Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Touching Sad Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Touching Sad Stories (4020 Views)

MY Sad Stories While Schooling / We Are Able(a Touching Story) / Sad Stories From A Depressed Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
A library for sad touching stories dat touches d heart nd makes one have a rethink about life......

Dnt just read,ur comments are highly needed so as 2 boost d confidence of d writers of these stories.

*Sit back as u go thru a world of sad emotional stories*
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2014

*****COLOUR CHANGES THE WAY WE THINK*****

Love knows no boundaries and love knows no color, i know that, he knew it, they also knew it but they did not want to admit. he was 17 and i was 16. our love was so strong, maybe that's why it never lasted. we met in a debating class and he did not want to admit that he lost to a girl, so he spent more time with me because he wanted to study his opponent but instead, one thing led to another and one random kiss changed the way we looked at each other, but later on, it changed our lives.after 7 months together we decided to tell our parents.First we told my mom, my sister knew about it, my mom took it very well, all she was concerned about was teenage pregnancy and the fact that her daughter has started dating. she made that very clear to the both of us. The following weekend we decided to tell his parents. we went to the mall on Friday to draw up the whole plan. What to say,How to say it and all. We held hands as we walked out of the restaurant just like we usually do, and my goodness we bumped into his parents, the was no way out. they saw us before we saw them. we don't even know what they were doing at the mall on a Friday afternoon. his dad greeted me with this shocked face as his mom pulled him to the side. "My goodness what the hell are you doing holding hands with this Black girl", she said. and i heard her. his dad asked for my name and age, the conversation went on between mother and son as the father tried to keep me busy so that i did not hear anything, but i did. he kept explaining that he was waiting for the right time to tell them that he had a girlfriend, but really his mom did not care that he had a girlfriend, what she cared about was that he had a black girl friend, with nappy hair and the whole package that being black come with.
She did not say a word to me she pulled her son away and they took off,his dad left me standing there. i waited for a call the whole night but it never came through. no text no skype. nothing to explain what happened and if we are still telling them the next day, but it was pretty obvious that we were not going to.I knew right there that something was wrong. so i started drawing up the possibilities. i had a lot of "what ifs in my head.

I couldn't sleep the entire weekend, I was hurt. On Monday we met at school. We skipped classes and just sat the whole day. We hardly spoke, we just sat there, in each other's arms, we made the most of the moment because we knew that any time this could end. I went home that afternoon, and spoke to him on the phone, just after super my mom received a call from the principal. He wanted her to come to school with me the next day. When we got the the next day his parents were there too. My mom is a teacher so she understands the way kids behave. His mom made us break up in front of the teacher, my mom and school councillors. She literally said "tell her that its over". She explained how much of a distraction I am to her son's education. He surprised us all when he said he can't, with his head bowed down. That gave me power, I refused too. My mom sat me down when I got home and gave me a lecture about heart breaks and all. I did not listen. I was in love.

his parents took him out of the school in the middle of the year, but that did not help, we made plans on weekends to see each other. When I was doing matric, he was supposed to be doing his first year, but he took a gab year instead even though i was against it. We'd spend weekends together. My first road trip was with him. On his 19th birthday he had a big formal party, and he invited me. I went but my presence was a big deal. His mom for some reason showed her true colors. That woman never pretended for anyone. That's what I liked about her. She asked me to leave, everyone was shocked and her sister tried to calm her down, she didn't take it, for the first time in my life, that woman made me cry, the brave girl in me melted, i was humiliated, as i walked out to call my mom to fetch me, my boyfriend was behind me, he left his party left with me,i did not say a word in the car, i had nothing to say. he asked if i was okay, but i did not want to lie so i just kept quiet.we booked into a hotel, he said he couldn't let me go home sad. i called my mom and lied, i told her that i will be sleeping over a friend's house because i did not want her to drive late. she did not believe me but she said it was okay. i got in the room and took a shower, i sat in there and thought a lot of how this was going to end because we both knew that it would end someday. He checked on me in the bathroom, he thought maybe i was crying but i was not. i yelled at him for peeping. he walked in there fully dressed and hugged me. he told me how sorry he was that his mom stormed out on me. he made a whole lot of promises, he promised that he would not leave me. We made love that night. it wasn't for the first time but I felt like it was, usually we would just do it just for the fun of it. but that night it was different. It was so beautiful. The way he looked at me that night, the way we touched that night. It was so beautiful. The next morning we woke up next to each other for the first time in our lives, we both knew that its what we want for the rest of our lives.

Two weeks later I got my results and I passed well, I got accepted to study law. I was happy and he was happy for me but he looked sad. He told me that his mom applied for a job overseas and she got the post, he will be attending college there. He was leaving soon. He promised that he will visit often,But we both knew that it wouldn't work. On the day he left, his friend drove me to the airport. He was my friend too. We got there 30 minutes before. I ran into his arms and I just cried. His mom was pissed but I did not care, I begged him not to go. Everyone at the airport was looking at me but I did not care. I bagged him but I knew he had to go.
there was only one thing that could make him stay. The truth. But something stopped me. I let him go instead. I divided his family, this time I made sure that his mom gets what she wanted. He left me 4 weeks pregnant, but he did not know. I did what I had to do. I was done fighting. Next year i'll be doing my first year at varsity and my mom promised to take care of the baby.

