Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Web Developers Needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Developers Needed. (449 Views)

Web Developers Needed / For Web Designers And Web Developers Only! / Nigerian Web Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developers Needed. by DreamFocusHubs: 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hello,

The Dream Focus Hub is looking to hire full time web developers and programmers in our quest to create valuable and needed online concepts.

Interested persons should please send an email of current and previous work to dreamfocushubs@gmail.com

Salary: N60,000 a month.

Interested persons must be based in Lagos.

Thank you.
Re: Web Developers Needed. by cbrass(m): 12:14am On Oct 20, 2014
What's the job description pls
Re: Web Developers Needed. by cbrass(m): 12:16am On Oct 20, 2014
Where is the company based? I mean address
Re: Web Developers Needed. by DreamFocusHubs: 12:47am On Oct 20, 2014
cbrass:
Where is the company based? I mean address

The company address and the job description would not be disclosed on Nairaland.

If you are interested please send a mail and you would be provided with all that information and more.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Google Adsense Account / Web Design / Post Your Open Cart Software Problems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.