Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,751 members, 7,959,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Catching Your Uncle Wife With Extramarrital Act - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Catching Your Uncle Wife With Extramarrital Act (609 Views)

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catching Your Uncle Wife With Extramarrital Act by holatin(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
As we know we live in d age of indecency, we eat,drink,watch,talk,sleep and play with indecency.
And extramarrital has bevome something some people are even proud to say they involve in it. Most of the bad thing in it is to catch a step mum,friends wife,uncle wife witg such act.
What will you do if u re a caught a close friend,dad,uncle wife in such act.
Will you report ?
Re: Catching Your Uncle Wife With Extramarrital Act by sherrylo: 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
No! I will not

(1) (Reply)

Signs He’ll Still Love You After You’ve Grown Old And Lost Your Beauty / Short Story With A Moral: / Surprise! Surprise Birthday Gift For My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.