Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t (2401 Views)

Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa / DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa / Dangote Is Nigeria's Biggest Problem He Has Bought Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by CreativeWeb(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2014
Who is this Japhet Omojuwa of a guy? He has been ranting on the internet and calling GEJ, our dear President, idi0t or f00l. El-Rufai always retweets all @omojuwa's anti-GEJ tweets.

The latest one is a tweet from @omojuwa that says:

'If election comes down to choosing between an old man and an idi0t, then it will be as hard as choosing between life and death.'

Is Japhet Omojuwa an educated Nigerian? If yes, then why calling his president, an idi0t? And El-Rufai will have the gut to retweet it.

What Japhet Omojuwa and Nasir El-Rufai fail to understand is that the more they try to paint GEJ black, the more Nigerians will see their evil hearts and GEJ's sincerity.

How can one call his President an idi0t. And yet, this is a man that will lead him till 2019. This is still the same man that will care for him by delivering dividens democracy till 2019. Then why not show him some respect?

May Almighty Allah forgive Omojuwa and El-Rufai for throwing decency, gentleness and maturity to the air.

May Almighty God lead GEJ back to Aso Rock come 2015.

www.vote4gej2015.org

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by hammendable: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2014
@Poster! Your english is foolishly dis-enlightening.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2014
Don't mind the fool. He and his ilks thinks activism is all about hurling insults on the president and on establishment. they are moronic gizmo's without frequency modulation.

12 Likes

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by am0s(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2014
if Gej no be fool...
wetin im com be

27 Likes

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2014
hammendable:
whats wrong with his english?

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2014
hammendable:
whats wrong with his english?

am0s:
if Gej no be fool...
wetin im com be

agreed.... GEJ na fool, BUHARI is a Babarian.
i will stick with foolish GEJ anyday, anytime.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by egift(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2014

OP attended this school.

20 Likes

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by dumodust(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2014
egift:

OP attended this school.
japhet is that you? shocked ... we know you all are online

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2014
I took a loan to buy my nomination form- Muhammadu Buhari.

The APC on its own bought the nomination form for Buhari. -John Oyegun, APC Chairman.

I personally bought the nomination form for Buhari- Timipre Sylva

we have gathered money to buy Buhari's nomination form- ACF

we will buy Buhari's nomination form- Katsina state govt.

so these pathetic liars want to preside over the affairs of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by wunderkiind(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2014
am0s:
if Gej no be fool...
wetin im com be
Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by jmaine: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2014
torhuke:

The APC on its own bought the nomination form for Buhari. -John Oyegun, APC Chairman.

Providing links to back up the above will be very immense . . . . . grin

12 Likes

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2014
jmaine:

Providing links to back up the above will be very immense . . . . . grin
Gej clowns and link? You sef know na

7 Likes

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by jmaine: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Obiagelli:

Gej clowns and link? You sef know na

I no sabi oo ! Yarn me more . . . .
Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
jmaine:

I no sabi oo ! Yarn me more . . . .

cheesy cheesy nor be here
Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by jmaine: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Obiagelli:

cheesy cheesy nor be here

Okay o !! grin grin
Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by Babadeik: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
It is said the person who has lost an argument resorts to insults. GEJ will win the 2015 election not only because of his stellar performance in the face of contrived adversity but also because APC is a rotten alternative.
A party of desperate people who are willing to do any and everything to grab power to achieve their evil design for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by chukwuinya: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
i think the guy should be punished for abusing my president

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by blackfase(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
Did anyone hear/ watch Trump call "Barracko Banner" a mad man few days ago? Heavens didnt fall.....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
chukwuinya:
i think the guy should be punished for abusing my president
punish him for what? Say wetin happen?

angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by Omimah: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
If election comes down to choosing between an old man and an idi0t
I can't find Jonathan's name here. If I may say, you are the one calling him an ìdiot.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by bakynes(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
I know Japhet personally we attended University of Agriculture, Abeokuta together and he is a Junior Chambers International(JCI) member. He seems like a nice guy he has always had this fight for justice attitude in him since school days.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by BabaEleko(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Even an unborn child born into Nigeria today knows very well that the leadership of his/her host country is an 1diot. The health care system the baby came through made that clear.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by Ugwumba60: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
That so called omoEjuwa na slowpoke, stopped following on twitter cos of those useless rants
Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by chukwuinya: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
berem:
punish him for what? Say wetin happen?
angry
u just asked me that question i hate people ask, can u be a president for 24 hrs and may be after that i will tell u what
Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by asala1: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
hammendable:

He writes the way he talks.
Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
The President should respect himself and start acting like a President. Those clowns he appoints as aides and associates are making him look like a confused and clueless man-which he seem to be
Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by hugoart(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jonathan is an Idi0t.You want @omojuwa to lie like saTAN.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by publicenemy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
@ OP is GEJ ur father?
Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by oduastates: 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Is he not ?

a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, slowpoke, dullard, slowpoke, simpleton, clod; informaldope, ninny, chump, dimwit, goon, dumbo, dummy, dum-dum, dumb-bell, loon, dork, jackass, bonehead, fathead, numbskull, dunderhead, chucklehead, knucklehead, muttonhead, pudding-head, thickhead, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamebrain, pea-brain, birdbrain, zombie, jerk, nerd, dipstick, donkey, noodle; informalnit, nitwit, twit, numpty, clot, plonker, berk, prat, pillock, wally, git, wazzock, divvy, nerk, twerp, twonk, charlie, mug, muppet; informalnyaff, balloon, sumph, gowk; informalgobdaw; informalschmuck, bozo, boob, lamer, turkey, schlepper, chowderhead, dumbhead, goofball, goof, goofus, galoot, lummox, klutz, putz, schlemiel, sap, gink, cluck, clunk, ding-dong, dingbat, wiener, weeny, dip, simp, spud, coot, palooka, poop, squarehead, yo-yo, dingleberry; informalwing nut; informaldrongo, dill, alec, galah, nong, bogan, poon, boofhead; informalmompara; vulgar slangknobhead; vulgar slangasshat; archaictomfool, noddy, clodpole, loggerhead, spoony, mooncalf
antonyms: genius
archaic
a person of low intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by Alphonsocapone(m): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2014
CreativeWeb:
Who is this Japhet Omojuwa of a guy? He has been ranting on the internet and calling GEJ, our dear President, idi0t or f00l. El-Rufai always retweets all @omojuwa's anti-GEJ tweets.

The latest one is a tweet from @omojuwa that says:

'If election comes down to choosing between an old man and an idi0t, then it will be as hard as choosing between life and death.'

Is Japhet Omojuwa an educated Nigerian? If yes, then why calling his president, an idi0t? And El-Rufai will have the gut to retweet it.

What Japhet Omojuwa and Nasir El-Rufai fail to understand is that the more they try to paint GEJ black, the more Nigerians will see their evil hearts and GEJ's sincerity.

How can one call his President an idi0t. And yet, this is a man that will lead him till 2019. This is still the same man that will care for him by delivering dividens democracy till 2019. Then why not show him some respect?

May Almighty Allah forgive Omojuwa and El-Rufai for throwing decency, gentleness and maturity to the air.

May Almighty God lead GEJ back to Aso Rock come 2015.

www.vote4gej2015.org
only a fool will do something the same way and expect changes. u are day dreaming bro, wake up. gmb is the peoples choice come 2015
Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by whitecat2: 12:55am On Oct 21, 2014
Maybe it's because he's acting like one!
Re: Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t by whitecat2: 1:03am On Oct 21, 2014
You need to go after pdp papers with fake news. You can only hold Buhari responsible for what came out of his mouth and not what his followers who are scrambling to be the first to raise money for him say or are alleged to have said and twisted by pdp.

Political funds are raised everywhere by different groups to out do each other for a common goal like this all the time.
torhuke:

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Drag Religion Into Politics If Elected- Gen. Buhari / Gej's Economic weakness revealed in just one picture / John Kerry & Other US Officials In Group Photo With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.