As I write this I can't help it but cry. I remember telling him that I want to break the cycle of single parenting in my family. My mom was raised by her mom, I was raised by my mom. I wanted to break the cycle, but I failed. I keep hoping that he will be back. After that day at the airport. I never heard from him. His baby looks just like him.

i still love him. a lot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2014

*******I WAITED*******

His name was Ian. He was 23, and I was 19. I was a sophomore in college just moving into my new apartment when I saw him. He made a habit of smoking on his balcony, which I didn't mind because I knew someday I was going to have enough courage to talk to him. I was so shy. One day I bought a pack of cigarettes, and started smoking, in hopes that he would talk to me- which soon after, he did. Everyday after that I stood outside his balcony to talk to him. I'm a decently shy person when it comes to men. I'm not awkward, but I'm often referred to as being quiet with an angel face. About 2 weeks into our balcony talks, he turns to go in his house, but before he could I stopped him and surprised myself when I asked,"When can I ask you on a date?" I suddenly got quiet and flustered, mainly because never in a millions years would I say that to any man, but all I could think was that this man must be worth it. He laughed and said,"Whenever you want," and walked into his house. I smiled and walked back to mine.

However, when I did officially ask him, he told me he wasn't ready to date because he was engaged earlier that year and had to break it off due to their differences. I told him I understood, but he made a point of saying that just because he wasn't ready then didn't mean he wouldn't be ready later on, and to not give up. I didn't.

At times, I became frustrated because all I wanted was one date with this man. I knew that I would love him, if he just gave me the chance. But I had to wait, because I new he was worth it, and good things come to those who wait. Three months went by, and I was slowly wearing him down with my charm, but he still came back with "patience is a virtue", and promised me that I would some day have that one date with him.

I always felt bothersome, like maybe I should just take the hint that he doesn't want a girl like me. I waited six months. Still, everyday I was outside his balcony talking about nothing for hours. As much I tried not to give up, he was the one slowly wearing me down. I walked into my apartment one day and saw that my phone had a message on it from him. I'll always remember it, "I never felt like I was enough for anyone, but I know that I'm enough for you, and I'll never stop appreciating you for that." It was the best feeling in the world to read that.

We finally had a date set for our first date. It felt like the most important day of my life. I knew I was in love with him at that point, when one date meant the world to me.

He worked about 45 minutes away from where we lived at a golf course. He knew the roads like the back of his hand. It was Wednesday and I noticed that his car wasn't out in front of his apartment, but I didn't think anything of it, until I got a call from his roommate saying I should meet him down in Lewiston, which was the city Ian worked in. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach something was wrong. On my way down, I had passed a terrible accident involving two semis and what I would find out later to be Ian's car.

It was now Friday, two days after the accident, the day of our first date. My heart felt as if it was melting, it hurt so bad. But I sat outside his balcony and waited for him just like I had for 6 months.

At his funeral, I had the pleasure of meeting his parents. When I told them who I was, his mom smiled and looked at his dad, and said, "This is her". She told me to wait while she grabbed something. It was a letter Ian had written to her 6 months earlier. It was a letter about me. The last line read, "Mom, I'm going to marry this girl."

I waited 6 months for one date with a man that I never got, and I would do it a thousand times again if I had the chance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Sad Stories by podosci(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nunushokoto:

*****COLOUR CHANGES THE WAY WE THINK*****

Love knows no boundaries and love knows no color, i know that, he knew it, they also knew it but they did not want to admit. he was 17 and i was 16. our love was so strong, maybe that's why it never lasted. we met in a debating class and he did not want to admit that he lost to a girl, so he spent more time with me because he wanted to study his opponent but instead, one thing led to another and one random kiss changed the way we looked at each other, but later on, it changed our lives.after 7 months together we decided to tell our parents.First we told my mom, my sister knew about it, my mom took it very well, all she was concerned about was teenage pregnancy and the fact that her daughter has started dating. she made that very clear to the both of us. The following weekend we decided to tell his parents. we went to the mall on Friday to draw up the whole plan. What to say,How to say it and all. We held hands as we walked out of the restaurant just like we usually do, and my goodness we bumped into his parents, the was no way out. they saw us before we saw them. we don't even know what they were doing at the mall on a Friday afternoon. his dad greeted me with this shocked face as his mom pulled him to the side. "My goodness what the hell are you doing holding hands with this Black girl", she said. and i heard her. his dad asked for my name and age, the conversation went on between mother and son as the father tried to keep me busy so that i did not hear anything, but i did. he kept explaining that he was waiting for the right time to tell them that he had a girlfriend, but really his mom did not care that he had a girlfriend, what she cared about was that he had a black girl friend, with nappy hair and the whole package that being black come with.
She did not say a word to me she pulled her son away and they took off,his dad left me standing there. i waited for a call the whole night but it never came through. no text no skype. nothing to explain what happened and if we are still telling them the next day, but it was pretty obvious that we were not going to.I knew right there that something was wrong. so i started drawing up the possibilities. i had a lot of "what ifs in my head.

I couldn't sleep the entire weekend, I was hurt. On Monday we met at school. We skipped classes and just sat the whole day. We hardly spoke, we just sat there, in each other's arms, we made the most of the moment because we knew that any time this could end. I went home that afternoon, and spoke to him on the phone, just after super my mom received a call from the principal. He wanted her to come to school with me the next day. When we got the the next day his parents were there too. My mom is a teacher so she understands the way kids behave. His mom made us break up in front of the teacher, my mom and school councillors. She literally said "tell her that its over". She explained how much of a distraction I am to her son's education. He surprised us all when he said he can't, with his head bowed down. That gave me power, I refused too. My mom sat me down when I got home and gave me a lecture about heart breaks and all. I did not listen. I was in love.

