Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (135990 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:01am On Nov 19, 2014
Thanks guys! The way PHCN dey do me no good oh. I'll make sure I get an update uploaded once I overcome every problem over here.

Have a nice day.!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by codedbaby(f): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Thanks guys! The way PHCN dey do me no good oh. I'll make sure I get an update uploaded once I overcome every problem over here.

Have a nice day.!
mawin baby. av a nice day too. much love and wating for more updates. #winks#
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2014
codedbaby:

mawin baby. av a nice day too. much love and wating for more updates. #winks#
Thanks ma'am. I appreciate.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Akinpelumi01(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:

Have a nice day.!
Okay, I dey expect it, T.Dan

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by cutedimple(f): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
facebook

Chai.I pity Henry he Shuld just start reciting d Lord's prayer

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2014

EPISODE EIGHTEEN

At first, the gate was knocked softly, but, when the gatekeeper got near the gate and refused to open it because the visitors didn't speak up, Jerry, the leader of the assassins jumped in and pushed him into his small house. Then, he opened the gate gently for his only accomplice to come in with him.

The two walked inside the house briskly, leaving the gate wide open as they opened the door to the living room too. Jerry looked around the living room and dining room but found no one. He climbed the stairs and checked the first room, second one, third and even the fourth, but couldn't find the so-called Mike as Chief had told him.

He got to the last room and zeroed his mind that if Mike wasn't in any of the rooms, he would definitely be in that last one. Breaking the door, he walked in suddenly and a handkerchief was pressed on his nose for some seconds while his mouth was closed so that he wouldn't breath. Just when he dropped his head, just as if he was asleep already, Jerry tapped his finger. "Carry him." He said to his accomplice and walked out.

The young guy in his early twenties carried Henry accross his shoulder. As they stepped forward, Henry opened his eyes and closed it quickly. He noticed his vision was really blurred, but, he didn't fall asleep because he made sure he didn't inhale from the handkerchief but the little scent he could still smell had blurred his vision.

He was pushed at the backseat of the vehicle parked outside as Jerry and his man hopped into the car and drove on. But, Henry was very groggy as he pretended to be asleep there. He would open his eyes but all was still blurr. He knew if he had inhaled from the handkerchief, he sure would be snoring that time. But it wasn't possible for him not to have sniffed the scent at all, at least when it was removed from his nose, he could still smell the scent around his moustache and nose.

He couldn't rack his brain then, just opening his eyes and closing it almost immediately. The journey continued, the guys never stopped.

The Prince who drove out of his company never bothered to follow Beatrice, but the cab Vivian entered into. He could read it in Beatrice that she had an irascible behaviour. He hadn't done much, just admiring Vivian. But, if he even did much, should she be that grouchy? But, Vivian wasn't a ferocious type. Or else, she would have slapped Beatrice as she she slapped her too.

But, was he doing the right thing? He just wanted to know if she was fine and apologise for causing her the trouble. From all observations, it seemed she had been sacked already and he had made her loose her job.

He finally followed her to Victoria's place of work and parked as she came down from the vehicle. He could see her still holding on to her left cheek, it must have been a bad bash from Beatrice. He waited for a while when he noticed that the cab driver was still at the front of the company too, it seemed she just went in to get something.

After some minutes, he saw her, Victoria and Anthony walk outside and she waved at Victoria as she walked into the vehicle with Anthony. "Is she married?" Edward asked himself as he kicked the engine when Anthony locked the door. The car would move anytime.

He kept following them, at least to know where they lived.

It was the derelict part of the house. Dirty, dusky and dank. Henry was thrown into the small room and the door was locked up. He wasn't tied already, the guys still thought he was fast asleep when they dropped him in there and left so as to get the materials needed to glue him inside the room there.

Henry, so-called Mike opened his eyes and he just saw some tiny holes from the roof that brought in rays of sunlight, but the room was dark and dirty as he could see. It seemed he was getting better but not totally well. He had tried to listen to the guys' conversations while bringing him there, he couldn't comprehend most of the things as the guys spoke.

His vision was getting better. At least he could see how dirty the room was, even in that tenebrous state. He shook his head and thought of what was best for him to do. Suddenly, his heart began to race faster, as if he could see the shadow of death dancing around him.

