Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

What Does This Really Mean?"The Truth Shall Set You Free" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does This Really Mean?"The Truth Shall Set You Free" (4119 Views)

Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) / ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? / Twisted Scriptures - And The Truth Shall Set You Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does This Really Mean?"The Truth Shall Set You Free" by thorpido(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
aaronson:
As it was quoted in the bible 'xyz'...so what truth would set man free? Does it mean that other religion and belief system are living in bondage?
The Truth is God and His word.There can't be two truths,so some people are in error.
Re: What Does This Really Mean?"The Truth Shall Set You Free" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
thorpido:
The Truth is God and His word.There can't be two truths,so some people are in error.
watch it bro,for you getting quick to slang other people error,you defeating the purpose of your believe and secondly matt7vs1
Re: What Does This Really Mean?"The Truth Shall Set You Free" by thorpido(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
aaronson:
watch it bro,for you getting quick to slang other people error,you defeating the purpose of your believe and secondly matt7vs1
........but there is only One God.
Matt. 7:1-depends on what is judged.To separate light from darkness is not judgement.The Word of God already did.
Re: What Does This Really Mean?"The Truth Shall Set You Free" by mathmatica: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
aaronson:
This is funny hahahahahahahahahhaha we actually sharing ideas,giving each other premise to draw conclusion from and you talking attention deficit,look backward and tryna see if you could figure out the answers yourself maybe you would see one reason you actually living believing in fabricated lies and don't wanna give in to the truth
.....Nah only you waka come,Nah only you go waka comot.....bye bye.
Re: What Does This Really Mean?"The Truth Shall Set You Free" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
mathmatica:
.....Nah only you waka come,Nah only you go waka comot.....bye bye.
Defense mechanism
Re: What Does This Really Mean?"The Truth Shall Set You Free" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
thorpido:
........but there is only One God.
Matt. 7:1-depends on what is judged.To separate light from darkness is not judgement.The Word of God already did.
so why the separation when your pastor encourage you to win souls for christ rather preach to people like me to follow christ
Re: What Does This Really Mean?"The Truth Shall Set You Free" by thorpido(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
aaronson:
so why the separation when your pastor encourage you to win souls for christ rather preach to people like me to follow christ
I don't understand.
Re: What Does This Really Mean?"The Truth Shall Set You Free" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
thorpido:
I don't understand.
you talked about separation in your post and I'm like why separate from darkness(unbelievers) when you was instructed in church to win souls for christ
Re: What Does This Really Mean?"The Truth Shall Set You Free" by thorpido(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2014
aaronson:
you talked about separation in your post and I'm like why separate from darkness(unbelievers) when you was instructed in church to win souls for christ
Yes we are to win souls.We are to bring men out of darkness into the light.We are however not to BE in the dark.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). / Death / A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.