Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... (2113 Views)

Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / All liars shall have their part in the lake of fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by timawoku(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
I puzzle when I read about people who call themselves atheist, tell stories about how there is no God and how religion is but a gimmick to hypnotize the masses into being controlled by a few, now here are the reasons why you can't be an atheist:

*hope: who gave you the right to hope? Hope is supposed to be meant for people who believes in a supernatural turn of events, if you hope, your sub consciousness believes in a superior effect (check le chateliers principle, in this case, you have denied yourself of belief of an external effect).
*burials: you should not attend burial ceremonies, afterall, the dead has gone into oblivion and you should move on immediately, no need to celebrate a dead person.
*last respect: why should you pay respect to someone that has gone into oblivion?
*goodluck: you should not believe in any luck as you believe in a system generated by incidences.
*ghost: if you believe in ghosts, you are wrong
*if you live and/ work in some countries like USA, you are wrong (in God they trust,remember?) You should go to an isolated village or forest and be with mother nature (then again, you shouldn't even believe in nature)
*uncertainty: this is an unknown risk, you should be sure of anything now that you have termed yourself a 'mini' god
*happiness: you should not be entitled to this also, largely because happiness is a state of mind beyond any scientific reasoning and fact, you should exist like an amoeba, devoid of emotion.
*love: what reasons do you have to love? It is not scientific and as you don't believe in metaphysical, you should not love, love is unseeable
*socialize: why should you socialize? This creates a feeling of 'belonging' which is not reasonable as socializing makes you join groups which you somewhat understand and have reassurances about (with time) thereby believing in them, then again, who are you to believe in anyone? You are an atheist remember?

Cc: lalasticlala

Seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by Harmthe(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
9ice one.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by pesty100(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Another senseless theist has spoken

8 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by Tallesty1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
As e dey hot.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by YungwizzzyChina: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
timawoku:
I puzzle when I read about people who call themselves atheist, tell stories about how there is no God and how religion is but a gimmick to hypnotize the masses into being controlled by a few, now here are the reasons why you can't be an atheist:

*hope: who gave you the right to hope? Hope is supposed to be meant for people who believes in a supernatural turn of events, if you hope, your sub consciousness believes in a superior effect (check le chateliers principle, in this case, you have denied yourself of belief of an external effect).
*burials: you should not attend burial ceremonies, afterall, the dead has gone into oblivion and you should move on immediately, no need to celebrate a dead person.
*last respect: why should you pay respect to someone that has gone into oblivion?
*goodluck: you should not believe in any luck as you believe in a system generated by incidences.
*if you live and/ work in some countries like USA, you are wrong (in God they trust,remember?) You should go to an isolated village or forest and be with mother nature (then again, you shouldn't even believe in nature)
*uncertainty: this is an unknown risk, you should be sure of anything now that you have termed yourself a 'mini' god
*happiness: you should not be entitled to this also, largely because happiness is a state of mind beyond any scientific reasoning and fact, you should exist like an amoeba, devoid of emotion.
*love: what reasons do you have to love? It is not scientific and as you don't believe in metaphysical, you should not love, love is unseeable
*socialize: why should you socialize? This creates a feeling of 'belonging' which is not reasonable as socializing makes you join groups which you somewhat understand and have reassurances about (with time) thereby believing in them, then again, who are you to believe in anyone? You are an atheist remember?

kk
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by plaetton: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
pesty100:
Another senseless theist has spoken

Where do they create these guys?
There is indeed a dearth of intelligence in the land.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by timawoku(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
plaetton:

there you go!!! You should not even believe in any 'creation'!!!
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by timawoku(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
plaetton:

there you go again!!! You shouldn't even believe we were 'created'.
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by plaetton: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
timawoku:
there you go again!!! You shouldn't even believe we were 'created'.
I am just using you own words, otherwise I would asked from which biological family did guys like you evolve from.
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by timawoku(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
plaetton:

I am just using you own words, otherwise I would asked from which biological family did guys like you evolve from.
yeah I get it!,in a huge manufacturing company there are few malfunctioned products (like your lot)
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by Ajibam: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
plaetton:

He didn't evolve like you and your descendants that evolved from monkeys

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by mesoade(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
The op is so on point

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by MizMyColi(f): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
cheesy

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by timawoku(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ajibam:

these people lavish in God's splendour, and yet deny him of his thanksgivings...

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
Op na true u talk sa, we cant see love y shld dey believe in dat.
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by Ranchhoddas: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Simply reetarded...

1 Like

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by timawoku(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
Simply reetarded...
nope dude! Difference is am living, and you are existing!(If dats ur definition of reetard,fine by me)
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by MizMyColi(f): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2014

I am…

An Inclusivist
I believe all of life is sacred, every human being is beautiful, and each moment matters.

An Atheist
I don’t believe in a “God” whose love and acceptance is conditional, or who advocates fear, shame, oppression, injustice, ignorance, repression or hatred.

An Agnostic
There is twice as much that I don’t know, than I do know. The mystery of it all cannot be cloaked in certainty.

A Student of Jesus
I want to be courageously human, a powerful expression of love, acceptance, peace, beauty, goodness, freedom and compassion in this world, and live without separation from myself, God, others and life… as I see Jesus did.

A Possibilitarian
I believe in the possibility of humankind awakening to our profound interconnectedness, and the possibilities of the power of love to transform our world.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by timawoku(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
manuell1021:
Op na true u talk sa, we cant see love y shld dey believe in dat.
if they believe in love, then they already believe in God (cos God is love;1st john 4, vs eight)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by pesty100(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
timawoku:

I will call your argument; the argument from senselessness

1 Like

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by BodyKiss(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
@Op, I shook my head as I read each point. It's worth having understanding of the topic you create.
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by pesty100(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ajibam:

he probably evolved from PIGS

1 Like

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by Ranchhoddas: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
timawoku:
nope dude! Difference is am living, and you are existing!(If dats ur definition of reetard,fine by me)
fine.living reetard!
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by pesty100(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
timawoku:
what is the diff btw living and existing
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by timawoku(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
fine.living reetard!
well am still living! And you 'existing', grin
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by BodyKiss(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
pesty100:
what is the diff btw living and existing

The presence of stone means its existence. Guess that'll help you figure the difference.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by timawoku(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
BodyKiss:

The presence of stone means its existence. Guess that'll help you figure the difference.
well am forced to agree with you, but God can even raise stones to praise him if you lot don't,hence, stone can live, u guys are worse!!!
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by pesty100(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
BodyKiss:

that didn't help
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by BodyKiss(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
timawoku:
well am forced to agree with you, but God can even raise stones to praise him if you lot don't,hence, stone can live, u guys are worse!!!

You obviously didn't get the message.
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by timawoku(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
BodyKiss:

You obviously didn't get the message.
you obviously did not send a message
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by timawoku(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
BodyKiss:
@Op, I shook my head as I read each point. It's worth having understanding of the topic you create.
so help me to 'understand' a very 'simple' fact!
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by honourhim: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
timawoku:
you obviously did not send a message

You don't understand him yet bro. A stone has no emotion, no hope, no happiness. That captures how atheists should be because they are just existing. I believe that's what he means.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bible Teaching On Water Baptism / The Nature Of ISIS? / NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.