Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? (2632 Views)

Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / Most Common Lies:Are You Guilty???.. / Habits You've Had Since Childhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
#1 opening your eyes to check if ur partner's eyes are opened or closed while kissing. (winch)

#2 planning through the whole day to read, but end up sleeping after reading two pages or chatting while ur books are there staring at you.

#3 hitting the pen on your head or snapping your fingers as though u are trying to remember something when u notice ur teacher is staring at you that moment u are telling ur friend the answer to a question or probably cheating. grin

#4 sleeping/stomach ache pretense

some of us knew/know when it's time to put on d gen, buy stuffs for cooking or helping mum in d kitchen. I know most if not all of us at one time pretended like we had stomach ache or acted like we were sleeping when we were being called out of our rooms to do one thing or d other.

#5 Picking and dropping

there is always this annoying ex, toaster or pest who keeps disturbing by calling. And there are some of us who do not ignore their calls but pick them and drop then somewhere for their airtime to burn.(wickedness)

#6 Smelling of finger tips

I dunno if it's just me, but I unconsciously take my fingers to my nose whenever I scratch my hand or leg, placing my finger in my ear or touch any sweaty part of my body.

#7 never admitting you were asleep

you know you have been sleeping for hours, but when your boyfriend / girlfriend or very close friend calls and asks if were u asleep, u quickly deny without even thinking.

#8 when you see that cute/hot girl/boy passing and you act like you don't give a damn about their existence, but few seconds after they pass, you quickly turn to check them out. cheesy

#9 Going to church late and still end up gisting or browsing all through. Most times you aren't even aware they have shared the grace.

Well, I'm guilty of all 9 and I want us to share which we are or were guilty of and feel free to add the tenth habit. cool cool

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by cephaswizzy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ha ha
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by LegendarySage(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
This my son and his crazy topics. Well, I am guilty of number 4, 5 and now that I think about it, number 6.

And I must add, some people do not know when to give up, they keep pestering and killing ur vibe, so I don't think number 5 is anywhere close to being wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hehehehehehehehe i do number 4 a lot tho.......
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by naturally: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
I will be back
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
naturally:
I will be back
no space booking. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
So What if I'm guilty of all or any?
Whatcha gonna do boo?...
Doesn't make sense. tongue
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by harrwix(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
2 and 8
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Most dudes do 8 a lot including me
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by mizmeme(f): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Am not guilty of any cheesy
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Harmthe(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
am reporting dis op today cuz u did a thoroughly research abt me.
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
mizmeme:
Am not guilty of any cheesy
Lmao, you must confess today. cheesy

Harmthe:
am reporting dis op today cuz u did a thoroughly research abt me.
lol.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hehehehe... I'm guilty of everything.
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Juliaann(f): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Guilty of no4 and 5 I do that almost everyday
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lol..
Guilty of 2 3 4 5 7 and 8
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by FLAWLES(f): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
1,5,8 heheheheh
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by pweetyz(f): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
benromeo39:
#1 opening your eyes to check if ur partner's eyes are opened or closed while kissing. (winch)

#2 planning through the whole day to read, but end up sleeping after reading two pages or chatting while ur books are there staring at you.

#3 hitting the pen on your head or snapping your fingers as though u are trying to remember something when u notice ur teacher is staring at you that moment u are telling ur friend the answer to a question or probably cheating. grin

#4 sleeping/stomach ache pretense

some of us knew/know when it's time to put on d gen, buy stuffs for cooking or helping mum in d kitchen. I know most if not all of us at one time pretended like we had stomach ache or acted like we were sleeping when we were being called out of our rooms to do one thing or d other.

#5 Picking and dropping

there is always this annoying ex, toaster or pest who keeps disturbing by calling. And there are some of us who do not ignore their calls but pick them and drop then somewhere for their airtime to burn.(wickedness)

#6 Smelling of finger tips

I dunno if it's just me, but I unconsciously take my fingers to my nose whenever I scratch my hand or leg, placing my finger in my ear or touch any sweaty part of my body.

#7 never admitting you were asleep

you know you have been sleeping for hours, but when your boyfriend / girlfriend or very close friend calls and asks if were u asleep, u quickly deny without even thinking.

#8 when you see that cute/hot girl/boy passing and you act like you don't give a damn about their existence, but few seconds after they pass, you quickly turn to check them out. cheesy

#9 Going to church late and still end up gisting or browsing all through. Most times you aren't even aware they have shared the grace.

Well, I'm guilty of all 9 and I want us to share which we are or were guilty of and feel free to add the tenth habit. cool cool
..1,2 and 4
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by iceberylin(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
am guilty of number one and i usually get caught cry
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8 embarassed
May God help me
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
iceberylin:
am guilty of number one and i usually get caught cry
no you didn't. She was simply doing what u were doing. Winch + winch =?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by tosyne2much(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Guilty of 1, 3 and 8
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
TrollMan:
So What if I'm guilty of all or any?
Whatcha gonna do boo?...
Doesn't make sense. tongue
boo? Awon gay ti de o. Farano and pasqal09, block this guy for the safety of my nyash o. shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by gsainttrinity(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
I am not guilty!

I only could not take my eyes off her white pants. All em choir girls tempting guys since .1960
to think i was distracted and never heard a damn thing today in church and yet never wanted service to be over.

God please forgive me
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by priscaoge(f): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
4 sleeping/stomach ache pretense

I think I do this a lot,especially when I don't wanna talk to that annoying visitor that talks too much angry, I will simply tell my Bro that am sleeping Or that I have headache So that I won't join the conversation grin
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by nickz(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
no 8......the way i squeeze face when i see some babes ehn

but when they pass. shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked o_o

especially for big buttss
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by valmunich(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
1,2,8 grin
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by naijaboiy: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hehehehehe grin

And number 8
grin
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by tosyne2much(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
benromeo39:
boo? Awon gay ti de o. Farano and pasqal09, block this guy for the safety of my nyash o. shocked shocked
you are so hilarious man
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
All these boys and number 8. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by mesoade(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dat number8 na die . . If dem dey cum 4rm my frnt,i go just bone face,bt wen dey walk pass me . . . Na thunder go fire pesin wey go say mak i no go luk bak.
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by chibwike(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Number 8
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by mesoade(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
I'm also guilty of 2,6,9 . .

Na God go deliver pesin 4rm dat number 2,wen u don plan say u go read na im one of ur friends go cum cum say man u na yeye team,u sef u go wan defend ur team,na so pesin go neglect book.

Abi na dat tym wey u wan read,na im ur crush cum cum online to text u "hi" . . U nd I knows the fate of the book

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hunger Kills More Than Ebola / Dangote Truck Killed Three Itamerin Students At Ajeb, Oru Ijebu / Did You Also Use Mnemonics While In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.