his parents took him out of the school in the middle of the year, but that did not help, we made plans on weekends to see each other. When I was doing matric, he was supposed to be doing his first year, but he took a gab year instead even though i was against it. We'd spend weekends together. My first road trip was with him. On his 19th birthday he had a big formal party, and he invited me. I went but my presence was a big deal. His mom for some reason showed her true colors. That woman never pretended for anyone. That's what I liked about her. She asked me to leave, everyone was shocked and her sister tried to calm her down, she didn't take it, for the first time in my life, that woman made me cry, the brave girl in me melted, i was humiliated, as i walked out to call my mom to fetch me, my boyfriend was behind me, he left his party left with me,i did not say a word in the car, i had nothing to say. he asked if i was okay, but i did not want to lie so i just kept quiet.we booked into a hotel, he said he couldn't let me go home sad. i called my mom and lied, i told her that i will be sleeping over a friend's house because i did not want her to drive late. she did not believe me but she said it was okay. i got in the room and took a shower, i sat in there and thought a lot of how this was going to end because we both knew that it would end someday. He checked on me in the bathroom, he thought maybe i was crying but i was not. i yelled at him for peeping. he walked in there fully dressed and hugged me. he told me how sorry he was that his mom stormed out on me. he made a whole lot of promises, he promised that he would not leave me. We made love that night. it wasn't for the first time but I felt like it was, usually we would just do it just for the fun of it. but that night it was different. It was so beautiful. The way he looked at me that night, the way we touched that night. It was so beautiful. The next morning we woke up next to each other for the first time in our lives, we both knew that its what we want for the rest of our lives.

Two weeks later I got my results and I passed well, I got accepted to study law. I was happy and he was happy for me but he looked sad. He told me that his mom applied for a job overseas and she got the post, he will be attending college there. He was leaving soon. He promised that he will visit often,But we both knew that it wouldn't work. On the day he left, his friend drove me to the airport. He was my friend too. We got there 30 minutes before. I ran into his arms and I just cried. His mom was pissed but I did not care, I begged him not to go. Everyone at the airport was looking at me but I did not care. I bagged him but I knew he had to go.
there was only one thing that could make him stay. The truth. But something stopped me. I let him go instead. I divided his family, this time I made sure that his mom gets what she wanted. He left me 4 weeks pregnant, but he did not know. I did what I had to do. I was done fighting. Next year i'll be doing my first year at varsity and my mom promised to take care of the baby.

As I write this I can't help it but cry. I remember telling him that I want to break the cycle of single parenting in my family. My mom was raised by her mom, I was raised by my mom. I wanted to break the cycle, but I failed. I keep hoping that he will be back. After that day at the airport. I never heard from him. His baby looks just like him.

i still love him. a lot.

This could be made into a film and if it ends the way this story ends,,,i swear,,it eld win grammies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Touching Sad Stories by Iolite(f): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wow! wow!! Wow!!!
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2014
More updates coming soon....STAY TUNED
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 7:32am On Oct 20, 2014
****A TEAR FOR THE BROKEN HEARTED****

Isn't it funny how at some points in your life, you think that everything is going so perfectly well and yet it always ends up badly? You spend hours trying to figure out why you're doing it all wrong all the time, why you always end up broken. You must be doing something wrong, obviously.

It is said that through life, you make mistakes, time passes and you eventually learn from them. In my case, it's the total opposite. I keep making mistakes yet I never learn.

What is a tear? Is it just a drop of water which comes out of our eyes? Is it just a drop of water gliding down the aisle of our cheek to reach the chin? Is it just a drop of water which escapes for freedom and takes the plunge of death from our chin till it hits the floor? Or is it something else? Something beyond what words could ever describe? A tear is a feeling, an emotion. It is not released by our eyes or our mind. It is released from somewhere much stronger, yet too sensitive. From deep down in our hearts.

But what causes our heart to release this tear? A broken arm? A broken leg? Or the broken heart itself? When the heart releases a tear, it does not mean that we are weak or we can't hold on any longer. But it means the total opposite. It means that we have been strong and struggled for way too long and it is time to let go. Let the past be the past and let the present guide us to a better future. A future, hopefully, with no mistakes, no pain, no tears, no heartbreak.

So here is a life lesson to anyone who might be reading this. A lesson which might lead to a simpler life with as less problems as one could ever face. A fact: The minute - no, let me rephrase that, the second - you start to care, is the moment you start getting hurt.
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Plaitex(f): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2014
love these stories! Keep the thread moving
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2014
Plaitex:
love these stories! Keep the thread moving
Tnx 4 ur word.....hope u r havin a nyc tym??

MORE UPDATES COMING
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2014
****HEAVEN AND EARTH****

Who knew a school hallway could change your life, for better or worse...I remember the day I saw him. Bright blonde dyed hair and brown eyes that told a thousand stories with one glimpse of the eye. He could capture any soul. He wasn't super smart nor was he stupid, but one thing he did was never give up hope without a smile. His smile shinned like the heavens shinned over earth. His smile was the light to my day, without light how can you see where you are heading? Up? Down? Wandering in the darkness is what he did to me once he left.
Senior year in high school my best friend and I were going to see if the guy she liked would give her his number. That was the day I met him. Strumming his guitar in the far corner of the classroom, acting as if he could care less about the girls screaming for his music. Looking back all I can do is laugh, laugh with tears of sorrow and joy. He promptly stopped playing his music as my friend started to ask for his friend's number. His friend was acting like a player and gave his number to me not her. Thus, she cried so I told him off, that was when it caught HIS attention. He walked up so close to me that I could feel his warm breath dancing my lips (This was the first time I saw him up close.) with a soft voice he said, "I like your attitude." That sent shivers down my spine. I ran out of the classroom with my crying friend feeling almost embarrassed for a reason I still don?t understand fully to this day.

