Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (135638 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
An update will drop tomorrow morning, God bless u guys!

KiP cOnNeCtEd
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Gideon9947: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
This suspense is too much,Mr.Tdan more ink 2 ur pen
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by MissSlimbody(f): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
An update will drop tomorrow morning, God bless u guys!

KiP cOnNeCtEd

God bless you too.

Always connected.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
Gideon9947:
This suspense is too much,Mr.Tdan more ink 2 ur pen
Till tomorrow morning, just

KiP cOnNeCtEd
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
MissSlimbody:

God bless you too.

Always connected.
I saw your vote dear, God bless u so much!

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Trypa(f): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Lol! I'll get it ASAP. cheesy

Better do so abeg o
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
The suspense is too much, i almost had a......!.... Keep dem cuming bro... Still following.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Fatalveli(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, most especially the fans of THEROCK555, I wanna use the medium to inform you all that ur amazing author will be interviewed @ 5pm tomorrow so dat we can all get to know him better.... Follow dis link if u have any questions for Therock555 @. https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/5#1952165.161. I'm pretty sure you all can't afford to miss this...
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
T-Dan,i cant wait for tomorrow to reach for another update. #Waiting#
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2014
Nancydearie:
T-Dan,i cant wait for tomorrow to reach for another update. #Waiting#
Morning ma'am, how was your night? hope it was ok? cheesy
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:06am On Oct 25, 2014
hayurmidey:
The suspense is too much, i almost had a......!.... Keep dem cuming bro... Still following.
Thanks sire, happy u 're here.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:14am On Oct 25, 2014
EPISODE FOUR

¤¤¤¤

Nicholas slammed the door quickly as he saw the man. This is a big problem, he had thought as he swallowed, dropping down sweat from his soaked black mask. It was dark, so it would he easier to fight out the battle if it was only the man.

He reached for the knife and stood some distance away from the door, expecting the man to come in. Suddenly, the door opened and the man walked in after some seconds. I don't wish to kill anyone, he thought as he moved closer from the dark spot and stabbed him by the leg, removed the knife and the guard's gun and ran away with them.

The guard screamed while he ran out quickly and jumped over the fence, running out of the house. As he jumped off, the other guards got ran inside through the door at the backyard and met the scene. "Run after a man, he is masked and he ran away now." The guard informed them as he struggled with the pain.

The other guard gathered one another and pulled a car out of the building as quick as they could, leaving some of the guards in the compound to be searching for Nicholas while they traced him, if he had gone.

Nicholas kept running, trying all his best not to be caught. He had removed the mask and flung it at the back seat. He felt refreshed as he removed it and raced on, peeping out periodically.

The guards missed their way because they never knew who they were running after, while Nicholas had gone.

Seeing that he was getting safer, Nicholas brought out his phone and dialed Doris' mobile number. "I am coming over." He said and ended the call instantly.

He was breathing heavily on remembering the flashback of the incident again and rushed home to wash the footmat and discard the knife before visiting Doris' place.

"Is he still single?" Doris asked her sister as they packaged the food in the kitchen.

"He's been disturbing my life that he would like to come here, probably for dinner like this." Stella replied.

"So, he's been a wave to you. Anyways, I brought Craig because of our victory at work. So, just a coincidence." She smiled.

"Nicholas just called you, right?"

"Hmmn.." She nodded. "He said he would be coming."

Stella smiled. "That's nice too, a full house tonight."

"Let's take the food to the dining table quickly, it's getting late." Doris said as she carried a ray of packaged food.

Nicholas came down from his vehicle and brought out the foot mat for a quick wash. As he finished washing it, he pressed his pocket where he had kept the gun he snatched from the guard and sighed.

He could feel a slight pain by his arm, perhaps when he tried to jump over the fence quickly. "God, now I need you." He muttered as he walked inside to keep the gun in a more secured place.

Immediately after placing it in his wardrobe he quickly dashed to Doris' place to take his dinner and make a little chit-chat before going back to sleep.

