Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Jonathan Wins Poll!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wins Poll!!! (3943 Views)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by bukkylois(f): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
After the much publicized defeat of president Jonathan on the build up Nigeria website before the polls ended, which is the usual norm of the APC loud mouths, Jonathan won the polls. Though it was by a small margin but he WON!!
Lesson of the day: never say never!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by bukkylois(f): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
this was posted by Sahara reporters before the poll ended

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
old woman with small pikin brain. joblessness at its peak

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by madamoringo(f): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
LMAO...
Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by bukkylois(f): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
while the APC supporters were celebrating

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
OJORO JOGOGORO JONATHAN. A poll held by reno omokiri who is GEJ's Aide is expected to be won by GEJ. A poll held by a neutral platform in sahara reporters was won by the befitting man in BUHARI.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by bukkylois(f): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
And GEJ won after APC tried to bring him down.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by bukkylois(f): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
TribalEAST:
OJORO JOGOGORO JONATHAN. A poll held by reno omokiri who is GEJ's Aide is expected to be won by GEJ. A poll held by a neutral platform in sahara reporters was won by the befitting man in BUHARI.
yeah right! Sahara reporters is truly neutral. we won, you lost. i see buhari weeping by feb 14, 2014.
GEJ till these APC biggots buy brains

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by Gh0stFreak: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:
You've been going about insulting everyone that is not on the same page with you.
What is wrong with you?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by bukkylois(f): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gh0stFreak:

You've been going about insulting everyone that is not on the same page with you.
What is wrong with you?

APC only accept polls when they win. if they dont it was rigged. Grow up guys.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by darne(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
How gej take win?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by madamoringo(f): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
bukkylois:

APC only accept polls when they win. if they dont it was rigged. Grow up guys.

Who owns buildupnigeria.com? Who owns the site if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by neuljosh(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yourubas have always been the problem of Nigeria. double face people. They come here in Nairaland crying sia Buhari but afterward would go ahead and vote for GEJ. Buhari on the other hand is a loser so no need wasting time arguing about him winning against GEJ. Even if he choice Allah he is going to fail as usual. Who needs a fanatic as a Nigerian President. I would rather have a Dictator than a religious fanatic like Buhari. The man is evil in disguise.

Not a big fan of GEJ but If BH is the best APC can come out with then I better stick to GEJ till 2019

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by atlwireles: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
APC lost an online poll? grin grin grin grin Not looking good, for the boko haram party.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by bukkylois(f): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
madamoringo:

Who owns buildupnigeria.com? Who owns the site if I may ask?
wonder if sahara reporters is an arm of Apc. Thinking aloud.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by RockMaxi: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
bukkylois:
And GEJ won after APC tried to bring him down.

@OP embarassed

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
so PDP will stoop so low onto rigging online polls. nawa o

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yeah, GEJ won after laptops 1-50,000 was activated...

Tell us something more interesting, please.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by najoke: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
neuljosh:
Yourubas have always been the problem of Nigeria. double face people. They come here in Nairaland crying sia Buhari but afterward would go ahead and vote for GEJ. Buhari on the other hand is a loser so no need wasting time arguing about him winning against GEJ. Even if he choice Allah he is going to fail as usual. Who needs a fanatic as a Nigerian President. I would rather have a Dictator than a religious fanatic like Buhari. The man is evil in disguise.

Not a big fan of GEJ but If BH is the best APC can come out with then I better stick to GEJ till 2019
^
@bolded..............not arguing with you, but to really drive home your point, we use GOD beg u.....SHOW US EVIDENCE OF YOUR CLAIM!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by Friday11: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jonathan will need two tins to win 2015 election,either a miracle or riggin the election.just as fayose own was a miracle.i heard his wife is a prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by femicyrus(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
TAN
I am not dissappointed at all.
You did a great job
I visited the website also to verify claim of mass rigging by voting 5 times and all were counted!
I hope Jega wil be able to conduct a credible election come 2015.
If not, I feel sorry for GMB and the Nigerian masses

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by amakufrancis(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gej till 2019....

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by XketchDesigns(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
am I the only one that noticed the switch? Buhari name was before that of GEJ but at the end GEJ turned out to b at the top?

Here's the true story behind what happened.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/169755-jonathans-loyalists-scramble-to-overtake-buhari-in-poll-organised-by-presidential-aide.html

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gh0stFreak:

What is wrong with you?

She is experiencing painful menstruation that the reason expect the frustration to end after the painful experience
Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
You people should leave this online poll of a thing.

Elections in Nigeria are won by the votes of those in the rural areas who does not know what online is.
Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
XketchDesigns:
am I the only one that noticed the switch? Buhari name was before that of GEJ but at the end GEJ turned out to b at the top?
Here's the true story behind what happened.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/169755-jonathans-loyalists-scramble-to-overtake-buhari-in-poll-organised-by-presidential-aide.html
Í saw it bro, and I laughed.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:
Nice one angel grin
Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by joseph1832(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
bukkylois:
After the much publicized defeat of president Jonathan on the build up Nigeria website before the polls ended, which is the usual norm of the APC loud mouths, Jonathan won the polls. Though it was by a small margin but he WON!!
Lesson of the day: never say never!!
Please can I get a link to the site which the e-poll took place?.
Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by eightsin(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
These e-polls are total waste. That aboki man when dey lead cow no vote o..that woman when dey farm with hoe n cutlass for village no vote too. Abeg make we wait for actual vote.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by BrokenTV: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Whetter Jonathan or Buhari won the online poll is inconsequential because is useless, election are not won on the internet you guys should stop celebrating mediocrity. There is no way Buhari would defeat Jonathan next year. As far as APC is concerned Any election lost by them is rigged they never accept but if they won is free and fair bunch of hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by GovWahala: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
GEJ is the man
No man born of a woman can shift him from Aso Rock. He has proven his worth.
GEJ till 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins Poll!!! by hugoart(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hahahaha
They voted for 5days in their own e-poll.
And could only get 1,000 more votes than their opponent.
TAN,you lost.

In one day, they got 10,000extra manufactured votes.
In your own poll. grin grin grin grin grin you were crushed.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Look At What Akwa Ibom State Is Doing With Its Ecological Funds. / List Of Governors-elect At A Glance / Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.