On my way home I realized that I left my phone at school. So, I called my phone on the nearest pay-phone. To my surprise a boy answered my phone. He told me I could get my phone at school in classroom B-10. Happily I agreed and ran there as fast as I could. I got to the classroom only to see that boy with blonde hair and warm breath sitting there in the empty classroom. He stood up and pulled out my phone. I walked into the classroom and tried to grave it only for him to push me against the chalkboard and kiss me. It was my first kiss. I pushed him away and ran home crying. But, not a sad cry more of a happy- perhaps- cry. On my phone contact I had a new speed- dial 1 contact, "Tyler" and a picture of the blonde haired boy . After a few months I realized that Tyler hadn't been attending school.

I asked around where I could find him, he was at home. When I knocked on the door a lady answered saying she was Tyler's older sister. She took me to see him. He was asleep and looked weak. But, once I walked in he opened his eyes and smiled. Suddenly, I was over stuck with his beauty. All I could say was, "where have you been?" he didn't say a word and took me to a river and said, "This is where heaven and Earth meet. come here when you miss me." I smiled and he kissed me as the sun set. We began to date after that.

Four months later Tyler dropped out of school. He told me to stop calling him. We were over. A week later he called me from the hospital asking just about life. I told him he sounded weird. That's when my world came crashing down, like a vase full of water crashing on to a hard, cold wood floor. He said he had a rare type of lung cancer that cannot be cured. While he was on the phone his voice became weak. He said it was getting hard for him to breath. I started to run in the rain to the hospital at night. I got a text but ignored it till I got to the hospital. When I found his room the nurse said he had just passed away. I cried and cried. I wanted to call him to say that this was a mean joke. When I opened my phone I had a text, it was from Tyler. It was a picture of him smiling with the caption that said, "when you miss me go to the river where heaven touches the Earth, I'll be there smiling down at you smiley"

1 Like

Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sorry guys 4 d delay in update,I had a very hectic day...I wl try to updates as much as I can dis nyt........Tnx 2 doz hu dim it fit 2 make comments nd also 2 doz hu prefer 2 just read without commenting.....
.STAY TUNED
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
The heaven and earth story is touching.
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
********ALMOST*********

I met this guy through my gay friend. i just asked what's his name and I didn't expect that my friend would give him my number to let him text me. I was so shocked when he text me that day, but my friend said that he's nice so i befriended him. OK, to make the story short, we get along just fine, we became closer as the days go by, we chat almost everyday.
Then one day we went to the mall with our friends and suddenly I felt something different inside me when accidentally our eyes met, I'm definitely falling in love with him. I can't fool myself so I made up my mind that night that I will tell him about my feelings soon. But just that next afternoon, he told me that he broke up with his girlfriend that day so I end up comforting him. After that he thanked me and that's when he said that he's saying everything to me because he considered me as his best friend. OUCH! But that's the reality, he just see me as a friend and nothing more. I didn't get a chance to tell him about my feelings.
Two years have passed and we're still close friends, comforting him whenever he's heartbroken and hiding my one-way love.
One afternoon this march, he called me and asked me about my one girl friend, I was not in a good mood that day because of my upcoming exam result that's concerning my graduation. So I just said I don't want to talk about anyone but he insisted on asking. I get pissed off and said, "OK I'll just give you her number for you to shut up." But then he said, "Aw, no need. It seems someone's getting jealous.."
I got the biggest shock of my life. I didn't know that he know even a little about my feelings for him. But I don't want to give him a hint so I just said "who?" Then he changed the topic. That's what I love about him. Even though he knows something, he never get to embarrass me. i didn't say anything about this but I know that I'm quite obvious, so to get away from that issue, I helped him. My friend became his girlfriend after a month.
My other friends who know my REAL feelings always ask me why I did that. They often get angry with me because of my "katangahan".
Yes, I admit that I want him for myself. But not everytime, you should always think of yourself. For me, it's much better to think first of the consequences of your actions.
What If I confess my feelings for him and then after he avoids me? I still want him to be my bestfriend.
But then I saw them one day at the mall very sweet and I felt my heart crushed right that very moment. I realized that nothing has changed about my feelings so i started to avoid them as much as I can and they noticed it.
When we saw each other at our common friend's birthday just this May, I was told that he was not going so I went there. But there he was and he saw me so I can't escape anymore.
He asked me, "What happened? Why are you avoiding me?" Of course I denied and said that I was just busy for the upcoming board exam. Although not convinced, he wished me luck, I nodded and started to walking. Just like that and he doesn't even tried to stop me to ask me what's wrong. I was fighting my tears when I went home. I cried myself to sleep that night especially when I saw those pictures that they posted at FB in the party earlier.
That's when it struck me. It's the REALITY.
They're so happy with each other now and I should accept that FACT.
We haven't talked until now. That's the last time we talked. He tried to call me last month but I didn't answer. He texted me but I didn't text back. Maybe he got tired trying to reach me so he stopped.
I know time will come that we will be okay just like before but I still don't know when.
I just wanna share my story to tell you guys never to attach yourself, never to assume and never to fall for your best friend because it's the worst thing you'll ever experience.

2 Likes

Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
candy:
Hmmm..Tnx 4 ur comment,hope u are havin a nyc tym??
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
*****I JUST DIDN'T KNOW*****

I met her in second grade. She was cute and funny and nice and everything that a best friend could be. By the way if you're wondering, no I'm not a guy writing about a girl, I'm and girl writing about her best friend. We were in the same class and our teachers put us together for a project. And that's pretty much how we met. I have so many good memories with her. She was amazing. we grew older, and soon started middle school. She was becoming beautiful, and sometimes I was so jealous. She always got all the guys, and was probably the most perfect, most luckiest girl.

