Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin (207682 Views)

Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / >> FOR TITHES OR AGAINST TITHES:A BALANCED APPROACH << / Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Typical of you to be a false accuser, unlike you i don't make nairaland my second home...I am busy of late and my post are always short and in a jiffy because we are reedeming the time..souls are out their perishing.
WinsomeX:

Don't mind them o. It is Bidam's invention which he uses to accuse BabaGnoni when he runs out of gas to prosecute his position on any thread. He has been asked time without number to provide the said quote and he has not been able to.

Unfortunately, mbaemeka has caught the bug.
Unfortunately for you trustman, your friend and ally was in that thread calling babagnoni to order..if na lie i lie make you ask trustman...and if trustman is truly a believer he will confirm what i said.cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gombs:

Certainly, reading and comprehension skills is a deficiency with some folks here. Image, you were really waiting? grin grin

i was waiting oh, was hoping he'd repent of his lies and exaggeration.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bidam:
Typical of you to be a false accuser, unlike you i don't make nairaland my second home...I am busy of late and my post are always short and in a jiffy because we are reedeming the time..souls are out their perishing. Unfortunately for you trustman, your friend and ally was in that thread calling babagnoni to order..if na lie i lie make you ask trustman...and if trustman is truly a believer he will confirm what i said.cheesy

You still don't get it
, STOP DERAILING THE THREAD.
Stop fibbing on who was or was not there
you have no backbone, once a weasel, also a weasel
You and mbaemeka squealing like pigs that got its head stuck in the fence
You both suit each other, your deceitfulnes are legendary.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Image123:

i was waiting oh, was hoping he'd repent of his lies and exaggeration.

Did you or not infer that topics addressed on the WoF thread are not relevant and/or not close to home (i.e. doesn't happen, never heard of laughter etc)
You tried almost all tricks in the book, badgering us, always making sly innuendoes on the thread etc
Now there is leg lengthening scams portrayed as genuine healing and you call that lies and exaggeration. SMH
How you guys manage to sleep peacefully at night beats me

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

You still don't get it, STOP DERAILING THE THREAD.
Then tell your friends to stop mentioning my monikker concerning this issue.

BTW to clear the air for vooks and other newbies..You talk am abi you no talk am? tongue

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by mbaemeka(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
vooks:
goD mbaemeka,
Start by showing WHEN/WHERE I said Paul rebuked Peter in Galatia. Paste it

If you have anything on my debunking of your 'private rebuke infont of leaders' nonsensical and obviously regurgitated theory please respond to that post.

Posted verbatim. They told me repetition is for emphasis

Read slowly, you would learn a few things. Acts 2 the AMP version.

22 Then the apostles and the elders, together with the whole church, resolved to select men from among their number and send them to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas. They chose Judas called Barsabbas, and Silas, [both] leading men among the brethren, and sent them.

Question, if the men were sent with Paul and Barnabas did they actually travel with both men? NO

23 With [them they sent] the following letter: The brethren, both the apostles and the elders, to the brethren who are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia, greetings:

They sent them with a letter that was to be read in front of all the brethren in ANTIOCH, Syria and Cilicia.

30 So when [the messengers] were sent off, they went down to Antioch; and having assembled the congregation, they delivered the letter.

Proof that indeed the letter was delivered and in the presence of all- no skirmishes recorded thus far.

31 And when they read it, the people rejoiced at the consolation and encouragement [it brought them].

Virtually everyone knew about the letter in Antioch.

So how do we factor in Galatians 2? We can do so by establishing the following facts:

1. Peter must have arrived at Antioch before those sent by James. b) those sent by James got into Antioch after Paul and Barnabas had arrived there- they didn't travel together.
2. These men must have been leaders because James sent only leaders from the entire congregation in Jerusalem.
3. This must have happened after the Acts 15 encounter because Paul called them hypocrites seeing that THEY HAD ESTABLISHED CONVICTIONS from the meeting in Jerusalem only for them to arrive at Antioch and act contrary to what was agreed.
4. The circumcision party and men from James are one and the same.

11 But when Cephas (Peter) came to Antioch, I protested and opposed him to his face [concerning his conduct there], for he was blameable and stood condemned.
12 For up to the time that certain persons came from James, he ate his meals with the Gentile [converts]; but when the men [from Jerusalem] arrived, he withdrew and held himself aloof from the Gentiles and [ate] separately for fear of those of the circumcision [party].