He held his breath for a while and sat up, giving out the long held breath. He swung his head to both left and right but saw no one. His eyes was getting habituated with the stygian confinement, so, it seemed he could see some packed materials in a corner there. He couldn't tell if he was in a room or a different house. But, it really didn't look like a house, it looked like a room without asbestos, just roofing sheets that had some holes in it.

He couldn't tell where the crusty trepidation was coming from, but he really felt something bad would happen to him very soon. He reached for his mobile phone to call Nicholas to save him. But, he didn't know the exact place to tell him he was, besides he just remembered something. Yes, he remembered the guys kept mentioning a name till they got to that place where he was dropped. The name, he rolled his eyes as he looked round the place he was dropped. It was The Unknown.

He pressed the side button of his mobile phone and unlocked it. He was searching for his mobile number and still turning his head around, if he was save.

The door broke open and four guys stormed in.

Prince Edward watched Vivian as she came down with her son and paid the cab driver. "This is her abode." He muttered under his breath as he drove off and hardly took his eyes off the two as they started battling with their gate.

He couldn't tell what exactly that had came over him. He just thought a spirit was actually controlling him, if not, what would he call what was going wrong with him? He felt that was love at first sight, or was he attracted by her beauty? Yes, it seemed so! He couldn't hold it back as he saw Vivian walk into his office but to confess her beauty.

He battled with his thoughts as he drove on. Have I ever seen a lady as beautiful as this? He kept asking himself series of questions. By the way, if nothing would make him like her, her personality would change his mind. Even though Beatrice was churlish, Vivian could hold herself back. It seemed she was fastidious, a flabby type who isn't weak but demure.

Or was she trying to be coquettish because of the Prince? No, that wouldn't be. She didn't look like one who liked the Prince, why would she want to win his attention or admiration? He continued battling with the thoughts in his mind.

He didn't even know what to do. He felt like turning back to meet Vivian, but, would that be the best idea? He pulled out of the road and marched on the break. Why on earth had it been so difficult to get her outta his mind? He blasted as he took a close look at his phone that buzzed.

It was King's brother- Harry.

Was he seeing the right thing? They were really four, or more than? Sure, they were just four guys. One of them was tall, lanky with oval head like that of water melon. He could see him with a cutlass that dazzled and reflected the sun to his eyes.

The door had been flipped open, so, the darkness had faded away and he could see the light now. They didn't look as if they had come to wisecrack with him, but these guys were serious, blisteringly serious!

The other three guys almost looked the same. They had broad shoulders and likely to have thick and husky voices. Their faces were as dark as charcoal and each one held a gun. Their hands weren't as soft as rice paper but as he could see, as hard as iron. Such hand must not be used on someone without giving up a ghost instantly. It looked as if the three guys were trained in the same place, or possible given birth to, by the same mother.

"You came to spy on our Engineer, isn't it?" One of them blustered. He had said it, the voices of the latter three would be thick and husky. As presumed, this voice was even huskier than thought, thundering the whole places as he spoke and moved closer to him.

He shivered. What would he say? He was even short of ideas that he kept his head low after he had examined the four of them. "Can't you talk?" Another voice boomed near him.

"I know what he wants, once I throw one at his ankle, he will speak up." That made him actually know he was done for. That was a threat....

Continues..

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by pricelesslove(f): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
Thanks for the update dear. the lord is your strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by boladex1: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
T Dan thanks for the update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by seunviju(f): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Henry is in for this o.Thanks for the update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by kingphilip(m): 7:24am On Nov 20, 2014
t dan tnx for the update

just hope Henry will pull this through
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ziziola: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2014
seunviju:
Henry is in for this o.Thanks for the update
Though he has no gun ut I beleive he will scale through. Remember he was dialing Nicholas' number before the guys entered
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Princesschi(f): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2014
Why wont men just leave Vivian alone for Nicholas? Tee dan let them meet na.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Trypa(f): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Hmm ore mi tnks 4 d update

More wisdom unto u[color=#006600]Hmm ore mi tnks 4 d update
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2014
kiss
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by ubjunior10(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmm..See Gobe!!!..
D Only Tin Wey Go Help Henry Go Be Make Him Transform Tu Jackiechan grin
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by codedbaby(f): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
GOBE is when Henry is faced with this hungry mean looking men. WAHALA is when Nicholas can't locate where he is. T. Dan help my dear Henry pls. noting must happen to him.
T. Dan more power to ur elbows
we talk backstage
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2014
Hey guys! I have been busy planning for my collaboration part of the NL WRITERS COLLABORATION 2014.