In 8th grade, something changed. We weren't hanging out as much, and we got into small little fights. I thought it was just whatever. Soon enough we started high school. She started doing things I thought she'd never do. In french class, she met a girl whom she called her "best friend." I realized she was drifting away from me. My birthday came and a couple of my friends went to the mall. She and another one of my friends forced me to do so many things I'm not even gonna say. She started doing the craziest things. I went crazy too, trying to be a good friend and tell her to make good choices. She yelled at me:" What kind of friend are you?! Stop acting like my mom!" I shouted back and left: " Fine! I didn't really care anyway!" But I just didn't know. We didn't talk after that. She didn't tell me half the things she should've. I just didn't know. Or i wouldv'e pushed her to tell me. If i would've knows what is going on with her, I would've said something, done something. But i just didn't know.

Monday, at school, in the morning. They call all the classes into the gym for an assembly. "Suicide kills not one, but everyone around her." The walls had posters with those words in huge bold letters. Who commited suicide? I didn't know yet. We were ushered into the gym, where there were pictures of her. WAIT WHAT?! SINCE WHEN HAD SHE BEEN THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE?! That was my best friend in those pictures! But.. wait what? She was always so happy and cheerful! The principal told us many things that I just didn't know. She was beaten and raped daily by her father. I knew her mother had ran away long ago, I just now realised it was probably because of the father. She cut her wrists, she never told any of us?! Even when she was younger, even when we were best friends.

She was found hanging from a rope in her closet. I remember her closet. It was filled with the cutest shirts and prettiest dresses. She looked so happy and always smiled, who could ever figure that this was what was going through her head? She never told anything to anyone. One of her notebooks for school was covered in dried blood, the whole page was red. If i knew, I would've told someone, done something, saved her.
But i just didn't know.

And i feel horrible for it. Yeah, I admit we weren't friends anymore, but we had been friends forever, and it wasn't possible for me to not cry for someone who had always been there for me when i needed her. I would've done something, but i just didn't know. I just. Didn't. Know. !!!

So please, if any of you are experiencing any of this, thoughts of suicide, cutting, rape, abuse, ANYTHING. DO. NOT. BE. AFRAID. TO . GO. TELL. SOMEONE. It seems selfish to talk to someone about that kind of thing, but it will get better, ONLY if you talk to someone about it, whether it be a friend, a counselor, a trusting adult, ANYONE. So please, don't kill yourself. You may not realize it, but when you leave, you take many, many others with you.

2 Likes

Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
More updates coming....STAY TUNED

BTW,it seems most ppl readin dis stories aint commenting,pls try 2 make a comment abt d stories so I wnt feel lyk I'm all alone here
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
*****WORDS UNSAID*****

I didn't see her. I just heard the scream. I can't imagine anyone else would have recognised her scream, but I had been listening to her every day since we were five. I'd heard her scream before. Not often, but once or twice over the years.

I was in the middle of an exam, near the end of the year in the eleventh grade when I heard that scream, and the last time I would ever hear her speak. I ran without thinking. I ran out of the classroom (completely ignoring my teacher as I passed) and down the stairs. The closest stairs were the ones that ran down the centre of the school. Had I been looking, I would have seen that the door to the roof was unlocked. Had I been looking, I would have immediately blamed myself. I found the combination to the door to the roof of the school, just the year before. I figured it out, and I was the one who sneaked up there with her the first time. If I had seen the open door when I ran past, then I might have stopped. I might not have kept running. I might have stopped where I was and never left that place.
But as it happened, I ran straight past, with only one thing on my mind: Celia.

Celia is, I suppose, the great star-crossed love of my life. Star-crossed because she couldn't love me back. Star-crossed because she didn't know, and had no reason to suspect, that I ever loved her as anything more than a friend. Star-crossed because she liked boys. And in her eyes, I was just her straight best friend. I never got the chance to tell her that I didn't fall in love with a gender, I fell in love with people, and that's why I fell in love with her. Because as people go, Celia is the most beautiful human being I have ever met.

It took me ten years to realise I was in love with her. We'd gone to watch a movie we'd both been excited for, just over a year before... As it is with watching movies, you kind of forget about everything else, for an hour and a half, two hours. She was completely lost in the screen, and I remember so clearly looking away, and seeing her there next to me, her silhouette in the darkened room, and hardly being able to draw my eyes away. I fell in love with who she was without even realising, and then that day I looked at her, and saw her in that light, and never wanted to look away. When you know someone that well, and have seen them happy, and angry, and scared, and excited, and exhausted, and elated, and every other sliver of the emotional spectrum, then when you look at them, you can see more than just their features, but you see them, written all over their face, in a language only you can read. That night in bed, I just lay awake thinking about how I was in love with someone who would never love me back.

I was always waiting for the right time to tell her. I talked to another friend about it, after making him swear an oath of secrecy, and all he really managed to say is that there is no good time. There is no good time. But either way, I waited. And I wish I told her. I fucking wish I told her.
When I ran out the front of the school on May 23rd 2013, my heart stopped for a moment. In fact, for that moment, everything stopped. The world ceased to turn, just for one moment.

Because when I ran out the front of the school on May 23rd 2013, Celia was lying motionless on the tarmac.
When I think about it now, I have to accept that the earth spun on, and people were born, and people died, and couples kissed, and couples broke up, and people got married. Some people will remember that day as the happiest day of their lives.

I ran to her. Or maybe I just appeared at her side, because I don't remember moving. I do remember trying. I remember rolling her onto her back, and seeing how covered in blood she was. I remember screaming at some faceless person who had followed me out to call 911. I remember being the first person to get to her. I remember feeling for her pulse, and listening for some sign of breathing. Some sign that she was still with me, that I hadn't lost her. I remember how she still felt warm, but it was a lie. I remember doing CPR frantically, desperately, uselessly, until an ambulance came. Why was I doing CPR, and not someone else? I remember a paramedic pulling me off her. I don't remember screaming and crying, although I have no doubt I did both. What I do remember is them lifting her... her body onto a stretcher and covering her... or it up.