He rolled up the long arms of his shirt hand entered into the living room. "Good evening." He greeted Ramsey and Craig that were on the dining with the ladies.

The guys also chorused as they greeted him. "Come and join us." Stella flagged her hand with a smile on her face.

Nicholas smiled too. At least, it would be an oppurtunity to know the two guys more, and wouldn't take any nonsense if they tried to make the ladies suffer. "This is Craig, the intelligent officer." Doris introduced Craig to Nicholas as he joined the dining table.

Nicholas protracted his hand for a handshake. "I am Nicholas."

Craig shone his teeth as they shook hands. "It's a pleasure meeting you, the genius."

"Genius?" He chuckled as he took away his hand.

"Yeah, Doris usually talk about you and I have been dying to know who you are." Craig added.

"Owww... that can't be true!" He grinned as he flashed a glance at Doris.

"I'm really serious, you see that she didn't introduce you to me."

"Hmmn... Alright, no problem." He laughed.

"That's Doctor Ramsey beside you, Ramsey meet Nick." Stella said from her seat as she used the oppurtunity to introduce the two to each other likewise.

Both exchanged pleasantries too. Nicholas dropped his glasses on the table before he started eating his served food. "I never knew you use glasses too." Craig said, picking up the glasses.

"I do." He replied, taking a look at the one worn by Craig.

"This frame is so nice, I really like it." Craig said, taking a close look.

"You really like it? I deliberately didn't change it because it was a gift from my friend, some years back. I have another one, though."

"It's really nice. But, you kept it because it was from your friend? It's only lovers that keep things because they cherish it a lot. Do you mean the person is just an ordinary person or a.." He grinned as he winked, making his thought known.

"I suspect too." Ramsey chimed in, clearing his throat unnecessarily.

"Urgh.. It was from a very close friend, a very close one." He grinned. "Though, a bright and beautiful lady." He added.

They all laughed. "That's cool. I knew it was from a lady." Craig said.

This is from Vivian, ten years back. Though it may not be as good and neat as before, I will always keep it as a cherished gift from you. He thought.

"It's easy for guys to make friends, it's nice though." Doris said.

"I love that too, but I don't know why some ladies always feel somehow I can't explain! 'Why would you turn yourself to a super mario? Because of what?" Craig hissed.

"I wonder too, I wonder! But, some guys too do behave that way. It can be classified under shyness or pride." Nicholas added.

"Anyhow, just make sure you finish the food and you, Ramsey get the wine uncorked." Stella said.

"No problem, Doctor Stella." Ramsey grinned as he reached for the wine.

Nicholas retired to bed and had the flashback of what happened to him some hours back. He grinned as he imagined himself been caught by Chief Sam where he was entering the secret password.

He remembered how he stabbed the fellow and took his gun away. "The work begins fully." He muttered as he rolled to the other side of the bed. "Nancy, never disturb my sleep!" He shouted as he stared at his phone, as if he was really discussing with Nancy.

Then, he slept off.

"So, none of you got that guy that made his way into my house!" Chief Sam shouted at his men.

"He was quite too fast and besides, it was only Major that saw him and the man stabbed Major before he escaped.

"Who knows what the person came to do? What's the essence of having you these fools when you cannot rotate a house and keep on guarding. What if my wife and children were still in this Kingdom and haven't travelled abroad?" He shouted.

"We are sorry boss." They chorused.

"That's not the point, you should have someone on your suspect list. Who do you suspect?" He questioned.

The guys kept staring at one another.

Nicholas rushed up the bed as the mobile phone viberated that early morning. He held his right hand to his forehead as his head striked the wall. He hated it when his sleeo was being disturbed by a fellow. He hissed and got hold of the mobile phone. "This Nancy!" He hissed as he flung the phone to the other side of the mattress and laid on the bed.

