Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

APC Should Not Make Same Mistake AC Made Last Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Should Not Make Same Mistake AC Made Last Election. (481 Views)

Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) / Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Should Not Make Same Mistake AC Made Last Election. by jaso1(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2014
I believe people with genuine agitation for change in Nigeria system will be doing something to ensure that what failed AC last presidential election do not repeat itself.
The ideal of religious as a yardstick against quality with outstanding performance of who emerge candidates should be handle with all seriousness. One person should not use his political miscalculation to rub us all. We should also have it in mind that failure to rescue this country come 2015 is a big mess that will take another 20years to resolved. The candidate to emerge must be effectively popular with good record. Don't give us candidate base on religious else you will fail and we won't forgive you. Your name will be erase politically and you will be irrelevant. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Re: APC Should Not Make Same Mistake AC Made Last Election. by seanet02: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2014
Very true. Buhari/Fashola is the best way of sending PDP away.
jaso1:
I believe people with genuine agitation for change in Nigeria system will be doing something to ensure that what failed AC last presidential election do not repeat itself.
The ideal of religious as a yardstick against quality with outstanding performance of who emerge candidates should be handle with all seriousness. One person should not use his political miscalculation to rub us all. We should also have it in mind that failure to rescue this country come 2015 is a big mess that will take another 20years to resolved. The candidate to emerge must be effectively popular with good record. Don't give us candidate base on religious else you will fail and we won't forgive you. Your name will be erase politically and you will be irrelevant. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Re: APC Should Not Make Same Mistake AC Made Last Election. by jaso1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fashola Buhari are the best APC can offer nothing less. Fashola is not religious sadist that's why his lovely wife Abimbola is practicing religion of her choice.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Running For President With Anti-corruption Bank Loan. / Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence. / Ajimobi Raises The Alarm Over Dwindling Allocation To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.