Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Should I Compel My Wife To Resign - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Compel My Wife To Resign (3499 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Compel My Wife To Resign by Fxwarrior: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2014
veave:

Oga, I have noticed you derive joy in carrying people's matter and thread on your head and shoulders. Hope you are okay?

You have been noticed. Now shove.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Compel My Wife To Resign by veave(f): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Fxwarrior:

You have been noticed. Now shove.

just as you have too.
Now can you let pretty people on nairaland 'nulu gbala na ezi ama biko'
Re: Should I Compel My Wife To Resign by skentelelady(f): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
santos247:
She could enroll for an academic programme.at least to improve her CV. She could take up employment if available too.
if she enrols for a program, who looks after the kid?

I think they should come and visit first. Later when you rounding up and there is assurance that you will get a job, they can join you. Then you can afford to pay for school fees

Your FIL is right but he may not be presently it well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married, But Living Single / How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. / What To Do - I Am A Man Who Can't Have Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.