Why would she be forcing herself on me? He muttered as he laid on the mattress. He tried to get some sleep but he couldn't again. He walked to the chair and plopped down, picking up his parents' picture that was there. "It's just past five." He said as he looked at the wall clock and yawned.

Soon, his phone beeped again and he walked to the mattress to pick it up. It was his friend, Henry. "What are you doing by this time?" He accused as he picked up the call.

"Nick, I just got a call that the prince would be celebrating his birthday and needs us to come and perform that day."

He smiled. "That sounds cool. When is the birthday party?" He enquired as he sprawled on the bed.

"The Saturday in this week." Henry replied him.

"Alright, no problem. Where's the venue?" He quickly asked before ending the call.

"The palace." Henry replied.

"Okay, thanks." Nicholas ended the call and dropped the phone. "Another money is coming." He smiled as he placed his hand on his forehead.

Instead of risking my life, I should plant a bug on this man and use trackers too. Nicholas thought and sat up. "These stuffs will be quite expensive but they are all I need." He said softly.

"Nancy!" He exclaimed as he hissed, annoyed that she had caused him a headache.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

"Do you have anyone on your suspect list?" Craig asked Doris as they entered into the house of the deceased.

"Not at all, If I had, wouldn't I have disclosed it?" She questioned.

Craig smiled. "Just pulling your legs. But, don't you suspect anyone? Who would have killed them?"

"We have divisions, various ones. One, the people they worked with, the family members or the people they were competing with." Doris replied.

"I said it! I said you are smart and intelligent. Once we conclude this search, we have to check on their company, Golden Ring Companies to investigate."

"That's nice, I hope we get the criminals soon." She walked in more.

"Doris, something tells me this has to with the competition between their company and the other companies that competed for the contract."

Doris smiled. "I think you are correct, you should go on with the search, I'll go on ahead to get the list of the companies and how we'll start the investigation."

"Good of my team mate, I'll meet you." He waved and walked on.

Doris walked out of the house while Craig started searching the whole house. Soon, he left without any evidence.

Nicholas tapped his head as he came down from the car and leaned against it. He sighed and looked sad staring with the envelope in hus hands. "So, even if I purchase this bug with the remaining money, how I'm I going to survive?"

He turned around and faced the company he was at the front. "By the time I am through, I'll get all the wealth taken away from my parents." He muttered with a smile, cheering himself up as he walked in to purchase the needed bug.

At first, he thought he'd be questioned on what he needed it for, but he purchased it without enquiries. "Please how do they use this?" He asked the lady that helped him package it.

"Insert the SIM card into a device. The 2-Way GSM Audio Listening Device is a remote-listening spy device that records the sound around it and can be dialled into using any mobile phone." She paused for a while and continued. " Two way GSM audio listening devices come with two setting options: Sound activation, which means that if there is a sound above a certain level within the target area where the bug has been placed, the sound is picked up by the microphone activating an auto call function that dials your number. This makes it possible to hear all the sound in your selected location without having to constantly dial in to check. The second one is Dial link, simple dial the SIM card’s number from any phone, anywhere in the world, the device auto answers the call allowing the listener to hear what’s happening within the immediate vicinity of the bugging device. Shockingly simple isn’t it? No skills needed, no training and no real costs."

Nicholas grinned. "Thanks, I'm grateful."

"You're welcome." She smiled and waved as Nicholas walked out.

"Stella, thanks so much for the yesterday's treat." Ramsey smiled as he sat before Stella.

"Alright, you are welcome. As a matter of fact, I am expecting a patient in some minutes' time, maybe you should leave and come back some other time."

Ramsey smiled. "Alright, no problem. But, have you endeavoured to check on the patient that was operated yesterday? I was told the operation almost got ruined because of your absence."

"My absence? We are all professionals, have your forgotten?" She chuckled. "No one could have said it, stop pulling my small legs."

"I'm serious! It was Doctor Martins that told me. He said if you were there, things would have been easier for them. He said you should have lead the operation."

"I was not in the right state of mind. By the way, this Doctor Martins hates me, he wouldn't say that."