Peter knew about the agreement in Jerusalem and he conducted himself rightly till the sent men came.

13 And the rest of the Jews along with him also concealed their true convictions and acted insincerely, with the result that even Barnabas was carried away by their hypocrisy (their example of insincerity and pretense).

What were their true convictions? The agreement in Jerusalem. The same one's they had read out to the WHOLE CONGREGATION according to Acts 15.

14 But as soon as I saw that they were not straightforward and were not living up to the truth of the Gospel, I said to Cephas (Peter) before everybody present, If you, though born a Jew, can live [as you have been living] like a Gentile and not like a Jew, how do you dare now to urge and practically force the Gentiles to [comply with the ritual of Judaism and] live like Jews?

They had just delivered the letter to the church but then behind the scenes they acted otherwise. Paul saw the hypocrisy and corrected the chief culprit in front of EVERYBODY PRESENT- proving it was not to all and sundry.

Pray tell me, how could the rebuke have been to the hearing of the whole church or gentiles or what not when according to Acts 15 the letter was delivered to the whole church already? And if the letter was delivered to the whole church when did the men from James and Peter have the time to act hypocritically in their presence? If they did not act hypocritically in their presence (presence of the whole church), then that leaves us to conclude that the group present when Paul spoke to Peter were the leaders sent from James and this makes sense because they were the one's to bring the agreement to the church (Acts 15) only to act otherwise (Gal 2:11-14).

So kindly tell me what you are trying to say. Is it that you cannot comprehend how that the people who joined Peter in the hypocrisy were the same men that came from James as well as Barnabas (Paul's companion)? Or can you show us how

1. All the Jews in Antioch
2. Gentiles
3. James men
4. The circumcision (Outright nonsense! for the circumcision referred to the same men from James)
5. the whole church in Antioch factored into the them all. And if you cannot do it, can we also conclude that you have made another brain fart by attempting to gloat over an issue that you clearly do not understand?

As per the evidence that you said Paul corrected Peter in front of the Galatian commoners I will show it to you and expect you to apologize for either poorly phrasing your words or simply mistyping. Here is:

Does it bother you that Paul had no qualms publicizing this event long after it occurred to the Galatia commoners?

I believe a better way of putting what you meant is "Does it bother you that Paul had no qualms publicizing this event to the Galatia commoners long after it occurred in Antioch". grin grin
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nlMediator: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
WinsomeX:

Don't mind him and his demonic practices. So what's the difference btw you and the white garment people who names angels?

That scriptures he quoted clearly stated that angels are "sent to care" or "sent to serve" God's people. The question Gombs should answer is who is doing the sending? God or the saint? I hope we won't have to resort to another "rebuke before elders" sort of debate to understand that it is God that sends angels to care for saints by his sovereign will and not us calling angels as if we are practising metaphysics or occultism.

This your guilt-by-association approach to discussions is getting tiresome. One day it's christian science; another day it's Aladura. Does it occur to you that in the subject of Religion, unlike many other subjects, there's quite some overlap. So, you're likely to see a practice or doctrine in one faith existing in another. I guess we should all stop meeting in buildings, praying in the name of Jesus, holding communions, engaging in vibrant prasise and worship, because we're likely to see these in white garment churches? Don't get me wrong: there's room for legitimate use of this tactic, as one's associates may tell much about that person or doctrine. But your abuse of the concept is getting embarrasing.

Regarding angels, I'm willing to discuss with you or any other person to share and learn. But I need an answer to this question first: Is there a scripture that says that christians cannot or should not command or dictate to angles or send them on assignment?

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bidam:
Then tell your friends to stop mentioning my monikker concerning this issue.

