his toes to walk until he got to the small house. There he turned his head and saw a window that was attached to the main building of the house. He could see the kitchen and the door that led to the dining room. He was hearing Jerry and Ashley's voices better.

He removed the padlock that wasn't clenched and opened the door slowly. "Henry." He called softly and Henry opened his eyes. He knew it was only Nicholas that knew him as Henry, by the way, it was Nicholas' voice that he had heard.

He sat up quickly as he looked at him. "How did you get here?" He quickly ask Nick.

Nicholas crossed his hand on his lips. "We have to leave." He quickly said as he pulled him up.

They both stormed out and Nicholas pushed him on till they got to the end of the fence. "Can you jump?" He asked Henry.

Henry took a glimpse at him and put his hands on the fence as he jumped up and managed to jump to the other side admist the blades of the wire that had hurt his belly.

Nicholas also placed his hands on the fence and jumped over. Just then, the two heard shouted from the house. "He escaped."

"Hurry up." He smacked Henry as they both hopped into the Nicholas' car and sped away.

Minutes later, they saw a Jeep shadowing them behind.

-MINUTES LATER-

"Was it The Unknown that came there?" Engineer Ashley asked Jerry that was driving his car as he seated beside him.

"We don't know." Jerry said, holding a gun in his right hand as he drove on with his left hand.

"It actually means that The Unknown and that Mike are connected, right?"

"Engineer, we don't know yet. But, there's no way Mike would have left the place if someone didn't open the door, by the way, there's no way he would have left the vicinity quickly if there was no vehicle readymade for him. And, I guess you were trailed here."

"Just hurry up, speed as fast as possible. This guy must not escape!"

"We actually don't know what the fact is. My guy who went to the kitchen and met the door opened said he didn't see anyone, not even Mike, that's why I have told them to keep searching the vicinity of my house if anyone was there. We are not sure if he was carried by a car, that's why I brought up the idea of us just going on the way, who knows if we might see them this way?"

"Jerry, I'm in a big problem if we don't recover this guy. That means he's been awake, no longer sleeping."

"Just keep your fingers crossed." Jerry said.

"I thought the Jeep has been after us, I never knew he was going on his own." Henry placed his hand on his chest.

Nicholas smiled as he took off his mask and his gloves orderly because he as on the track. "Maybe someone saw the door to the place opened, I wonder how they got to know."

"That's the only thing. But, how did you do everything? Nick!"

"Henry, leave that one. We still have great missions to accomplish today."

"Mission?" Henry looked at him.

"I said missions. So, let's finish this tasks before gisting."

"What are the tasks?"

"We have to expose Engineer Ashley today." He said to him.

"Expose? We don't have an evidence, Nick."

"I already got the diary. Just play along, I'll explain everything to you after pulling all these stunts."

"Alright." Henry nodded.

Craig and Doris stood by the front of the office as the car dropped Frank. He had been discharged from the hospital because there was nothing wrong with him. He had been handcuffed already as he walked on with some officers. "Thanks officer Jefferson." Craig said to one of the officers with a smile as they led Frank to the interrogation room to ask him few questions about himself and if he knew anything about The Unknown.

Frank sat down as he placed his hands on the table between himself and Doris with Craig. Then, the interrogation started from Craig. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Frank Matthews." He replied.

"Matthews." Doris repeated with a broad smile. "But you look gentler than you, trying to end a life of someone. Why did you want to kill Anthony?"

"Is that the name of the boy?" Frank chuckled.

Craig shrugged. "That's not the answer to the question asked, tell us why you wanted to kill the son of Mrs Priscilla."

"Mrs Priscilla? Who's Mrs Priscilla?" He asked.

Craig and Doris exchanged a close look. "You are acting here right?" Craig faced Frank again.

"Did she call her name Mrs Priscilla? She's not Priscilla, officers." He stared at the two.

Doris kept her eyes on him. "What's now her name?" She asked.

"She's Vivian." Frank replied.

Vivian? The name rung a bell to Doris.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Trypa(f): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Heeeeey God o temi u no try at all shey u won kill mi abeg ore mi make sure say dis name wie ring for doris ear make emi bring nico n viv together o

Well nice up date dear
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mehn... Praying that could link nick with vivian.. Following jejely
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mehn... Praying that could link nick with vivian.. Following jejely..
Abeg shey we c one more update today bro..:-/
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by pricelesslove(f): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Temi welcome, thanks for updates.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Mo wapa jere sister mhi... eyin nko?

AM GOOD TOO
YOU ARE DOING A WONDERFUL JOB

WELL-DONE DEARIE

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Gamesound(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
T.Dan, I twale 4 U.keep it rolln Bro
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Cindydearie(f): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Weldon tdan
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ziziola: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
I said it! Henry escaped through Nicholas. Nice job
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by codedbaby(f): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2014
yipppeee. Henry escaped ooo. Hmmmmmmm. suspense dey kill me here oooo. T Dan weldone
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Aliyuozioma(f): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2014
T.Dan u r d best, pls cum and update n dnt kill us wit suspense
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by D9ty7(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2014
T.Dan, your story is the next in line to grace the front page. Lets make it happen.
Let us all go to the endorsement thread and do it like we've always done. Understood?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
D9ty7:
T.Dan, your story is the next in line to grace the front page. Lets make it happen.
Let us all go to the endorsement thread and do it like we've always done. Understood?
Thanks D9ty7, God bless.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Trypa, Aliyuozioma, Flakeey, gamesound and co.. Thanks so much for d comments, God bless u.

KiP cOnNeCtEd.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
D9ty7:

cool
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by aprilwise(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
D unknown. Wonderful d story is getting interesting more nd more. When d unknown will meet with vivan? I can't wait to see d reactions nd shock.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by wolexino(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
nice work Tdan...
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
aprilwise:
D unknown. Wonderful d story is getting interesting more nd more. When d unknown will meet with vivan? I can't wait to see d reactions nd shock.
Lol... just try to follow to the end, there are some things UNKNOWN to u all cheesy tongue
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
wolexino:
nice work Tdan...
Thanks Wolexino, God bless you.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by MissSlimbody(f): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Wow! Its been a while I dropped by.

Nice updates.....Keep up d gud work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (39) (Reply)

The contract / Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.