"Yes, he wouldn't say it before you, but he never knew we discuss a lot."

There was a knock at the door.

"Ramsey, get going. My patient is here."

I never knew it's so easy. Nicholas smiled as he stretched his hands and clenched his fists together. "The new problem is concerning how to keep the bug on him." He swooshed out a long breath and drank the water before him.

"I am no longer afraid of any of them, the worst is that I die, after death, nothing more."

He picked up his mobile phone and dialed Nancy's mobile number. "Is Chief Sam in the office?" He enquired.

"No, he left for a meeting earlier." She replied.

"He left for a meeting.." he repeated as he cleared his throat. "Alright, thanks." He smiled and rushed up. "I should be able to do it now."

"Mum, you haven't told me why you're still at home! Why are you at home? Are you now on leave too?" Anthony questioned Vivian.

Vivian tried a smile. "Not at all, but, they've almost killed me there. I think the best thing is to resign." He replied.

"Nothing endures forever. Not riches, not fame, poverty nor affluence. I see our tomorrow in great height where no one else have reached, I see us flying jn brilliant colours someday. No matter what you face there, is for you to get stronger."

Vivian hurtled a gaze at him. She was shocked that she hadn't closed her mouth even after he finished talking. "Where did you hear this?" She asked him as tears dropped down her eyes.

"Mum, don't cry. No one taught me, it's just the fact of life. I have read it in my stories, a lot of movies and I know we serve God, why would he forsake us?"

"You talk... you just talked like your Dad. You just made me remember those times he told me nothing endures forever, he was usually around whenever I needed him."

"Don't let us talk about him, remembering him will make us weep. One thing I have always been shocked of is just that you don't have his photograph, that I may see his face!" Anthony cried.

"Many things that can't be explained happened back then, there was no time to gather his photograph. All I know is that he died."

"Alright, no problem at all. All is well." Anthony walked into his room.

Vivan watched him as he left and wiped her tears. She walked to her room and opened her wardrobe. She brought out Nicholas picture that she kept inside a cloth. "He must not see this now, his happiness can be disturbed. You will soon know." She started crying as she stared at the photograph.

Nicholas parked at the front of Della Companies and came down quickly. As he stormed in, he just greeted the security men and headed to the Secretaries' office. He smiled and greeted them before picking his seat.

"Did you come for me?" Nancy asked him.

"Sure, but I want to see Chief Sam." He replied.

"He's not around." One of them said quickly.

"So, who can I see then? I really need the help of the bosses here."

Nancy smiled. "Maybe Mr Richard."

"That will be fine, please help me contact him."

"I'll do that." Nancy picked up the receiver. In some seconds after, she faced Nicholas again. "He said you can come. His own office is on the second floor, the fourth office to your left." She explained.

He smiled. "Thanks." He said and walked in.

He walked as fast as he could with the aim of visiting Chief Sam's office. At first, he thought the man would have left his guards by the door, but he was wrong.

He walked to the door and his heart skipped a beat as he opened the door. "It's not locked?" He wondered as he rushed in quickly.

As he entered, Chief Sam's car entered into the company too. Curious and careful, he never heard that a car just entered into the company. As he was trying to fix the bug in a suitable place, he bagan to hear some people talking by the door.

He found a good place and fixed the bug, walking toward the door slowly, he placed his hand on the handle as his heart kept beating faster. He could feel that two guys were already by the door.

"What's happening?" He muttered under his breath as he wiped his sweat. His cloth was wet already, as if it was soaked. "Is this the end?" He wondered as he peeped through the small hole and saw some guys.

Soon, he heard Chief Sam's voice, coming near the door. "What should I do?" He felt like disappearing at once.

"I hope you guys that I left to be watching out never left here!" Chief Sam shouted as he approached his guys by the door.

"We never left here." They chorused as they watched him, climb uo the stairs to meet them.

Just then, the door flipped open and Nicholas' phone dropped on the floor out of shock.