BTW to clear the air for vooks and other newbies..You talk am abi you no talk am? tongue

"You talk am abi you no talk am" has nothing to do with this thread
(i.e. The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin)
There is a time and a place for everything.
Different things are appropriate on different threads and/or occasions.
Please control and respect yourself sir.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

Have it your way. As you wish, however your insinuations are up there in black and white (e.g. i've NEVER seen this (LAUGHTER) in Nigeria) for all to read

You're a disappointment to grace. You clearly made a mistake and exaggerated in falsely accusing me of saying " NONE of these fakeries and detestable acts happen locally." You also lied about me putting up wrong time, you've glossed over that, but you have links and youtube videos of other men's mistakes and failings stored up to gloat over. Accept your mistake/error and move on, or better still, list the fakeries and detestable acts and the place/places where i ALWAYS say none of these fakeries and detestable acts happen locally. Yes, i still maintain that i have NEVER seen this (LAUGHTER) in Nigeria. That is my personal experience, if you have seen it, say. Post YouTube too, simples.

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Image123:

You're a disappointment to grace. You clearly made a mistake and exaggerated in falsely accusing me of saying " NONE of these fakeries and detestable acts happen locally." You also lied about me putting up wrong time, you've glossed over that, but you have links and youtube videos of other men's mistakes and failings stored up to gloat over. Accept your mistake/error and move on, or better still, list the fakeries and detestable acts and the place/places where i ALWAYS say none of these fakeries and detestable acts happen locally. Yes, i still maintain that i have NEVER seen this (LAUGHTER) in Nigeria. That is my personal experience, if you have seen it, say. Post YouTube too, simples.

If all of you, wouldn't restrain yourselves from continually derailing this thread, then yall can have the last word, as I will be doing the needful.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

"You talk am abi you no talk am" has nothing to do with this thread
(i.e. The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin)
There is a time and a place for everything.
Different things are appropriate on different threads and/or occasions.
Please control and respect yourself sir.
Typical evasive tactics. Let's take your silence for consent.

BTW it was you and your anti-WoF that started derailing this thread not me, so let's put things in proper perspective. I rest my case.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by mbaemeka(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
WinsomeX:

He has done so time without number. It is you and Bidam that have become hard of hearing. Just provide the said quote or allow us to rest.

Very soon you people will be crying foul, saying someone is derailing a Hagin thread with WoF discusses. When you people introduce Eve and serpent to such a thread, one cannot call it DERAILing anymore. It is DELUSION.

He has done what? I dare him to retract his claims now. Along with the one that when Jesus said "Greater works than these shall ye [those who believe in me] do" he was referring to "advancements in medicine and technology" as though satanists and atheists are not part of the scientists who have helped in the said advancements and when Nannymcphee called him out he began to throw infantile fits. He did not deny any of such claims and if he claims so then he is a liar. He only corrected Bidam for saying Eve slept with Satan. In other words he said "the serpent" and not satan. He even thanked me for using the right word. And you the chief delusional hypocrite did not rebuke him publicly because he is in your camp where any conjectures and fabrications thrive".

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gombs:

Excuse me! A pm? Really? Reading and comprehension problems has been persistent in your camp. If for threads past, vooks still think image123 is feminine or that he was too in a haste to criticise, that he forgot I made the post, then, my friend Babagnoni, I think common sense has failed you too.

I should PM him abi? Now public rebuke did not sound ok as you lot advocate? I was waiting for this moment for someone to remotely him private correction, and here you are, meek and pious. I did not rebuke him, not correct him, I simply wanted to show how reading and comprehension has been in deficiency in your camp. Call the to order, send them a PM.

Thanks. Happy Sunday. wink

Hahahaha, lol. Thanks jare Gombs.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by mbaemeka(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

You still don't get it
, STOP DERAILING THE THREAD.

This is coming from the scripturally incapacitated liar? The same one Nanny threatened to slap? With the multiple IDs like some of your brethren here suffering from the same multiple personality disorder? You have got jokes man. I give it to you.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Image123:

You're a disappointment to grace. You clearly made a mistake and exaggerated in falsely accusing me of saying " NONE of these fakeries and detestable acts happen locally." You also lied about me putting up wrong time, you've glossed over that,
A sly snake really.

but you have links and youtube videos of other men's mistakes and failings stored up to gloat over.
And this is where the derailing actually started from. Accusing me an innocent guy to score cheap likes.
Accept your mistake/error and move on, or better still, list the fakeries and detestable acts and the place/places where i ALWAYS say none of these fakeries and detestable acts happen locally. Yes, i still maintain that i have NEVER seen this (LAUGHTER) in Nigeria. That is my personal experience, if you have seen it, say. Post YouTube too, simples.
You go wait tire.. The devil doesn't accept mistakes and move on na..

