Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Why Is It That Some People Are So Quick To Abuse & Insult Others. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is It That Some People Are So Quick To Abuse & Insult Others. (772 Views)

Only Lagosian Has The Right To Abuse Ibadan / Why Do People Insult Others Because Of A Blunder?? / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Some People Are So Quick To Abuse & Insult Others. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
I find it very difficult to abuse or insult people I know much less someone I don't know & have not even seen.

Here on Nairaland SOME people are just so quick to abuse & insult you even when u have not done anything to them, you don't know them and have not met them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Some People Are So Quick To Abuse & Insult Others. by LEERICIST(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
They probably don't have good home training. Or they just find it funny to bully people via the internet.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some People Are So Quick To Abuse & Insult Others. by Rutheby(f): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Some people think it's fun.it's so common here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some People Are So Quick To Abuse & Insult Others. by bigtt76(f): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
You de crase? You de madt? grin Abeg na joke o! Like seriously too badt we ought to behave more like one big family

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some People Are So Quick To Abuse & Insult Others. by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 20, 2014
real22:
I find it very difficult to abuse or insult people I know much less someone I don't know & have not even seen.

Here on Nairaland SOME people are just so quick to abuse & insult you even when u have not done anything to them, you don't know them and have not met them.

That's the most fun aspect of it; the anonymity.
Most of the people who insult on nairaland in real-life are the most quiet and respectful people. Its just the freedom of the internet that gets to their heads.
Re: Why Is It That Some People Are So Quick To Abuse & Insult Others. by uhuns: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2014
guys i beg to disagree. its call inferiority complex.
or incompetence.
its so common in day to day life.

its my view that all post/comments are based on your view points.
thus you don't have to insult others on theirs. prove that yours are higher and provide a corrective / superior comment..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some People Are So Quick To Abuse & Insult Others. by godsamist: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2014
But the fact is how do we control it not talking of stopping because some are queit abusively inbuilt..It's normal lifestyle,infact if they don't in a second thy fall sick.
Thank God for this thread..Most of them shows that God is far from them..They should get it right here from the book of life which says..Every idle words a man speaks shall be accounted for...It also better to keep quite than to speak like a fool.
Let's learn here how to bridle our tonque a bit.
Shallom!
Re: Why Is It That Some People Are So Quick To Abuse & Insult Others. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
uhuns:
guys i beg to disagree. its call inferiority complex.
or incompetence.
its so common in day to day life.

its my view that all post/comments are based on your view points.
thus you don't have to insult others on theirs. prove that yours are higher and provide a corrective / superior comment..
brother or sister I don't understand what you are disagreeing to oh.

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED!!! Police Men Caught In The Act In Edo State! / Nigeria Gets N100 Centenary Note Wednesday / Highest Snub On Nairaland..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.