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2014
Good am T-Dan,hope ur night was good?#Following#
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Morning ma'am, how was your night? hope it was ok? cheesy
Very well,thanks
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2014
#Another Update Loading# Winks##
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by chessyae: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2014
My eyes have been glued to my screen since i came across this story... nice work and full of suspense. i just love the story so far.....Bravo
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2014
Nancydearie:
Good am T-Dan,hope ur night was good?#Following#
Twas amazing.... Thanks ma'am.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2014
Nancydearie:
#Another Update Loading# Winks##
cheesy
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2014
chessyae:
My eyes have been glued to my screen since i came across this story... nice work and full of suspense. i just love the story so far.....Bravo
Thanks so much, God bless u.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
cheesy
Am waiting oooooooo!!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by waslek(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nice update t.dan.nick u are dan
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
intresting
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Vote for your best story/commentator and so on on d newly open thread.

The vote will close tomorrow, do not postpone,do it now!

www.nairaland.com/1966292/nairaland-literature2014-award-voting-thread

vote for d story u love, God bless u!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by seunviju(f): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wow,this is lovely,welldone sir and keep up with the good work
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by daveP(m): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Im supposed to take a break from this section, but il follow this story. Keep it up
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
seunviju:
Wow,this is lovely,welldone sir and keep up with the good work
Thanks Seun, missed u.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
daveP:
Im supposed to take a break from this section, but il follow this story. Keep it up
I feel humbled daveP, I truly appreciate u being here.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
An update should drop tonight,

KiP cOnNeCtEd
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by KingzPen(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
Anticipating Boss...
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
It's just a year, many ppl up and doing, trying to satisfy u even with this tight schedule. Please try to vote for the writer of ur choice, it's so important so as to appreciate the wroters on this forum with this. I am doing this for all writers here not because of my own self result, I mean it!

Tags:

NANCY! STEFIKAL, KINGPHILIP, BECKYTEE,
Princesschi, Tipiflexy, Necal, missdiva, missuniverse
Ormorlehwah, Miner13, Ogunleye Tobi, Snowprincee,
Khemyte, Zizola,
Adabite, Queenbee24, Phikom, Sheila221, Elanteracy,
Ice4jez,
Segzymiade, estluv, Bola-dex, Youngzanny,
Aghagba, D9ty7, Politt,
Estiedoll Dipville, Holubunmi, Heemah,
Akinpelumi01, Abbey2580,
Heywhy.kum, Vanessa190, Ella239, Merlin2oo,
aytuns, uchebest2006,
eyezik, Chuzimgaius, hebenz, Tipiflexy,
LovelyRonke, Temmytayo,
Lanicky, Tytylorpe, Nancydearie, Stefikal, Jhymrod,
Beckytee, Kingphilip,
Vivy Gift, Hameenat, Nyt_ok, Dammygoody,
Aisha800, LogoDwhiz, Underage,
Abbeyunique, Tennyesty, Vivypretty. ashbal5683( f)
(Follow Back )
autofreak2020 ( Follow Back )
Lakeshizu ( Follow Back )
myndd ( Follow Back )
simdibaby2 ( f) (Follow Back )
Sallychizzl3 ( Follow Back )
texanomaly (f ) (Follow Back )
habisodun( m) (Follow Back )
vonn(f ) (Follow Back )
seunfavor( f) ( Follow Back )
donvidar (m) ( Follow Back )
heemah(f ) ( Follow Back )
hebenz( m) (Follow Back )
abiodun27 ( f) ( Follow Back )
Oolayeancah( f) (Follow Back )
Aipete2 (f ) ( Follow Back )
hassan85 (m) ( Follow Back )
Nancydearie (f ) (Follow Back )
Gideon9947 ( Follow Back )
awoononi (m) ( Follow Back )
Gamesound( m) (Follow Back )
udison ( Follow Back )
PrinceAdepoju ( m) (Follow Back )
ifeprecious (m ) ( Follow Back )
toykathy (f ) ( Follow Back )
Phikom( m) (Follow Back )
JigsawKillah ( m) (Follow Back )
missuniverse ( Follow Back )
Princesschi( f) (Follow Back )
Mogenerous (f ) (Follow Back )
Fehmy25s ( m) (Follow Back )
Aisha800 ( f) (Follow Back )
Mariammi( f) ( Follow Back )
kinxlink (m ) ( Follow Back )
LogoDWhiz (m) ( Un-Follow )
uchebest2006 (m ) ( Follow Back )
Jhymrod (f ) ( Follow Back )
Ormorlehwah( f) ( Follow Back )
snowprince07 (Follow Back )
sowprice (m) ( Follow Back )
Profmaojo ( Follow Back )
coonax( f) (Follow Back )
Khemyte (f ) ( Follow Back )
eyezik3 (m ) ( Follow Back )
WizyJ88 (m) ( Follow Back )
kennybelle (Follow Back )
D9ty7 (m ) ( Un-Follow )
Topsy42 (f ) ( Follow Back )
KingzPen (m ) ( Un-Follow )
kskpoundz (m ) ( Follow Back )
dryakson ( Follow Back )
cruslin (m ) ( Follow Back )
kingphilip(m ) ( Follow Back )
heywhykum( f) (Follow Back )
Abbey2580 ( Follow Back )
Akinpelumi01 ( m) (Follow Back )
Joebeck(f )
DaveP
SammyHoe
Vonn
Tannie, DaveP, Cindydearie, Aliyuozioma, Emeraldz,
trypa, Onemansquad, Bestindeeworld,
JigsawKillah,domdan, flakeey,uchebest2006,
Mogenerous, cocoberry, meetezy, lanicky, charijee,
crislyn and many more!!
Zizola,foslink,Eniqurl, Uchebest2006, ormorlehwah,
Bestindeeworld, hayurmide, Bloomingood,
PrinceAdepoju, morhtynrahyoh, Beckytee,
SamsonDavid, Ciela, Princesstemmy, Cindydearie,
MissSlimbody, Seydam21, Onosj, Kingphilip,
Ambivalentstate, Aliyuozioma, Divepen, Godofgrace,
orlolahdet, omemansaquad, sade1, Komzzy1, Cashio,
Babetolux, goodygirl, Mercyesse, Seunviju, Tipiflexy,
Elantracey, Nancydearie, Bibie, Codedbaby, Marioking,
Horlah, Temmytayo20, Holubunmi, Trypa Flakky

Thanks, I trust u guys because its just like 24hrs left for d new thread to close

THANKS.

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
KingzPen:
Anticipating Boss...
Able bros, m so happy you're here with your boy, I do appreciate this, God bless.

I'll keep grinding and will always kip it locked. wink

but u should always KiP cOnNeCtEd
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Abbey2580: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
It's just a year, many ppl up and doing, trying to satisfy u even with this tight schedule. Please try to vote for the writer of ur choice, it's so important so as to appreciate the wroters on this forum with this. I am doing this for all writers here not because of my own self result, I mean it!

Tags:

