Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Friend Needs Your Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend Needs Your Help (1597 Views)

Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. / My Friend Needs Help About The So Called Toilet Disease. Sciencetifically Called Candida. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs Your Help by aboyaji(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2014
One of my female friends has this 'uncurable' disease of constant spitting (producing spittle), runny nose- i guess its rhinorrhea this time - cough and catarrh.

I have spent time searching through GOOGLE to help her out but never found something tangible. Maybe, i have not searched the right path.
Though, she has been feeding herself with one medication or the other and nothing has changed. I never feel bad whenever she feels like removing them in my presence - but, she goes far away to do that o.
I only want to surprise her with the cure. Atleast, what are friends for? Her health is my concern.

I need your advice pls
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by femisoyebo(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2014
GET ANTICOL ,ASHCURE AND DOTOXIN FOR PERMANENT CURE
CALL 08099191280
from greenlife herbal network
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by aboyaji(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2014
femisoyebo:

GET ANTICOL ,ASHCURE AND DOTOXIN FOR PERMANENT CURE
CALL 08099191280
from greenlife herbal network
how does it work. Moreover, she is not ill o. She is veeeeery beautiful, very neat and healthy, if you see her teeth eh. no sickness of any kind. Slim sexy. But, that thing gives me concern.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by aboyaji(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
moderator of the health section should please take this to the front page. You dont really know how much i need this.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 21, 2014
Hi there, sorry about your friend's predicament. I usually administer Robinul (Glycopyrrolate) to my patients with excessive oral/nasal/tracheal secretions and it works. Your friend needs to consult her physician to verify dosage but if this drug is available at the pharmacy, it's a good start. Best of luck to you both smiley
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by aboyaji(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
xcelsia:
Hi there, sorry about your friend's predicament. I usually administer Robinul (Glycopyrrolate) to my patients with excessive oral/nasal/tracheal secretions and it works. Your friend needs to consult her physician to verify dosage but if this drug is available at the pharmacy, it's a good start. Best of luck to you both smiley
thanks a million times

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
aboyaji:
thanks a million times
You're welcome smiley
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by toaspromo(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2014
detoxifiction to correct her immune system
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by aboyaji(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2014
toaspromo:
detoxifiction to correct her immune system
make it clear by what you said. Detoxification- which medication can do the detoxification
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by dennykel60: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
If u have used all the medication that these people prescribed for you, and it doesn't work, go natural with immune booster and put your testimony on this thread...for more info whatsapp 08136478517
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by aboyaji(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
dennykel60:
If u have used all the medication that these people prescribed for you, and it doesn't work, go natural with immune booster and put your testimony on this thread...for more info whatsapp 08136478517
how do i identify it. Is it just lookig for immune booster everywhere without having a knowledge of its nature? Just put me through
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by dennykel60: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2014
aboyaji:

how do i identify it. Is it just lookig for immune booster everywhere without having a knowledge of its nature? Just put me through
immune booster is a product from swissgarde that contains a powerful antioxidant called echinecea. U can google the benefits. Once used, all that irritations will end in a giffy...
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by aboyaji(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2014
dennykel60:
immune booster is a product from swissgarde that contains a powerful antioxidant called echinecea. U can google the benefits. Once used, all that irritations will end in a giffy...
thanks a lot
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by aboyaji(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2014
dennykel60:
thanks
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by lillyjane(f): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Sorry about your friends predicament.y cousin took detox water and it worked for. To make detox water, get cucumber, ginger, lemon, and scent leave. Cut all at thinly as possiple and put in a jar, fill up with water, cover and put in the refrigerator. Let her drink from it.

Alternatively, if she can stand the taste of bitter leaf juice, it is also a great detoxifier.
Read about the bitter leaf here. http://www..com/amazing-benefits-of-bitter-leaf-juice-vernonia-amygdalina
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by toaspromo(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=aboyaji post=27575403]make it clear by what you said. Detoxification- which medication can do the detoxification[/quote
washing of ur blood system and improving ur whjte,blood cells to resist virus in d body detox can b dne byachine or herbal suppliments
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by toaspromo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
aboyaji:
make it clear by what you said. Detoxification- which medication can do the detoxification

purifying ur blood and empowering ur white blood cells dis can be done by machine or herbal suplments
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help by qutemichelle: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Have you been trying to loose weight without any success?

Have you been trying to get back to your pre baby body without much success?

You want to be healthy?

We have a wide range of products ranging from our diet supplements , slimming and trimming product , antioxidant,detoxifier , energy boosters,body cleansing products,products for your health related issues(heart,liver,kidney,lungs,severe dry cough,rheumatism, etc)

Are products have been Also approved by :

*Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD)
* US Food and Drug Administration
* Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
* Frost & Sullivan Product Quality
* NAFDAC
Call or WhatsApp me on 08166941013 or bbm me on7FD25C40

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Or Someone You Know Might Be A Sociopath / How To Take Your Bath During This Harmattan Season / Money Is Not Everything: Cuba Sent Doctors To Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.