Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

“iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” Yvonne Nelson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” Yvonne Nelson (664 Views)

''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife / You Can’t Use And Dump Me, Muazu Tells PDP Members [PM NEWS] / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” Yvonne Nelson by IBRAHIMLAMOUR: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
When we all thought the Yvonne Nelson-Iyana love saga was all over, social media is bringing everything back to life again.

After granting two major interviews on her controversial love life with the ‘Your Waist’ crooner late 2013 – with BellaNaija & The Juice – Yvonne Nelson says perhaps something wrong was gotten
from both sittings… on the issue of who dumped who?

In a new interview with AllAfrica.com, the Ghanaian super woman may have insinuated that both interviews, including a meeting with Beat99.9 FM’s Toolz, she was not interpreted perfectly.

“I granted interviews on this whole thing: Bella Naija and Toolz (The Juice). I don’t want to repeat myself,”

she told the site.

“My interviewers took whatever they wanted to take away from the interviews i granted them.” she ended.

Not wanting to dive deep into the past, she rested her case but according to rumours, Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh was the root of the break up.

Nelson previously told Toolz, “I hate a situation when you bring a third person into any relationship that I’m involved in.”
Meaning, ‘when this happened, Nelson threw in the towel’?
Was she the one who actually left Iyana’s flexible waist to focus more on her film career? After all that has paid off!

The Yvonne Nelson Production is now boasting of three major movie successes: House Of Gold and Single And Married, and recently the record- breaking, Single, Married and Complicated.

Now, what good was Iyanya to her again? http:///10LdAG

Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
I understand.
That awkward moment when I don't give a damn about someone trying to feel important.
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” Yvonne Nelson by redcliff: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nonsense thread. This would never make frontpage. Its a dead and gone issue. Besides, she did not explictly say yes or no she dumped him first..

Nigerian bloggers# lacking creativity since the advent of freeweb hosting
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” Yvonne Nelson by godofwar666(m): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
FYM(full meaning); for your mind, you to dey dump person bi dat.. Mumu(full meaning); mugulicious mugu undecided
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” Yvonne Nelson by philantoxx(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
at least dumping occurred.
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” Yvonne Nelson by mrofficial(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
What is this doing in politics?
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” Yvonne Nelson by vanbonattel: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
worreva!
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” Yvonne Nelson by gtrust: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Doesn't matter who dump who.

Important to note that there was a DUMP somewhere
Re: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” Yvonne Nelson by chaloner(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Talking about 2015 nd u are here talking about rubish .............. Get til 2021

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Must Stop Fooling Nigerians-house Of Reps / Amaechi Shy Away From Corruption Challenge From Wike / Nairaland 2015 Election Opinion Poll.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.