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gentlemen, we've derailed enough, can we get to the book?

BabaGnoni, I have seen the thread you made that comment, wonders why WinsomeX said it was Bidam's invention. No need pasting the link, I want to avoid further derailing.

Thanks. Would put up chapter 5 tomorrow!

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
mbaemeka:
He has done what? I dare him to retract his claims now. Along with the one that when Jesus said "Greater works than these shall ye [those who believe in me] do" he was referring to "advancements in medicine and technology" as though satanists and atheists are not part of the scientists who have helped in the said advancements and when Nannymcphee called him out he began to throw infantile fits. He did not deny any of such claims and if he claims so then he is a liar. He only corrected Bidam for saying Eve slept with Satan. In other words he said "the serpent" and not satan. He even thanked me for using the right word. And you the chief delusional hypocrite did not rebuke him publicly because he is in your camp where any conjectures and fabrications thrive".

OK, now that yall have earned your brownie points, and successfully managed to drag serpents on to this thread, can we now go back to the thread?
We can wait for the next thread where you will bring it up on again
Gombs moderate this thread and/or rein in any further wayward adolescent or adult
Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
mbaemeka:

Don't mind that window xp fellow...whether na snake=serpent=satan slept with eve..all na same same..we dey cast them out no be today.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bidam:
Don't mind that window xp fellow...whether na snake=serpent=satan slept with eve..all na same same..we dey cast them out no be today.cheesy
You will eat your words. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by mbaemeka(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

OK, now that yall have earned your brownie points, and successfully managed to drag serpents on to this thread, can we now go back to the thread?
We can wait for the next thread you will bring it up on again
Gombs moderate this thread and/or rein in any further wayward adolescent or adult
Thank you

Finally!!! grin grin grin grin

I resign from derailing the thread further. Over to you Bro Gombs.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

You will eat your words. I rest my case.
You think you can make empty threats at me?Lol, Go ahead and take your best shot.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bidam:
You think you can make empty threats at me? Lol, Go ahead and take your best shot.
It aint a threat but it's reality
I'll have the three of youse for breakfast - you, whoever is the girlfriend or mistress between the other two, in one lump, easily and lick my lips after.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
nlMediator:
You guys need to up your game big time. If these are your best shots, we might as well call it a day.

Even night brother, not only day. Majority of these fellows are just grumpy grumblers, murmurers and complainers. With nothing to offer except criticism and cheering their fellow complainers.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
More questions than answers!!

trustman:

Ok then, let's see again a few things from the book:

First it should be noted that these are Hagin's views. The Bible still stands as the supreme authority

I want to home in on this:
"There are a number of teachings and practices in the Church today, particularly among Charismatic groups, that can lead to misunderstandings and hurtful problems. Many times, these errors are the result of people taking a Bible verse, or part of a verse, out of context or by carrying an application too far. Sometimes there has been an overzealous attempt to make a New Testament application of some Old Testament phrase or technicality that absolutely does not apply. Taken to the extreme, these teachings can become abuses and false practices."

Chapter one 
Determine in your heart to put spiritual things first and to esteem earthly things lightly. Put God first, even before your own self. You'll be blessed spiritually, physically, and in every way—you and your family as well.

Do WoF congregations put spiritual things first? By the way, what are the spiritual things they should put first? What are the earthly things they should esteem lightly?

Where in reality are their emphasis?

Chapter two
After the Lord showed me this, He said, "Whatever you need, you just claim it."
Does anywhere in the Bible, particularly the NT, corroborate this?
At the end of this chapter what 'AUTHORITY IN THE AREA OF FINANCES' can we glean from the NT regarding the Christian?

Angels Are Ministering Spirits - under whose authority? How did Jesus use them? How did Paul and other apostles use them? Any scriptural backing?

WAS JESUS POOR?
What kind of offering did the parents present at his dedication? (Luke 2:24, Leviticus 12:8

"For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sokes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich."
- 2 Corinthians 8:9
So 'poor' and 'poverty' here are not talking about material lack (it has to do with something spiritual?) yet 'rich' in the same text refers to abundant physical provisions and prosperity? Whao! 

