Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

A Nairalander's Ordeal - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander's Ordeal (3418 Views)

Ordeal Of A Nigerian Prostitute In Russia / Uganda: Toddler Savagely Beaten By Nanny Survives Ordeal / The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
idu1:
I dnt comment on such case. Let me call my babe for u. HADIZY......
sorry honey if i fall ur hand. please forgive me. kiss kiss
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal by Roland17(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Woman!!! where is thy pride, dignity and values?
If you honestly believe getting introduced and bearing a child for him has granted you any sort of marital status then you must wake up from that trance as its a mirage.

I really dont get how people make decisions this days, its inevitable that as humans we are bound to make mistakes but when we make repeated mistakes, it questions alot about our personality and ability to make decisions..
You are very lucky u have parents who are supportive and willing to accept u and also help in raising the child, u have no business, absolutely no business cohabiting with him, not even the excuse of having his baby, he does not seem to have any concrete plan in place to formalize the union especially if he respects u.

Move back to your parents and whenever he is ready he knows where to find you, hanging onto him by living with him does cement your place in his heart or life and even his future and if never comes back for you well you would have to bear the cross of raising the child especially if he avoids the responsibilities..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal by idu1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hadizy:
sorry honey if i fall ur hand. please forgive me. kiss kiss
Ok baby, with u evrytin is well.
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2014
Hadizy:

Thanks grin

But so sorry don't want to spit out what I have to say as it can get to the Op's Heart. Let me thus put it this way sounding euphemistic, let her go towards the single mother lane
u re just an overconfident freak
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2014
dominion247:

Cad to explain?
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2014
dominion247:
he said they don't do court wedding. In their family
Hahaha
Lmao.
This ur guy wicked
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal by EfemenaXY: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2014
shizzle11:
The reason i dont like to waste my time commenting on some threads.....why not say its someones problem instead of saying it as if its yours....sometimes people bring up stories from radio, tv programmes and open a thread about it pretending they are the ones involved when in actual sense they dont even know the the real person having the challenge....na wao

whatever...enjoy your thread

grin grin grin

So you noticed? cheesy

It's getting easier to spot such threads. The poster starts off with a medium to lengthy story, but when asked for more details about their "issues", they give off increasingly vague one-lined responses:

dominion247:
he said they don't do court wedding. In their family

dominion247:
The man is not ready

dominion247:
financial reasons. He lost his job

dominion247:
r yes! Y should she move closer to God? Just asking

dominion247:
He is willing to. No money
He wants a grand wedding. Not patch patch

dominion247:
The lady in question resigned when she wz pregnant

dominion247:

Clearly made up answers "on the go", followed closely with unnecessary insults like ^^ when boxed into a tight corner. A real poster with real issues will have no qualms whatsoever with providing the full story / details of their issue when prompted.

The mods need to place two heavy red arrow signs directing the recent influx of juveniles and keyboard-hungry-bored teenagers to the Literature and Romance Sections for posting their fictional threads.
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2014
The problem here is that pregnancy of yours! Why didn't u terminate that pregnancy, at least u would have saved yourself the whole trouble. I'm nt saying abortion is good, bt looking at the circumstances surrounding you, u would have done away with it!
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal by thorpido(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2014
You were not thinking of shame when you took in.Better go back to your parents house and 'took' the shame.

They say it's a fictional thread anyway.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2014
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

So you noticed? cheesy

It's getting easier to spot such threads. The poster starts off with a medium to lengthy story, but when asked for more details about their "issues", they give off increasingly vague one-lined responses:

Clearly made up answers "on the go", followed closely with unnecessary insults like ^^ when boxed into a tight corner. A real poster with real issues will have no qualms whatsoever with providing the full story / details of their issue when prompted.

The mods need to place two heavy red arrow signs directing the recent influx of juveniles and keyboard-hungry-bored teenagers to the Literature and Romance Sections for posting their fictional threads.
speak for yourself. U r 100percent wrong
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2014
The problem here is that pregnancy of yours! Why didn't u terminate that pregnancy, at least u would have saved yourself the whole trouble. I'm nt saying abortion is good, bt looking at the circumstances surrounding you, u would have done away with it!
if u were terminated like u opined, u wouldn't be commenting on this thread.
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2014
Point of correction, not me oooo
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal by dkc(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2015
dominion247:
Please all, I need your candid advice.

I took in for my boyfriend, immediately, he came with his family for d introduction ceremony. We were supposed to marry immediately too, but it never happened and I ve been living wit him ever since. Now, I ve given birth, d baby is 3months old and my mum and siblings re asking me to come back home and start a new life. I can't go back because of shame as they ve already announced to our neighbours that I am married! What do I do?

You girls feel that 'taking in' for a man is automatic marriage ticket.
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal by KanwuliaJara: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2015
There is honor and integrity in doing what is right.
The whole village already knows you never got married anyway, now you must go back and face them!
Your parents are right.
Count yourself lucky you have them.
You will not be the first to be jilted, neither will you be the last.

When people make fun of you, you have only one option.

LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND SEE THE REAL YOU. . . .A SURVIVOR!!!! kiss

You will ALWAYS TRIUMPH in the end and THEY WILL EAT THEIR WORDS even in the grave!!!! kiss

Go forth and live your life.

Yesterdays only make history. . . not the future! kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Full House Wife Or A Working Wife / Advice Urgently Please!! / Is It Still Important Teach Your Kids Your Tribal Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.