I might have blacked out. Or maybe I just don't remember anything of what happened next.
I broke into her locker later. I took some of her things. Her family didn't want them, and I didn't want to let them go. I took the clothes she kept there and her perfume. It still smelled like her, in there. I never found a note, or message. I never found out why.

But mostly, I never told her I loved her. I never said. After she died, I said the words hundreds of times; in the shower, in bed, at school, by her grave, on the bus - I love you Celia, I love you. But however many times I said it, and am saying it still, it won't make up for the words left unsaid. The words I left unsaid.

2 Likes

Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Last update 4 2day loading...........
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
******THE DAY WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN*****

I had a best friend. He's a guy. We knew each other when we were still very young, about 2 years old. Well, our mothers were best friends. That's why I knew him, because our mothers were very close. I loved talking to him. He's like a big brother to me. I was always counting on him, on whatever. He treated me well. He encouraged me when I felt sad and devastated. He hugged me when I cried. He laughed with me when I felt happy. He fought with guys who made fun of me, or even made me cry. I just loved him so much. We did everything together. We played anything, we laughed at each other, we argued sometimes, but those arguments were just made our bonds even stronger.

But, when we became teenagers, our feelings changed. Well, I still felt the same about him. But, I knew that his feeling was changed towards me. He began to look at me as a girl, not as his sister anymore. At first, I did not know about his feeling. But then he told me everything. He said he told me his feeling because he did not want to hide it from me. We always told each other everything. When he told me that, I felt empty. I did not know what to say, I did not know what to do. Should I hug him? Should I smile? Should I accept his feeling, or should I turn him down? I did not even understand my feeling back then. And, words came out of my mouth. I didn't realized that I just told him something really important. "I've already fallen for someone else. I am so sorry"

He was shocked. His eyes were wide open. I felt really guilty. What should I say? I couldn't understand anything. It happened so fast. I did not prepare for this. I closed my eyes, I was just too afraid to open my eyes. I could not look at him. But then, he smiled to me. "I know, it is okay. Even though I love you, it doesn't me that you have to love me back. My feeling for you have already changed. I can take your rejection. I know your feeling. You must be feeling so guilty right now,"
I opened my eyes. And I looked at his eyes and then whispered "I am so sorry.," He laughed. "I told you, it's okay. But can I ask you for something?" I said "What is it? You can, everything," He smiled and touched my hair "Please don't leave me. I still want to be your best friend, I still want you to love me as your brother. Can you?" I nodded. "You know I'll never leave you. You are my precious"

Then, a year after that, he went to Australia to study. I felt really sad. He was the one who asked me for not leaving him, but he was the one who left me. I was angry at him for a moment. But he still came back for once in two months. So, I forgave him immediately. Well, as long as he remembers me, everything should be fine. But, after his second presence, he was never came back again for the third or fourth time. I felt furious and worried at the same time. One night, my mom got a call. Her best friend, my best friend's mother, called her. Suddenly my mother was burst into tears. She couldn't stop crying, even when the call was already disconnected. I asked her what happened. What did my best friend's mother say to her? Why did she make my mother cry?

And then my mom said to me "Mario is sick" Mario was his name. "His mother just called me. She said that he has cancer," I laughed. I laughed because I did not believe her. When he came back for the second time, he looked healthy, he looked fine. What on earth was going on? But I knew that there's no way that my mother could possibly lie to me. And that was really a serious moment. I took a deep breath, and I asked her with stutter. Tears were filling my eyes. "What cancer, mom?" My mom still cried and she answerred "Leukimia" I felt the whole world was collapsed at that moment. Even my tears could not fall. I whispered "God, please save him"

A few months after that, I went to Australia to see him. He was at the hospital by that moment. I went to his room and I saw him. He smiled at me and he called my name, like he used to. I was really shocked. He was very skinny, and he did not have any hair left. He became a bald guy. Maybe he knew that I was looking at his head, that's why he touched his head and said "Cool, right? Even though I don't have any hair, but I still look handsome" Oh my God, he still put some jokes. I smiled at him and laughed. Even though it did not feel funny at all for me. I laughed because I wanted to make him happy, I knew that he did not want me to feel worried. That's why he made that joke.

When our mothers talked to each other outside the room, I sat on the side of his bed. He kept smiling at me. I did not say anything. I did not know what to say. I was afraid, really afraid of losing him. I held his hand, his very thin hand. He said to me "I'm glad that you came. I really miss you. Sorry, but with a condition like this, I am not allowed to go overseas. I am not even allowed to go to the amusement park or the beach, even though those places are very near from here" I smiled at him "It is okay. All you have to do is just taking a very good care for yourself. Your recovery is the most important thing right now. Don't think about anything else" He laughed, but I could see his tears. "I'll never recover. I know that my life is going to be over soon. I can feel the angel's whisper. Hahaha. This is my destiny. I can't do anything about it, can I?"

I shook my head. "No, don't ever say something like that. I won't let you die. I will never let you go," He looked at me, with a very cold expression. "We know that is an impossible thing to happen. I am very grateful for everything that I have done. I am very happy because I have a lot of friends. I am very glad that my family and you are still smiling. I love my life. I don't have any regrets. I am ready to face God. I am not scared, at all. Just let me go, okay?" I cried, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. "Let go off me. This is probably the last time I see you. Live your wonderful life without me. Be happy, okay? I will be sad if you are not happy. I love you, as a girl, and as my little sister. I just love you, and I have no reason for that. When you find someone that you love, let me know. When you get married, look up to the sky, because I'll be watching you. Okay, I guess that's enough. Go home now, don't forget me. And, be happy, Okay? Goodbye.." he said, with a smile on his face and tears on his eyes. I hugged him, I did not want to let him go. Because I was afraid, if I let him go, he would leave me, and never come back. I hugged him tight. "Goodbye..."