I hope u guys will be there to read from we 15 writers.

So the day I'm gonna update this thread is still Unknown to me becaiae I have to update on d collabo on Sunday.

Before then, u can read this short story by me whose other update will drop later.

Written by Temitope Daniel
Featured by KingzPen.

www.kingzpen..com/2014/11/early-in-morning-story-by-temitope.html?m=1

U can also read intresting stories on d site there- www.kingzpen.com

M serious, u won't b disappointed. Honestly!

Temitope Daniel and KingzPen.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by merlin2oo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
The master writer doing his thing,more grease to ur elbow
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by seunviju(f): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
That's true but my fingers are crossed
Ziziola:
Though he has no gun ut I beleive he will scale through. Remember he was dialing Nicholas' number before the guys entered
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2014
All things cleared... update drops tomorrow mas and sirs cheesy
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Ok,looking forward to that,plz let it be lengthy. GOD is ur strength!!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by onosj(f): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
we dey wait 4 u oooooo!...
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2014
Nancydearie:
Ok,looking forward to that,plz let it be lengthy. GOD is ur strength!!!
Lol... coming soon ma'am!!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2014
onosj:
we dey wait 4 u oooooo!...
Lol... coming soon.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2014

EPISODE NINETEEN

....that was a threat or what? He couldn't even tell if the guy was serious or not. But, that wasn't a joke at all. He moved closer, bending his head to look at his face properly. "You are Mike, aren't you?" He questioned.

He shivered. "That's... that's my name." He replied.

The guys all gave a wicked laughter as they walked round him. "Are you The Unknown?" One of them questioned.

He dimmed his eyes. "I am not." He said slowly.

"Why do you keep lying?" One of them hit the gun on his head and he fell. He was then unconscious and the guys left.

"Anthony, do you think we should visit that officer?" Vivian asked Anthony as they walked in.

"Officer Craig?" He questioned.

"I think that's his name. But, would you want officers to catch The Unknown?"

"No. He's not a bad person. He saved me from those guys and brought me to a safe place." He replied.

"Do you know whatever you say about him will give them some hints to get him?"

"I know. But, if we don't visit the officer, he might later come here himself."

"He might? How sure are you?"

"That man that kidnapped me knows this place and would bring him."

Vivian smiled and turned her head as she heard knocks at the door. "I will be right back." She said to Anthony and walked out quickly.

Flipping the gate open, it was someone she didn't expect.

Lizzy barged into Beatrice's office. She had heard of her arrival back into the company and needed to know how her date with the Prince was. Moving closer, she could read that everything didn't go well at all.

"What's wrong, Bibie?" She asked as she sat down and looked into her eyes.

"Imagine that thing! Imagine that thing!" She repeated as she tilted her head, enraged already.

Lizzy looked at her, wondering what was happening. "Who's the thing, Bibie?" She asked.

"That idiot I took along with me. That useless P.A" she hissed aloud.

"I can't laugh." Lizzy chuckled and looked away. "What's up with her?"

"She caught Prince's attention. She's just stupid!"

"Caught his attention? What did she really do? I can't comprehend you now."

"Do I know if she winked at Edward? I just know that one started appreciating her beauty and was just staring at the fool."

"So, where's she now?" She asked Beatrice.

"She left angrily. That means she's no longer intrested in this job, that's all!"

Lizzy chuckled again. "What are you now going to do about the Prince? Didn't he follow you?"

"That's the most annoying aspect of the incident. He didn't even follow me, he didn't apologize at all. That Vivian can't steal him away from me, it isn't possible!"

Lizzy grinned. "Are you being afraid that that thing will steal him away? Take your mind off that, she's just a wretched thing, nothing to worry about."

Beatrice looked at her. "It will be better if it's left this way than adding salt to injury because I might just kill her!"

Lizzy looked at her. "Kill? Beatrice, come off that." She stood up. "We'll leave for our lunch soon."

Beatrice hissed. "I don't even know, I'm sick and tired of this!"

"The prince was just playing around, don't worry."

"Is this where you live?" Craig asked Vivian as she stood by the door, wondering what brought him and Doris.

Vivian was still in shock. She was wondering how he got to know that was her place. At least, Frank wasn't with them, so, how come he got to know her house? "This is where I stay." She replied.

