Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Some Quotes By Governor Fayose And His Wife @ The Thanksgiving Service. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Quotes By Governor Fayose And His Wife @ The Thanksgiving Service. (1327 Views)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / James Ibori Marries Senami Sosu As Second Wife? - The Capital / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Quotes By Governor Fayose And His Wife @ The Thanksgiving Service. by linsa01(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Exactly 19 yrs ago, I got saved.
My husband led me to Christ and brought me to Deeper Life.

In 2006 when we had this crisis, the Lord said to me that," you are going to back."

The Lord led me to Ezekiel 21 27:
I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

The first overturn was General Olurin, the second overturn was Gov Segun Oni and the third overturn was Governor Fayemi and the Lord return us after the third overturn.

~Fayose's Wife, Feyisetan speaking at the Thanksgiving Service going on at Deeper Life Camp, Ajebamidele, Ado Ekiti

"The miracle of 2nd chance is not
common in history. I was charged
to go court 59 times, I was charged
for this, i was charged for that.
I was in ikoyi prison for 45 days
My wife was detained for 19 days Elewu of Ewu came to the prison to
pray for me
Chief Okondo was incarcerated
for 3 and half years, my PA. CSO
and others was incarcerated for 3
and half years. My car, properties were in
government house for years
I was in a house where I cannot go
out nor talk to anyone for years am
saying this, because, it is not over
until is over.

If we are in the Bible day, my name would have entered the bible as the man who got the second chance.

I spent 45 days in ikoyi prison. My wife was detained for 15 days. I was in the house for several days without anyone to talk to.

I am just telling you what God is capable of doing in d face of hopelessness.

I give all glory to God Almighty.

~Fayose, speaking at his Thanksgiving service going on at the Deeper Life Camp, Ajebamidele, Ado-Ekiti

This time around, I will not allow this position to get into my head. I will not allow sycophants to have their ways.

If you want to report anyone to me, pls bring the person you are reporting along.

~Fayose
Re: Some Quotes By Governor Fayose And His Wife @ The Thanksgiving Service. by ekolajossyadde(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
May God helpmy Governor u wil succeed in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Some Quotes By Governor Fayose And His Wife @ The Thanksgiving Service. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
May God help you to be the Best Governor of Ekiti State.
This time around, I will not allow this position to get into my head. I will not allow sycophants to have their ways.

If you want to report anyone to me, pls bring the person you are reporting along
Re: Some Quotes By Governor Fayose And His Wife @ The Thanksgiving Service. by Johnnyessence(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Abegi why did ur husband fayose usher in thugs to beat chief judge and tore his suite and d documents he carries d law will surely take his course oooooo.Cos' this is very bad fayose should be probe with this .fayose thinks he can distract a lot of people away from d money u embezzle.its so so painful d clerics that huge to be laying ur soul to Christ to desist from sin are now d one supporting ur adminstration.u will av know when d workers call off their strike because of fayose,this is very bad to d workers part why can't they probe d federal government from cutting their allocations.this is very bad in d civil service part we are not carried away with ur false stories we are moved with heavy testimonies that will shear joy tears from our eyes.tribunal av been transferred to abj u will soon see d outcome of d judgement. d law will certainly change its course .PDP doesn't av evidence to buttress their points in d tribunal.
Re: Some Quotes By Governor Fayose And His Wife @ The Thanksgiving Service. by morgang(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
story for the gods!!
Re: Some Quotes By Governor Fayose And His Wife @ The Thanksgiving Service. by atinukedam(f): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Johnnyessence:
Abegi why did ur husband fayose usher in thugs to beat chief judge and tore his suite and d documents he carries d law will surely take his course oooooo.Cos' this is very bad fayose should be probe with this .fayose thinks he can distract a lot of people away from d money u embezzle.its so so painful d clerics that huge to be laying ur soul to Christ to desist from sin are now d one supporting ur adminstration.u will av know when d workers call off their strike because of fayose,this is very bad to d workers part why can't they probe d federal government from cutting their allocations.this is very bad in d civil service part we are not carried away with ur false stories we are moved with heavy testimonies that will shear joy tears from our eyes.tribunal av been transferred to abj u will soon see d outcome of d judgement. d law will certainly change its course .PDP doesn't av evidence to buttress their points in d tribunal.
haters go and die
Re: Some Quotes By Governor Fayose And His Wife @ The Thanksgiving Service. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
How Faithful is the Lord? Too Faithful.
Re: Some Quotes By Governor Fayose And His Wife @ The Thanksgiving Service. by okangaijele: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Fayose's victory will continue to pain APC and her members for a period of 4 years!!!! Ride on Mr. 2nd chance.

(1) (Reply)

Message For Jonathan: ‘Nigeria Needs A Uniter, Not A Divider’…a Must Read / Excerpts of Okorocha's Speech At The APC Primaries / Gen. Buhari’s Family Shows Their 2015 Presidentail Campaign Pictures Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.