He's already gone. He was right. That was the last time I saw him. Now, I can not feel his hug anymore, I can not hold his hand anymore, I can not see his smiling face, I can not see him cry. I just want to see him, just one more time. Can I? Well, I guess someday I can see him. Before that time, I will always pray for him and live my life with happiness on my face. "God, please take care of him"

2 Likes

Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 6:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Gud mornin readers,hope u all had a gud nyt rest??.The series continues.....STAY TUNED

Pls try 2 drop a comment after u finish reading.#Thanks
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Aipete2(f): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2014
Ehya. Thats so sad
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2014
*****PLEASE WAKE UP*****

It was a Tuesday, the day it happened. The day I made the biggest mistake of my life. It happened when me and my beloved wife Olivia got into an argument and even threw around the word divorce. Which now breaks my heart from all we had been through of a 16 year relationship, a 11 year marriage, and having an 8 year old beautiful daughter named Sarah. When I first met Olivia it was love at first sight and from there on out we were never apart. So now thinking about this fight brings me to tears. Sarah who had been listening to the whole fight and couldn't bare to hear it especially after hearing the word divorce made her start bursting into tears in her room.

Once I had enough of the argument I barged out and just before I slammed the door shut I heard my daughter Sarah yell "I HATE YOU DADDY!" I can't even think of that without my eyes watering up, just thinking that she also said daddy in it. Even though every kid calls their father daddy it just seemed special from her. But once I left the house I went to my favorite bar which Olivia hated but she just dealed with it cause she loved me. I was drinking until about 3 AM and Olivia waited long enough and went to pick me up. She had to bring Sarah because she refused to stay home and made Olivia take her. But once she brought me to the car I just said "Give me the damn keys! I'm driving." She looked at me and said "Nick you can't drive, you're too drunk." I just shook her off took the keys and began to drive. I was swerving all over the road almost getting into multiple wrecks, running stop signs and running red lights. Olivia even thought we would make it home in one piece. She knew she had to stop me from driving because if she didn't she knew we would crash. That's when she jumped into the front seat to try to pry the steering wheel away from me, that was right when we hit a pothole going 80, flipped and slammed into another family in their car.

When I woke up I asked the doctors "What happened last night?" "Uh Mr. Fuller, you got into an accident killing the whole family in the other car. This is hard to say but.... you killed your wife as well and put your daughter in a coma." I refused to believe it and I started to go crazy. I jumped out of bed and began to run, I didn't make it far cause I immediately passed out.

Its been a couple of months since the accident, I'm out on bail and I'm awaiting trial for killing my wife and the other family. I have been fired from my job for killing that family and not leaving my daughters hospital bed. I have never left the chair right next to Sarah's bed. I started to go insane, I think its because I have sat next to my daughter for so long who is slowly rotting away. Every single night I will hold her hand and just start to ball and yell "Please wake up!" I have started to have nightmares about Sarah being killed by me or me waking up to see her dead. So now every single morning I wake up screaming from the horror I experience when I sleep. I have started to lose my mind so much that I imagine Olivia every single day. She will walk into the room and before you know it I will be having a full blown conversation with her until the nurse walks in and says "Mr. Fuller who are you talking to?" And that's when I look back up to see nothing. A mind is a terrible thing to lose. You can lose your sight, hearing, and sound, but you can't lose your mind. Without that nothing seems real, and nothing is fake either, you can never tell. You just lose your grip on reality..

The doctor walked in saying "Mr. Fuller I have terrible news." I was too out of it I didn't even know who he was. I just answered "What?" He looked back at me having to force his words out and say "Um we have basically given up on Sarah. Its a 95% chance she will not make it. We hope to pull the plug in 24 hours with your consent." I fell to the floor and just began to cry, after about 5 minutes I was so out of it I forgot what I was crying about until the doctor told me again. I just asked "Can I be left alone with her for the night?" He nodded yes and walked out the room. I began to hold her hand and for 5 straight hours saying "Please wake up. Please wake up." After a while I had started to give up hope, that's when I saw a glass bottle on the nightstand by her bed. I stared at it for 15 minutes thinking of what to do. I gave up and smashed the bottle into pieces. I grabbed a piece of glass and began to cut my wrists. Everything started to become cold and fuzzy, this is the first time I smiled in months thinking I will finally be with Sarah and Olivia in the after life. Just before I finally closed my eyes for my final nap I heard the sweetest voice saying "Daddy."

"Daddy."
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2014
Aipete2:
Ehya. Thats so sad
And more sad stories coming
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2014
*************MY LIFE************

I don't know how exactly to start out the story so i guess ill start of with the first sad thing?

I was born into this world with a heart condition called I.H.S.S. I can't play any sports, i can't get too mad. My heart rate can't too high or i could die. I can't do many things actually. I can't work out too much and i can't eat many sweets. I found this out when i was 8. I ran to my mom saying i wanted to play a sport. I don't remember what it was, but I've always wanted to play softball. She told me i couldn't. I asked why, and, well, there's the answer.

Along with a heart condition, I was born with a gene to be very overweight. I was adopted, and i didn't know that 'til i was about 11. And you know, when your a kid you eat lots of candy. Gladly i got rid of the fat. I don't exactly know how, but i did. It made/makes it worse that i'm extremely picky also. I don't eat any fruit or vegetables, i don't eat applesauce, I'm not the most healthy person you would know.

My Birth mother died because of being too overweight. My birthday was/is a mystery. No one knew who he was. It was a one-night stand. They were drunk. 9 months later? here i am.