NANCY! STEFIKAL, KINGPHILIP, BECKYTEE,
Princesschi, Tipiflexy, Necal, missdiva, missuniverse
Ormorlehwah, Miner13, Ogunleye Tobi, Snowprincee,
Khemyte, Zizola,
Adabite, Queenbee24, Phikom, Sheila221, Elanteracy,
Ice4jez,
Segzymiade, estluv, Bola-dex, Youngzanny,
Aghagba, D9ty7, Politt,
Estiedoll Dipville, Holubunmi, Heemah,
Akinpelumi01, Abbey2580,
Heywhy.kum, Vanessa190, Ella239, Merlin2oo,
aytuns, uchebest2006,
eyezik, Chuzimgaius, hebenz, Tipiflexy,
LovelyRonke, Temmytayo,
Lanicky, Tytylorpe, Nancydearie, Stefikal, Jhymrod,
Beckytee, Kingphilip,
Vivy Gift, Hameenat, Nyt_ok, Dammygoody,
Aisha800, LogoDwhiz, Underage,
Abbeyunique, Tennyesty, Vivypretty. ashbal5683( f)
(Follow Back )
autofreak2020 ( Follow Back )
Lakeshizu ( Follow Back )
myndd ( Follow Back )
simdibaby2 ( f) (Follow Back )
Sallychizzl3 ( Follow Back )
texanomaly (f ) (Follow Back )
habisodun( m) (Follow Back )
vonn(f ) (Follow Back )
seunfavor( f) ( Follow Back )
donvidar (m) ( Follow Back )
heemah(f ) ( Follow Back )
hebenz( m) (Follow Back )
abiodun27 ( f) ( Follow Back )
Oolayeancah( f) (Follow Back )
Aipete2 (f ) ( Follow Back )
hassan85 (m) ( Follow Back )
Nancydearie (f ) (Follow Back )
Gideon9947 ( Follow Back )
awoononi (m) ( Follow Back )
Gamesound( m) (Follow Back )
udison ( Follow Back )
PrinceAdepoju ( m) (Follow Back )
ifeprecious (m ) ( Follow Back )
toykathy (f ) ( Follow Back )
Phikom( m) (Follow Back )
JigsawKillah ( m) (Follow Back )
missuniverse ( Follow Back )
Princesschi( f) (Follow Back )
Mogenerous (f ) (Follow Back )
Fehmy25s ( m) (Follow Back )
Aisha800 ( f) (Follow Back )
Mariammi( f) ( Follow Back )
kinxlink (m ) ( Follow Back )
LogoDWhiz (m) ( Un-Follow )
uchebest2006 (m ) ( Follow Back )
Jhymrod (f ) ( Follow Back )
Ormorlehwah( f) ( Follow Back )
snowprince07 (Follow Back )
sowprice (m) ( Follow Back )
Profmaojo ( Follow Back )
coonax( f) (Follow Back )
Khemyte (f ) ( Follow Back )
eyezik3 (m ) ( Follow Back )
WizyJ88 (m) ( Follow Back )
kennybelle (Follow Back )
D9ty7 (m ) ( Un-Follow )
Topsy42 (f ) ( Follow Back )
KingzPen (m ) ( Un-Follow )
kskpoundz (m ) ( Follow Back )
dryakson ( Follow Back )
cruslin (m ) ( Follow Back )
kingphilip(m ) ( Follow Back )
heywhykum( f) (Follow Back )
Abbey2580 ( Follow Back )
Akinpelumi01 ( m) (Follow Back )
Joebeck(f )
DaveP
SammyHoe
Vonn
Tannie, DaveP, Cindydearie, Aliyuozioma, Emeraldz,
trypa, Onemansquad, Bestindeeworld,
JigsawKillah,domdan, flakeey,uchebest2006,
Mogenerous, cocoberry, meetezy, lanicky, charijee,
crislyn and many more!!
Zizola,foslink,Eniqurl, Uchebest2006, ormorlehwah,
Bestindeeworld, hayurmide, Bloomingood,
PrinceAdepoju, morhtynrahyoh, Beckytee,
SamsonDavid, Ciela, Princesstemmy, Cindydearie,
MissSlimbody, Seydam21, Onosj, Kingphilip,
Ambivalentstate, Aliyuozioma, Divepen, Godofgrace,
orlolahdet, omemansaquad, sade1, Komzzy1, Cashio,
Babetolux, goodygirl, Mercyesse, Seunviju, Tipiflexy,
Elantracey, Nancydearie, Bibie, Codedbaby, Marioking,
Horlah, Temmytayo20, Holubunmi, Trypa Flakky

Thanks, I trust u guys because its just like 24hrs left for d new thread to close

THANKS.

Done! boss, this suspense is hanging my neck! Update ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

The contract / Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.