Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Boko Haram Rep,Danladi Reveals Condition For Final Ceasefire With Nigerian Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Rep,Danladi Reveals Condition For Final Ceasefire With Nigerian Govt. (993 Views)

Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar / President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Rep,Danladi Reveals Condition For Final Ceasefire With Nigerian Govt. by ammanison(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
A man who claimed to be
representing
northeastern Nigerian
islamist sect, Boko
Haram spoke in Hausa
language regarding the
ongoing dialogue between
the sect and the
Nigerian government in
an attempt to free
abducted Chibok girls
and negotiate a final
ceasefire between Boko
Haram and the Nigerian
military.
Below is the full
transcript of the word Danladi Ahmadu who on Friday announced cease fire on behalf
of Boko Haram, as monitored by SaharaReporters in Maiduguri.
I am Danladi Ahmadu and a member of the group and also working as internal chief
security officer. Apart from security work, I am working as a senior advisor in the
group.
First I wish to explain to you to know that, Imam Shekau is not dead as claimed
because recently there was even communication and so he is alive.
On the girls that we took from Chibok, all that we want before we free the girls is to
get justice from the Nigerian state because there are many of our members that
their business premises were destroyed, some killed and others in detention and many
other oppression.
Our people under detention are too many and they did nothing and many of them are
just ordinary members.
The girls are fine, they are eating food and in good shape except challenges of
reading in the camp. It is a lie that they are exposed to serial abuses, they are fine
and in good health condition.
All that we want to say is, it is not everything happening that is from us; some
criminals are carrying their own act in the name of our group.
Regarding the cease fire, we are talking and it will continue when some people deeply
involved are back from their trips. We are discussing with Nigerian government and it
is one Hassan that is leading the team.
He is directly working with Nigerian President and we will continue talking when our
own people return. When it is clear the girls will be free and the world will see.
By the special grace of God we have cease fire and by the grace of God we will in
the future create avenue and people will hear it directly from our leader, Imam
Shekau.

http://abusidiqu.com/boko-haram-representative-danladi-ahmadu-reveals-condition-final-ceasefire-nigerian-govt/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: Boko Haram Rep,Danladi Reveals Condition For Final Ceasefire With Nigerian Govt. by EbubeOnoh(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Omo see Gobe. This cease fire of a thing is getting interesting. I cant wait to hear another demand. Happy sunday. Second to comment
Re: Boko Haram Rep,Danladi Reveals Condition For Final Ceasefire With Nigerian Govt. by valmunich(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Patiently anticipating more dramas that are yet to unfold sad
Re: Boko Haram Rep,Danladi Reveals Condition For Final Ceasefire With Nigerian Govt. by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
So shekau the coward terrorist is an Imam, now i understand what some people are being taught at mosques.
Re: Boko Haram Rep,Danladi Reveals Condition For Final Ceasefire With Nigerian Govt. by flexing11(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
i pray there should be cease fire, because the death rate is too alarming but for the chibok girls i cant wait for the puzzle to be solved,if really chibok girls actually exist!
Re: Boko Haram Rep,Danladi Reveals Condition For Final Ceasefire With Nigerian Govt. by Sunofgod(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Shekau is no dead - then why is he not speaking . . .

The end is nigh,

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Rep,Danladi Reveals Condition For Final Ceasefire With Nigerian Govt. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
Anyway...JonaTAN must just go

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Rep,Danladi Reveals Condition For Final Ceasefire With Nigerian Govt. by Samunique(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
To me i can't see anything reasonable in what he said.
The only things that got me laughing was, " too many of our members are in detention, and some of them are innocents"some boko members innocents ? Not harmful? The man must be drunk!

Anyway we know the mathematics, " elections are coming, so the sponsors of BH want cease fire so to enable the affected states participate in elections" knowing that's the only zone a large percentage of votes could be guaranteed.

Hmm, ANGRY PEOPLE'S PARTY I HAIL UNA OOOOOOO !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Rep,Danladi Reveals Condition For Final Ceasefire With Nigerian Govt. by seunlayi(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Angry People Congress. lol

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Rep,Danladi Reveals Condition For Final Ceasefire With Nigerian Govt. by john403: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
hmmm this stuff is it verified

(1) (Reply)

Funny Reasons Why You Should Vote For Jonathan / Tambuwal To Pick Up APC Presidential Form / Patience Jonathan Gave Expired Rice To Bayelsa Women (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.