Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days (2596 Views)

It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick / Former Chelsea Coach Linked With Nigeria / Do You Think Nigeria Needs A Foreign Coach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by crownprince102: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2014
Names and Nationality
1. Henri Michel - French
2. Roger Lamerre - French
3. Jens keller- German
4. Lothar Matheus- German
5. Ruud Gulitz- Dutch
6. Jorge luis Pinto- Colombian
7. Jose Perkerman- Argentine
8. Klaus Topmoller- German

Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by bigtt76(f): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2014
Coaches NFL nor go fit pay or control as usual grin
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by robosky02(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2014
.the only qualified one
Ruud Gulitz- Dutch
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by crownprince102: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Henri michel- He coached france in the 80's and recently retired as kenya coach.

Roger lamerre- former france and morroco coach. An AFCON winner with Morroco.

Jens Keller- The immediate past schalke O4 coach (succeeded by di matteo)

Lothar Matheus- A world cup winner and a world player of the year winner. Coached some club in Germany as well as Geogia national team.

Ruud Gulitz- leading favourite for the job. Two time world player of the year. He won many trophies and laurel during his playing career in the UCL. He has coach Chelsea and newcastle winning trophy with both. He is known for his sexy football.

Jose perkerman- He coached colombia to world cup quater final in brazil and made them among the top 10 nation in fifa ranking.

Jorge Luis Pinto- He made Costa rica a dark horse at the world cup in brazil reaching of quarter final.

Klaus Mottpoller- A German and former bayer leverkusen coach
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by Segadem(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
robosky02:

.the only qualified one
Ruud Gulitz- Dutch

I prefer the German,
Keller
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by crownprince102: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
I prefer Ruud Gulitz or Jens Keller, but Ruud has gone into the media and the press, doesn't think he still has passion in coaching.

Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by crownprince102: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
News reaching me say Ruud Gulitz is scared to take eagle's job cos of Ebola and Terrorism
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by komekn(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Unless we can give some in-depth rational as to why Nigeria at this stage needs a foreign coach , I feel the MOTIVATION is for our trusted and old friend Corruption, to come in, sadly.

I hate to say this, but we all know this to be true, a lot of money was expended during the NFF elections and it is simply re-imbursement time.
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by manuch(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
we should stop kidding ourselves none of these guys would coach S.E

1 Like

Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by chucky234(m): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
The name is spelt "Gullit" and not Gulitz.
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by khattab02: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
manuch:
we should stop kidding ourselves none of these guys would coach S.E
gbam! strongly believe you!
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by khattab02: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nff no get money to pay foreign coach ooooo... the case of keshi comes in mind.

They wan carry us go back to when them go dey vex the pay the coach heavily and no fit talk or do anyhow to am. When will NFF have present and future plans??
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by khattab02: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Crowprince I beg u fit tell me the trophy Gullit win for newcastle?? I just dey ask oo..
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Is better for you to start using 9japredict.com ....

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

Am having a match prediction which is 10odds above for tomorrow 22-oct-2014... I will first give you the match and you can pay me after you have won.... To get the match, join me on whatsapp with :: 08104954238
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by crownprince102: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Chelsea legend, Giofranco Zola's agent has declared his client interest to apply for S.E job. The race hots up...... NFF and their wahala
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by crownprince102: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
Breaking News: Maurice Cooreman joins the race of coaches who want Eagle's job.
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by crownprince102: 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
The current list in full.
1. Ruud Gullit - Dutch
2. Jens Keller - German
3. Lothar Matheus - German
4. Klaus Toppmoller - German
5. Jorge luis pinto - Colombian
6. Jose Perkerman - Argentine
7. Maurice cooreman - Belgian
8. Henri Michel - French
9. Roger Lamerre - French
10. Alain Girrese- French
11. Giofranco Zola - Italian.

........ Waiting for David Moyes to apply
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by crownprince102: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nairalanders..... Who should be given the job
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Perkerman should be removed from the list. He is not leaving Columbia now. He built Columbian team and is training them for more exploit.
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by crownprince102: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Rowan atkinson (Mr. Bean) is set to be announced as Super Chickens coach on a 25 years contract
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by crownprince102: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
Idiotic Jens keller pulls out of the race because of Ebola outbreak...... Will he even be considered by NFF
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by TheGreenRave: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2014
crownprince102:
Nairalanders..... Who should be given the job

American coach Bob Bradley.

Why?

1. He did a good job with the USA and Egypt.

2. When he became coach of Egypt he moved his family there.

3. He got Egypt through a chaotic time in the nation's history - perfect training for Nigeria. grin

4. He is a tactician an gets the most of his players. He's good at figuring out their shortcomings.

BTW: Ruud Gullit is a joke of a coach, stay far away from him.
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by crownprince102: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
TheGreenRave:

American coach Bob Bradley.
Why?
1. He did a good job with the USA and Egypt.
2. When he became coach of Egypt he moved his family there.
3. He got Egypt through a chaotic time in the nation's history - perfect training for Nigeria. grin
4. He is a tactician an gets the most of his players. He's good at figuring out their shortcomings.
BTW: Ruud Gullit is a joke of a coach, stay far away from him.
why should Bob Bradley be given the job when Rowan atkinson(Mr. Bean) is there. He will perform better. He has a cunny way of winning matches.
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by TheGreenRave: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2014
crownprince102:

why should Bob Bradley be given the job when Rowan atkinson(Mr. Bean) is there. He will perform better. He has a cunny way of winning matches.

Because he won a World Cup group which included England, Algeria and Slovenia with players of the same quality or less than Nigeria and almost got an Egypt team which was in chaos before he came, to the World Cup.
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by crownprince102: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Keshi now wants Ghana's job. Where are the 5 countries looking for him.
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by crownprince102: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
Giwa is a comedian grin ..... The idiot is bringing keshi back
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by crownprince102: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Now, no more AFCON, who do u tink is our next coach? Should it be a local coach or foreign coach
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2014
Jorge Luis Pinto is the man.i love his style of play.
Re: Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days by crownprince102: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2014
finniblinks:
Jorge Luis Pinto is the man.i love his style of play.
Bet why? Why not oga Jona. The guy sabi coach wella oooo

(1) (Reply)

9 Things That Would Have Been Different If Messi And Ronaldo Never Existed / Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time / Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.