Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) (79176 Views)

Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral / See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
john2k4:
Why are these kind of actions perculiar to igbo pastors?
YOU DEY LOOK FOR TROUBLE BA? YOU WANT MAKE THEM INVADE YOU LIKE ANT-HILL OF sahara!

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by richardoz(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
laughing uncontrolably, nawa o! but some of them are not so different from uncountable baba babas in the south-west; baba atunse, baba sorodayo, baba gbaremifunmi among many others!

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by experimentist: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lmao! grin

-who tie the goat
-aunty, wetin do you?
-oh god, na like dis we go dey dey gringringrin
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Iffffffy(f): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Are they real or photoshopped? Who tie the goat? LWKMD
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Iffffffy(f): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
richardoz:
laughing uncontrolably, nawa o! but some of them are not so different from uncountable baba babas in the south-west; baba atunse, baba sorodayo, baba gbaremifunmi among many others!
who is talking about south-west or south-east here? Grow up
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Austyn44(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
God have mercy!!!! Funny in a wired manner
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by creamy1990(f): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
I wish I could turn to a bird and poo on their heads all but e pain me say na showers of blessing dem go still call am
Emmysteve:
Lmfaoooo

Dem many but dem no reach

Point and kill

Who tie the goat?

Aunty wetin i do you?

I can't stop laughing. And people still attend those crusades? Smh

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by oluwafestus(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Make una check dis one out

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Lilimax(f): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
hensben:
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy..my belle ooo
Me too smiley
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by OOLUSOGA(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
am short of words. but sincerely speaking christianity has missed is salvour/glory. i cant even understannd what all dis so called crusaders are potraying to d comunity to d unbelivers. my advice is just dat know, watch who u follow and know where u a heading to. " (HEAVEN IS REAL likewise HELL). ONIGBAGBO TI DI ONIGBAGBE". let d genuine child of God be sober and be watchful. i pray we shall all get there

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by sabdaz: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
I like this topic like anything likable. At least, this is not Christian vs. Muslim discussion where you will see alot of comments about how one religion is better as if,they were there when Jesus (ASW) and Muhammad (SAW)came to the earth.
Anyway, I still feel its wrong for people to say, thank God, I'm Catholic or whatever. It's Catholic not christianity. This shows that there are different kinds of Christianity, which makes it look like no unity in christianity.
Whether, you are Catholic, Anglican, Baptist, etc if you are a Christian, then call your self a Christian, or are you people using different bibles? Calling on another Jesus?
Now you've turned this into competition
Redeem is better than Winners
Don't go to MFM they call fire a lot, come to our own Christ embassy, you are allowed to wear what you like, even our pastor has jerry curl.
We Jehova witness are so friendly,so come to ours.No it's deeper life,we are not after worldly things
Haba why now Our own CAC has the best Ori oke where God answers all prayers,
Nba, 7th day adventist, we worship on Saturdays.
Just be one and stop discrimination

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Lilimax(f): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
experimentist:
Lmao! grin

-who tie the goat
-aunty, wetin do you?
-oh god, na like dis we go dey dey gringringrin
I'm still trying to figure out the goat they were referring to undecided
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by lastpage: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
olrotimi:
our brothers from the east would never cease to amuse us

I was wondering whether these desperate religious scam is peculiar to our brothers from the Eastern part of Nigeria? (No pun intended, just noticed that all the Pastors in question, so far, are from that end!)....

I am looking forward to someone posting such "desperately dangerous posters" of our pimping Pastors from the West as well, l am sure they abound in large numbers!

Mugu don suffer, hhen? shocked shocked

Lastpage!