Again, and it needs repeating, Jesus' ministry is like no one else'. His ministry was unique. 

On the one hand Hagin said: "The idea that God wants His children poor, having no material things, is totally unscriptural."
Then he went on to say: "In short, material wealth can be connected to the blessings of God or it can be totally disconnected from the blessings of God. Certainly, financial prosperity is not an infallible gauge of a person's spirituality. 

How many WoF devotees today actually go all out to:
"Interpret the Word of God Correctly

Please understand that I am not trying to be cynical, nor am I trying to take away anyone's faith concerning God meeting his needs. But I believe it is important that we be realistic and sound in what we teach. We must "rightly divide" the Word of God and carefully seek the truth in interpreting the Scriptures."

When the issue of Logos and Rhema comes up or like even came up severally in this Hagin's book 'the spirit said' or 'the Lord told me' where lies the objective interpretation of God's word?

Do WoF advocates truly believe this:
"Overemphasizing or adding to what the Bible actually teaches invariably does more harm than good." ?

Hagin said:
"Making a New Testament application of Old Testament technicalities violates every principle of Bible interpretation, especially when there isn't a single New Testament usage of the word "firstfruits" in the context in which it is being preached by some ministers."
But he and other WoF advocates fail to use this same mindset to look at the issue of Tithing. Why, one may ask, is this so?

How many WoF devotees will agree with this:
"Another crucially important issue is that ministers should never suggest or lead people to believe that prosperity means conspicuous, lavish wealth. It simply is not true that everyone who has faith for prosperity will live in a palace, drive a luxurious car, and dress in expensive, designer-label clothes.
Prosperity is relative. For some people, being able to pay their bills and provide the basic comforts of life for their families would be a great blessing—a definite step up. "

Hope these are enough food for thought for now on the book. BTW, those crying wolf over the derailing of the thread should also NOTE that when they veer off into comments on other people's thread in this same thread they are doing the same thing they accuse others of.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

It aint a threat but it's reality
I'll have the three of youse for breakfast - you, whoever is the girlfriend or mistress among the other two in one lump, easily and lick my lips after.
Ok mr serpent, i am threading on you right now..so you are powerless concerning the authorithy i have over you.cheesy
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Goshen360:

@ Gombs, vooks and BabaGnoni,

What post did Gombs drew my attention to an old thread? U tried going back on the pages but can't find non. Can anyone point me to it so I can address it.

drumb, you for send PM na! Gombs was harshly criticized for posting same thing drumb pulled out. There is God oh.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bidam:
Ok mr serpent, i am threading on you right now..so you are powerless concerning the authorithy i have over you.cheesy
You and mbaemeka take after your father, you both are the devil's handiwork
The devil has kept you both busy on the thread
mbaemeka admitted derailing the thread further but you're unable to resist dragging the serpent on to this thread
and still bent on derailing the thread

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nlMediator: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
vooks:
Am not here to mother you nor offer free comprehension courses sir!

That's a typical inconsistency on WOFers. Always rationalizing their acts when reality shatters their utopia.They don't take medicines because 'by His stripes we are healed' BUT when they do, Jesus is healing them through the medium of pagan medical doctors cheesy

Either your ignorance is oozing out or you're talking utter rubbish. WOF is not against medicine. What is wrong in God using pagan doctors? He uses pagan taxi drivers, bankers, lawyers, techies, etc. to help His children. What's different about the doctor that would make us reject him while accepting the rest?

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

mbaemeka admitted derailing the thread further but you're unable to resist dragging the serpent on to this thread
cool You forgot i rested my case then you issued an "empty threat" that i would eat my words?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by mbaemeka(m): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

Know when to get to stepping tramp!
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bidam:
cool You forgot i rested my case then you issued an "empty threat" that i would eat my words?
SMH. "eat your words" is now a threat. SMH.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nlMediator: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bidam:
Typical evasive tactics. Let's take your silence for consent.

BTW it was you and your anti-WoF that started derailing this thread not me, so let's put things in proper perspective. I rest my case.cheesy

Suddenly, some people are now champions of not derailing the thread, when they refused to quit earlier after several pleas! Isn't one sentence denying or confirming the allegation a faster way to stop any derailing than making multiple evasive statements and prompting more posts?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (103) (Reply)

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.