Craig smiled. "This is actually a coincidence. I came with my colleague to check on Miss Matthias Victoria that lives in this house. We have been investigating on the perfume- Forever Mine and her house address stated here." Craig said.

Vivian smiled. "Ooh.. she's gone to her place of work. In fact, I just returned back home with my son."

"Okay... the lady that came with you that day was Victoria?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"That means you all use the perfume in this house, right?" Craig asked.

"Yes, we all use it. By the way, she's usually the one to order for herself, myself and my son."

"That's nice. But, can we kill a bird with two stones then? Can we come in and ask you and your son about these criminals now?"

Vivian gave a long breath.

Henry shook his head off. He had just been imagining since. He imagined the door breaking and the criminals coming in. He had no helper right there and felt his end had came. What if all his imaginations really come true? What if he was just killed by those evil guys?

His heartbeat raced faster again as he quickly dialed Nicholas mobile number. "Nick." He said as he jacked his head left and right, who could say if the guys were around?

"Henry, what's happening?"

"Engineer Ashley suspected me and I have been kidnapped by his men." He quickly said.

"You have been kidnapped? Where are you right now?"

"I don't even know, Nicholas. I can't tell exactly because I wasn't myself till I got here. The guys even thought I am unconscious presently, please help me."

"That's a tedious task. Don't worry, I'll come over to assist you, Henry." He ended the call.

Henry breathed faster as he dipped the mobile phone into his pocket quickly as laid on the floor as if he was still unconscious.

"Please take your seats." Vivian said to Doris and Craig as she took them in.

They sat down. "How are you now, Anthony?" Criag enquired from him.

"I'm fine, Sir." He replied almost instantaneously.

Craig smiled. "So, you said you never saw his face, did you?"

Anthony looked at Vivian before looking back at Craig and Doris. "I didn't see his face because he was masked."

"What did the guys really do to you?"

"I was beaten, they were about to shoot me when I heard another gunshot and Mr Gregory fell down."

"Gregory? You know his name?" He squinted his face with a smile.

"I heard his friend call him Gregory. It was The Unknown that saved me from them and brought them to the station."

"Did you perceive the your scent on The Unknown? I mean did you notice you two using the same perfume?" Doris cut in with her question.

"No. I don't think so."

"That means you can't identify this criminal if you see him?" Doris asked.

"What do you mean?" Anthony questioned them.

Doris and Craig looked at each other and back at him. "Yes, can you recognize this criminal?"

"You are getting it wrong." Anthony stood up. "The Unknown is not a criminal and I am sure you know it."

Craig chuckled. "He looks like he's not a criminal because he saved your life, what of the person he shot by the leg? Is it right for someone to shoot another?"

"That means you wouldn't have shot him if you were the one, right?"

Craig kept quiet as he kept looking at him. "If he didn't shoot, I might have been shot by the guys that day, if he didn't come around, you won't be questioning me today because I would have died. The Unknown is not a bad person and doesn't worth that word- criminal."

Doris and Craig looked at each other. They began to wonder how he could talk in that manner. He was smart and wise. "Anthony, you won't understand." Craig said.

"You are actually the one who's not understanding me. If he didn't come around, I would have died. My mothers and I also listened to the news and we heard that this same man handed Chief Sam over to you, what if he killed him himself? Or, did you ever know Chief Sam killed some people?"

"Anthony, enough!" Vivian said from her seat. "I'm sorry, officers. But, he's just talking the way his feelings are."

Craig and Doris smiled faintly and nodded. "I hope you'd still visit us if we need to know any other thing?" Craig asked.

"Sure, officers." Vivian nodded.

"Thanks." Doris and Craig stood up, ready to leave.

Nicholas stepped into his vehicle. He didn't even know how to go about it. He needed the 'Confidential' diary with Engineer Ashley and needed to get Henry out of the problem he had gotten him into. He knew all was his fault, not Henry.

He sped on and his car screeched to halt at Della Companies. He came down from the vehicle and kept his eyes unblinking from the company for minutes, thinking of the best thing to do.

He wanted to go in, but, he didn't want Nancy to know about his mission there again. He finally found a way to get his obstacle out of the way. He picked his mobile phone and called her. "Please meet me at Stephanie's Kitchen, we have to talk." He said to her.

"Alright." Nancy who was in love replied happily.