BTW: this is the kind of "good news" l want to hear from the East
Nigerian breaks record in John Hopkins University with 3.98GPA, out of 4.0:
A 22-year-old Nigerian, Emmanuel Ohuabunwa, has made history at John Hopkins University, United States of America. Ohuabunwa from Arochukwu, Abia State
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by richardoz(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Iffffffy:
who is talking about south-west or south-east here? Grow up
What is the matter? I am from that region and I know what I am saying or you have problem admitting that?
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Lilimax(f): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
manny4life:
Indeed, many pastors have reduced Christianity to mockery.. God have mercy on them.
It’s quite unfortunate. I know that the end is near ...we should be on our guard cos even the very elect may be deceived by their pranks.
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Cannonleo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
sluvy4tune:
#welcome2Nigeria
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy chisos

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by experimentist: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lilimax:
the goat represents the congregation grin

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by experimentist: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lilimax:
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by fidzy(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
When I see posters like this...one thing comes to mind

"MAN GATS CHOP"

Free them joor grin

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Revolva(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Church business is now a big n lucrative business in naija

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by jaido007: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by preselect(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by nduchucks: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2014

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by uzolexis(f): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

Fine babe, no fall inside water o

this thread don mk me laff enter water cheesy grin
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by tolu4you: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
exxell:
See where Pentecostalism have reduced Christianity to. Always preaching prosperity here and there. There so called Daddy G.Os will always quote the Bible; reminding them of the need to donate to the church and remain poor. They will also tell them that Jesus said in the Bible "In my fathers house, there are many mansions there, so be poor as your heavenly father is". But being Hypocrites, they will not abide to what they preach to their followers. They are busy gathering all the amassable wealth on earth while impoverishing their followers. I Thank God for the grace of being born in a Catholic Family oo.

Not only you brother ... thank God i belong to Anglican family.....

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Aida13: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
bushdoc9919:
I am really really laffing my head off....

(There was one poster near where I lived.....which essentially read [size=14pt]THAT WITCH MUST PASS AWAY [/size].(Whoever the witch was....).

But seriously, the posters represent a big problem with Christianity in Nigeria. Large segments of Christians in Nigeria are practicing a religion that glorifies the pastor as some sort of superman...able to do and undo(with the help of God of course).People now go to church because Pastor can do something supernatural(Whatever that means).

And now, it has become like a Nolly-wood film.

I wonder....sometimes, I think that God is allowing Nigeria to undergo problems because the Christians, instead of serving God.....are busy running to crusade ground for breakthrough.(When they are not constructing a temple to worship the [s]honour the vision of the pastor not God's will[/s] serve God in line with God's plan.

Even as we laugh at these posters....shed a tear for evangelical-protestant Christianity in Nigeria. It ain't what our parents and grand parents used to know.

Nigerian Christianity will continue on its downward trend until we build our house upon the Rock.....the fact that Jesus Christ is Lord

I don't think this is a downward trend. And though we might laugh at the posters, the messages are actually relevant to many Christians today. Let's face it, Christians do suffer attacks from the devil and you need to call these problems by their names. So many good trends have come out from men of God not afraid to think outside the box. When the Pentecostals came with their speaking in tongues, the Jews thought they were out of their head. The same today. When some churches started praying for the forces behind their problem to 'die', no one understood. But such prayer mentality works for a lot of Christians. Not everything must be dressed in lace and ceremonial garb.

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by AmazingZeus(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]this are the type of pastors that make us believe there are enemies around us and we should not hesitate to eliminate them even though they are our biological siblings or parents,that's why today a man can't sleep with his two eyes closed or trust the stranger standing by,everybody is an enemy unless you are recognized in their church

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by smallpeepee: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Who will tie d goat is real ooo! I saw dat poster in delta personally
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by eleko1: 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
angry angry angry angry sad sadAre U with Ur sense @ all?Scammer detected.MOD,this man should be ban for life for the thieving method he proposed here.U are rich but can't afford to pay for advert rate?May the gods smite U with confusion and blindness if U dnt stop this Ur advance yahoo.
cornie11:
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $10,000.(ten thousand USD). Its 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers at anthonioalbert@gmail.com

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by marriedvirgin: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
midasbliss:
if the devil doesnt die, who will?... cry cry angry grin

Chai! Thank God for dis crusade... i made front page... ifa no go dis crusade eh! grin

abeg i want go the crusude too
abi the name of the church na Jesus of God church?? grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Gorgeous58(f): 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Na there you go fear nah
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by eleko1: 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Clowns and court Jesters..Nig is a funny country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos)