Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) (79181 Views)

Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral / See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by RichDad1(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Still on it..,

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by RichDad1(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2014
Men of golds

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by ajapz(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
ok na

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by richarleno(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Please how can I write a post or topic on this forum? Thanks in advance.
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by desthan(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
In our present world, and within the context of our exceptional Nigerian situation, where there are all manner of senseless and spiritually meaningless themes of churches conferences, its is heartwarming for me to find a man after God's heart who did not make money, materialism mesmerism or the killing of perceived enemies etc, the focus of the Church's message/theme/conference. The integrity of the tags and the themes of church meetings in recent time have actually gone from bad to worse.

We now see and hear of crazy Church names or programs like ''Locust Army Church'', ''Run for your life chapel'', ''Go tell ahab that Elijah is in Town conference'', ''Suya Night-Operation roast your enemies like suya'', ''Night of Vengeance''. . . . . . through the use of Mirrors & pepper, Broom (like member & leaders of Action Congress party in a political rally), Cane, Feet washing, Blood of Sprinkling, the Life of God in the bottle, Salt licking. . . . . etc'' all in the name of dealing ruthlessly with some perceived enemies.

Most of such events depict nothing but abysmal ignorance, dangerous desperation, public display of greed driven Creed and strong determination to manipulate and ruthlessly exploit gullible people.

The concept of ''A Spirit Filled Church'' was indeed originally the vision of God, who is the Father of all Spirits, and that of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Spirit filled founder and the leader of the true Church. ''And He said to them, ''It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be witness to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.''

Therefore, any Church where there is no passionate commitment to becoming and remaining filled with the Holy Spirit is out of touch and out of tune with Heaven. Such a Church will soon become filled with some destructive scheme and the activities of some strange and contrary spirits. They might be occupied with some laudable activities, the might be claiming to be spiritually alive and materially rich, but from a divine perspective, they have fallen, they are dead, they are Unclad, poor and wretched.
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by sam4(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
EddyNumerouno:

Dem go bombard u with spiritual missiles na grin grin
Wetin concern u concern my goat? Lol
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by sam4(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Business strategy. There is no message of the sender(Jesus) there at all

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by aminaeke: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
THESE SO CALLED PASTORS HAVE NO SHAME AT ALL, WHAT THEY ARE AFTER IS UR MONEY AND TO GET
THAT THEY NEED TO GIVE THE GULLABLE ONES WHAT THEY NEED, IMAGINE CHURCH POSTERS. THEY ARE JUST MAKING MOCKERY OF THEIR SELF NOT OF CHRISTIANITY. THE BIBLE SAYS BY THEIR FRUITS YOU WILL KNOW THEM.
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by aminaeke: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
MY BROTHER WHY DID THEY NOT ASK GOD FOR THEIR SALVATION, SO MONEY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. CHIEEE !!!!
I COVER MY FACE IN SHAME. THESE PEOPLE ARE AS FAKE AS THEY LOOK, THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ANY PORTION OF THE BIBLE
ASK THEM TO OPEN JONATHAN CHAPTER 5 VERS 6 THEY WILL SEARCH TILL TOMORROW WITHOUT KNOWING IS NOT A BOOK
OF THE BIBLE. I PITY THEIR MEMBERS, THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND - THEY WILL CRASH INTO A PIT.

mikron:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by holycup(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hmmm,yeye dey smell
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
cornie11:
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $10,000.(ten thousand USD). Its 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers at anthonioalbert@gmail.com

Hunger is real grin

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by zyzxx(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
#smh
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by LajaLaba: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
benega:
thunder fire u, na ur type wey dey spoil this country every body is having a good laugh 2geda as a big family and u bastard wan com insert tribalism. thunder fire u devvil
lol this one don mara ooo grin
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by feedthenation(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Comedy Central grin
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by oluamid(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
cornie11:
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $10,000.(ten thousand USD). Its 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers at anthonioalbert@gmail.com

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry about us, Mr Philanthropist.

Go and withdraw all the money in the world and spend it alone. We dash you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeye scammer.

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by grandstar(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
the blind leading the blind! both will soon fall into a pit!
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by ooshinibos: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
only in Nigeria o , will they get customers to fund their project
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by ooshinibos: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
desthan:
In our present world, and within the context of our exceptional Nigerian situation, where there are all manner of senseless and spiritually meaningless themes of churches conferences, its is heartwarming for me to find a man after God's heart who did not make money, materialism mesmerism or the killing of perceived enemies etc, the focus of the Church's message/theme/conference. The integrity of the tags and the themes of church meetings in recent time have actually gone from bad to worse.

We now see and hear of crazy Church names or programs like ''Locust Army Church'', ''Run for your life chapel'', ''Go tell ahab that Elijah is in Town conference'', ''Suya Night-Operation roast your enemies like suya'', ''Night of Vengeance''. . . . . . through the use of Mirrors & pepper, Broom (like member & leaders of Action Congress party in a political rally), Cane, Feet washing, Blood of Sprinkling, the Life of God in the bottle, Salt licking. . . . . etc'' all in the name of dealing ruthlessly with some perceived enemies.

Most of such events depict nothing but abysmal ignorance, dangerous desperation, public display of greed driven Creed and strong determination to manipulate and ruthlessly exploit gullible people.

The concept of ''A Spirit Filled Church'' was indeed originally the vision of God, who is the Father of all Spirits, and that of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Spirit filled founder and the leader of the true Church. ''And He said to them, ''It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be witness to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.''

Therefore, any Church where there is no passionate commitment to becoming and remaining filled with the Holy Spirit is out of touch and out of tune with Heaven. Such a Church will soon become filled with some destructive scheme and the activities of some strange and contrary spirits. They might be occupied with some laudable activities, the might be claiming to be spiritually alive and materially rich, but from a divine perspective, they have fallen, they are dead, they are Unclad, poor and wretched.

Wow REALLY !!!!!
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by bjt(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin ;DPeople around me think am running mad here oooo grin
Lord, Where Is My Money!!!!!

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by xtervaganza(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
All these pictures prove one thing

Most of nigerian churches are a sham
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by IYANGBALI: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
tolu4you:

Not only you brother ... thank God i belong to Anglican family.....
thank God I'm a muslim tongue

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Phoenixfrank(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sh*t people do for money.
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by clockwise(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hahaha, lwkm ooo, abeg where is my money oooooooo
prayer point 1: OH ......., ANYWHERE MY MONEY DEY HANG, COLLECT AM FOR ME BY FIRE.
Prayer point 2: OH ........ CHANGE MY BAG OF COINS TO DOLLARS
CONCERNING D PERSON WEY TIE D GOAT
prayer point 1: OH ......... ANYONE WEY DEY TIE MY CHRISTMAS GOAT, SCATTER BY FIRE.
Prayer point 2: OH......... I UNTIE MY GOAT WITH A NEW KNIFE.
AM TIRED JAWE, THE PARTICIPANTS OF THIS PROGRAMMES NA THOSE FELA KUTI TAGGED 'SOMBI'. HUNGER IS REAL, MEN OF GOD ARE NOT SMILING.
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by IGWISE(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hilarios
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lol... The Mr. Chinedu Wealth Strongson(Nwasike) is the immediate elder brother to my Aunt's Husband. grin
Truth... lol.

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by BoyCoyToy(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2014
Eastern IgboTIC Churches..... Na wa o! No wonder.
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Vires: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2014
Cabinbiscuit1:
Lol... The Mr. Chinedu Wealth Strongson(Nwasike) is the immediate elder brother to my Aunt's Husband. grin
Truth... lol.

In short your uncle-in-law
Do you go to his church? tongue
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by somcherry(f): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
BoyCoyToy:
Eastern IgboTIC Churches..... Na wa o! No wonder.
Ezi bida
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Vires:

In short your uncle-in-law
Do you go to his church? tongue

I've only met the man once... My immediate younger bro lives with him sha...
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by resource2(m): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
stinggy:
Even this
Holyghost and fire grin
stinggy:
Even this
Holyghost and fire
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by millionboi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
mikron:
grin grin grin grin grin
LIKe say u giv God money kip 4u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55