He had parked his car in an unnoticeable place and could see everyone coming in or going out of the company. As soon as he saw her walk out of the company,  he got set to hurry into the company.

As Nancy entered into a cab, Nicholas rushed to the company and demanded to see Engineer Ashley. He was directed to the Secretaries' office. He hurried there with a smile and greeted the secretaries. "Please, I am Frank and I want to see Engineer Ashley." He smiled.

He was directed to his office as soon as Engineer Ashley gave them the go-ahead to let him in. Thank God Nancy didn't tell the colleagues she was going to meet Nicholas, they'd have suspected.

It was only one of them that knew his face well, others couldn't recognize him again.

He hurried to his office and stood by the door as he eavesdropped the conversations between Engineer Ashley and his guy, Jerry. He was sure they have suspected him. He didn't even know how to go about it, he just felt all would be well.

He knocked.

"Come in." Engineer said and ended his call with Jerry quickly.

Nicholas walked in.

"Anthony, that was brilliant of you, absolutely brilliant." Vivian grinned as she walked inside the house again. She had gone to lock up the gate and was pleased with Anthony.

Anthony smiled. "I'm happy, Mum."

"I'm happier. At least we have told them to reality and I could see it in them that they were hit by all you said."

Anthony grinned. "They still need to know more, they have been on the wrong path, treating the wrong thing.

"That's true. So, what will you eat?"

"But Mum, did you quit your new job again?" Anthony asked her.

She kept her lips sealed as both stared at each other.

"Good day, Sir." Nicholas grinned as he walked in.

"Welcome, Frank. Are you not the one sent by Bentley Group Of Companies to get the designs from me?" Engineer Ashley asked Nicholas.

"Yes Sir, I am." He lied quickly as he grinned.

"Sorry, I had to rush home to pick it up." He said as he checked his table and couldn't find it. "Alright, let me get it in my car." He said as hurried up.

"Alright, Sir." Nicholas bowed.

Ashley rushed out to get the design plans he went home to pick earlier. Then, Nicholas walked to his table and checked for the Confidential diary. He knew he would definitely bring that one out of his car. He saw it and picked one of the big brown envelopes on the ground. He tucked it in and sat quickly, putting it on his laps. He had thought that if he kept it, then, he might suspect him.

Soon, he came in with the plans and gave it to him. "Greet the Director for me." He smiled as he gave Nicholas.

"Yes sir." He collected them and walked out quickly. If a man isn't a fool, why didn't he ask me to follow him and collect it downstairs?Nicholas had thought as he smiled and rushed away. At least, he didn't suspect that he wasn't with an envelope earlier and now with an envelope. "Foolish man." He muttered as he walked out of the Secretaries' offoce and saw a man in suite. He halted as he called him. "Please, aren't you the one from Bentley Group Of Companies?" He asked.

The man moved closer to him with a grin. "Yes."

Nicholas felt fulfilled. "Engineer told me to give you this and that you should greet the Director." He handed the plans over to him.

"Thanks so much, God bless you." The man collected the plans and walked on while Nicholas walked behind him. "Bunch of fools." He thought within himself as he waved at the security men and rushed back to his car.

He sat down inside the car. He had promised not to leave the place until he saw Engineer's car come out of the company so he could trail him to where Henry was. He felt that was the only solution to the problem.

Before then, he opened the diary and began to read from it.

It was fifteen minutes later. Engineer Ashley walked out. As he moved his car, Nicholas followed him.

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by ubjunior10(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hmm..Interestinq..Still I Follow

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by boladex1: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
welcome back boss.

this update has wet my appetite, please nick should hurry up and saved henry before he start vomiting.

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by martin98(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Welcome back Boss.
Like father...like son
Brainy Nicholas...Brilliant Anthony.
Enjoying the story.
Great job boss.More power to your elbow.
Hungry for more.

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by kingphilip(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
wow t.dan nice update this ur come back make brain o

Abeg drop another one again today

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Trypa(f): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ha temi oo u killing mi

Aww temi so sorry I couldn't do dat stuff becus I ave been buzy bt well do it b4 d month end
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by pricelesslove(f): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
wlcm back dear. thanks for the update
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Tipiflexy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dis update is nt long ooooo.I was expecting atleast half a page cos it been a y u update dis wonderful story.Anyhow am grateful for dis update.Job well done my guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (39) (Reply)

The contract / Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.