Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Questions For The Athiests - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For The Athiests (1835 Views)

OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS / ALL ATHIESTS Are GUILTY Of This / On The Issue Of Morality: Bestiality [for Athiests And Freethinkers] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Questions For The Athiests by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
Smallville10:
U MOST BE REALLY FOOLISH FOR ASK THIS. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT MY CHRISTANITY YET U ASK QUESTION WITH NO SENSE. LOOK AT YOUR STUPID QUESTION

Is that What your buybull ask u to call me? Remember whoever calls someone a fool according to the buybull is damned for hell,hell is waiting for u bro.
Re: Questions For The Athiests by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
nobilis:

I can't believe I'm engaging in this hide and seek banter with you.
Go and meet your other Christian friends and ask them to educate you better on how to converse with and present your points to unbelievers.
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but from your words, you're just a baby christian. You're just repeating words you learned by rote (just like we were taught catechism in those days).
U DID NOT EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS YET YOU HAVE MOUTH TO BRAG ABOUT WHAT YOU DONT KNOW
Re: Questions For The Athiests by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
nobilis:

I can't believe I'm engaging in this hide and seek banter with you.
Go and meet your other Christian friends and ask them to educate you better on how to converse with and present your points to unbelievers.
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but from your words, you're just a baby christian. You're just repeating words you learned by rote (just like we were taught catechism in those days).

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 6 Most Wicked Pope In Catholic History / See What Happens To You After Worshipping At Mountain Of Fire / How To Receive The Holy Spirit by Segun Olumide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.