Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... (2119 Views)

Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / All liars shall have their part in the lake of fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by honourhim: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
timawoku:
I puzzle when I read about people who call themselves atheist, tell stories about how there is no God and how religion is but a gimmick to hypnotize the masses into being controlled by a few, now here are the reasons why you can't be an atheist:

*hope: who gave you the right to hope? Hope is supposed to be meant for people who believes in a supernatural turn of events, if you hope, your sub consciousness believes in a superior effect (check le chateliers principle, in this case, you have denied yourself of belief of an external effect).
*burials: you should not attend burial ceremonies, afterall, the dead has gone into oblivion and you should move on immediately, no need to celebrate a dead person.
*last respect: why should you pay respect to someone that has gone into oblivion?
*goodluck: you should not believe in any luck as you believe in a system generated by incidences.
*ghost: if you believe in ghosts, you are wrong
*if you live and/ work in some countries like USA, you are wrong (in God they trust,remember?) You should go to an isolated village or forest and be with mother nature (then again, you shouldn't even believe in nature)
*uncertainty: this is an unknown risk, you should be sure of anything now that you have termed yourself a 'mini' god
*happiness: you should not be entitled to this also, largely because happiness is a state of mind beyond any scientific reasoning and fact, you should exist like an amoeba, devoid of emotion.
*love: what reasons do you have to love? It is not scientific and as you don't believe in metaphysical, you should not love, love is unseeable
*socialize: why should you socialize? This creates a feeling of 'belonging' which is not reasonable as socializing makes you join groups which you somewhat understand and have reassurances about (with time) thereby believing in them, then again, who are you to believe in anyone? You are an atheist remember?

Very good one. Let me also add that atheists shouldn't hate, they shouldn't be angry after all we don't see these things.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by honourhim: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
plaetton:

I am just using you own words, otherwise I would asked from which biological family did guys like you evolve from.

You are lying. You used the word because the truth of it is so obvious to you. Just that you conciously decided to deceive yourself by denying its reality.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by timawoku(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
honourhim:

You don't understand him yet bro. A stone has no emotion, no hope, no happiness. That captures how atheists should be because they are just existing. I believe that's what he means.
guess he was right after all!

1 Like

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by timawoku(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
honourhim:

You are lying. You used the word because the truth of it is so obvious to you. Just that you conciously decided to deceive yourself by denying its reality.
my bro you couldn't have been more right, to deny a truth when you see one? That is what atheism is all about!!!

1 Like

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
timawoku:
well am forced to agree with you, but God can even raise stones to praise him if you lot don't,hence, stone can live, u guys are worse!!!

Give ur life to the flying spaghetti monster before It's too late for u angry
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
timawoku:
if they believe in love, then they already believe in God (cos God is love;1st john 4, vs eight)

If u eat spaghetti you are already a pastarafian hence you believe in the flying spaghetti monster as the Creator of the universe.

Welcome my brother. wink
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by Ranchhoddas: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
timawoku:
well am still living! And you 'existing', grin
ok...still living reetard!
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by kevoh(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Na wa oooo undecided

1 Like

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by MacCantStopMe: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
kevoh:
Na wa oooo undecided
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by BodyKiss(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2014
honourhim:

You don't understand him yet bro. A stone has no emotion, no hope, no happiness. That captures how atheists should be because they are just existing. I believe that's what he means.

Look at it the other way round.
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
timawoku:
if they believe in love, then they already believe in God (cos God is love;1st john 4, vs eight)
This guy , i think religion has liquefied your brain. Seriously! Or just tell me you are in JSS 1 & you 'gave your life to jesus ' just 2 weeks ago.
Re: There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... by timawoku(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

This guy , i think religion has liquefied your brain. Seriously! Or just tell me you are in JSS 1 & you 'gave your life to jesus ' just 2 weeks ago.
no need to insult boy, state facts, and be mature or just move on...if I gave my life to christ yesterday, does not mean bro, I was not born yesterday so I still know facts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Evolution Theory Explain This? / Joseph Stalin Was A Good Man / Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.