When i was about 4, me and my adoption family lived in Florida. My dad, uncle, and cousin were playing pool. My cousin popped the ball and it hit me in the eye. There's my first black eye. Afterwards, My cousin wanted to apologize, so he took me into the other room, laid me down and pulled off my one-piece bathing suit. He spread my legs and pulled down his pants. And, well.. you get the rest. I didn't know what was happening obviously, so i didn't say anything.

My mom and dad had an argument, and they divorced. We moved to NC. I haven't had a real dad in 9 years. My mom has to be the dad in the house. She always was. The only memory i have of my dad being around was the one day that was one of my worst.

After 5 years of being in one city, we moved to another. I had to leave my best friend for the first time. for about 3 years i tried to contact her. I though about her everyday. Cried myself to sleep, begged my mom to take me back. All i wanted was to see my best friend. Then one day i saw on the news "car crash-6 year old Katie killed". My best friend was killed by her drunken father.

About a year after that, i made some new friends. I did, not knowing how. Well, one of my new best friends had killed herself. she was about 2 years older than me at the time. All i knew what to do was to cry. So i did. I cried all night, the next night and for about the next 2-4 days.

Then, about 2 years later, another one of my best friends committed suicide. along with another a year later. All of these deaths coming along with nothing prepared. Life never prepares you for anything.

After all the suicides, i started to think about it. I tried and tried. I cut, i choked, i did everything i could but somehow im still here. I got sent to holly hill. When i came back, i sat in my room all the time. i only came out to eat, which was barely ever. i stopped eating. i ate about a bag of chips a week. i drank milk with alcohol mixed in a lot. Not to the point were i was an alcoholic though.

I finally stopped and carried on, and finally got a boyfriend. i was with him for a year. But, in the 4th month, he told me he loved me. I loved him. then he started to beat me, when he found me talking to some of my guy friends. Then by the end of our relationship he told me he didn't want me, he didn't love me anymore and he cheated on me with 4 other girls. That's when i started back.

I finally got to the point where i was sick of everything. i didn't talk to anyone. I didn't look at anyone. Only 2 people i would talk to was my best friend and my mom. Only 2 i could trust. Then, my best friend and me got into an argument. Because of that argument we didn't talk for a year.

We made up after me trying to talk to her for a year and were still best friends. But then, i moved again. So, i can't see her anymore. Once again, i have left my best friend.

My mom and my brother would always fight. They fight at least everyday. My brother has threatened to kill himself, and almost did by a drug overdose. My mom has called the police because she was so scared of my brother killing her or hurting her. My brother has ran away for about a week but came back. School mornings, we would always have a fight. Either me and my mom, my mom and my brother, me and my brother, or all of us. I would always go to school on the urge of tears until i finally got used to it. but then they started breaking things. i cringed hearing the beating of the hammer smashing against things. Boom. Boom! Boom! over and over.

But then it got worse. my mom wanted to leave. she started to cry, which she never does. i haven't seen her cry in 5-7 years. My mom is a happy person usually. She started packing and let me and my brother alone at our house for about 2 days with only macaroni to eat and water to drink. She finally came back. I saw her, and literally begged her never to leave again. My mom is all i have in this world. i don't have anyone else. No one but a pencil and paper. So once again, i live behind makeup and fake smiles.

1 Like

Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2014
140 view and 25 post Hmmm
Re: Touching Sad Stories by unlimitedbosco: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2014
great stories but op why sad stories
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Spiff20(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hmmm blue stories indeed. Op were did u get all this?
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
unlimitedbosco:
great stories but op why sad stories
I love sad touching stories cos of d way I was brought up nd I kwn there are odas lyk me hu also loves sad stories
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Spiff20:
Hmmm blue stories indeed. Op were did u get all this?
let's jst say I got dem 4rm a library
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
More updates comin....STAY TUNED
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
******DONT FORGET ME******

As the car made contact with my fragile body, all our memories passed by my eyes. I didn?t think about the pain. I thought about the things I would miss: My High School graduation, getting married, having children. And then, I thought about you. Your smile, your soft hair, the sound of your laugh. All of that would be gone, out of my reach, but the memories will never fade. I will never forget you. You will eventually move on, but all I ask from you, is remember me. Remember our good times, and remember our bad times. Remember our fights, and remember our apologies.

My body lands in a heap on the side walk. Blood forms a pool around me. I hear screams from all directions. The car swerves and hits a tree. The driver, injured and clearly intoxicated, stumbles out of the car to my side. ?I?m so sor-? He slurs before I lose consciousness.

After what feels like century , I come to my senses. Brief images are played like a movie. People are yelling as ambulances arrive on scene. I formed a lump in the back of my throat, when I saw that you weren?t there. The pain of the accident sank in, and I quietly cried out in pain. My Mother rested my head on her lap as she silently wept.

A car tore down the road and stopped by one of the ambulances. Out you stepped of car and my slowing heart skipped a beat. Before you could get to my body, a paramedic stopped you and said something I could not hear. You ran past him to my side and knelt down. Tears streamed down your face.
?I love you,? You choked. I could feel myself being lifted up onto the stretcher.
You took hold of my hand, and kissed me on my bloody lips. I looked you straight in the eyes and said, ?I love you too?, but it only came out as a whisper. Doctors all around me rushed, but it was as if they were in slow motion.
I realized that my final seconds were passing. I gripped your hand and said,

?Don?t forget me?, as my heart beat it?s last time.

1 Like

Re: Touching Sad Stories by Iolite(f): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
candy:

All the stories, my sister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe's "Things Fall Apart" Has Sold Over 10 Million Copies / The Bodo War Of Attrition / Funny Proverbs From Nigerian Film Actor Pete Edochie..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.