Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Fayose's Thanksgiving Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Thanksgiving Speech (651 Views)

Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) / Full Text Of Governor Udom Emmanuel's Supreme Court Victory Thanksgiving Speech / Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose's Thanksgiving Speech by Akell(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ayo Fayose Speaks From Deeper Life Ground venue of his Thanksgiving Service on Sunday 16th October, 2014

"The miracle of 2nd chance is not common in history. I was charged to go court 59 times, I was charge for this, i was charge for that .

I was in ikoyi prison for 45 days. My wife was detained for 19 days. Elewu of Ewu came to the prison to pray for me. Chief Okondo was incarcerated for 3 and half years, my PA. CSO and others was incarcerated for 3 and half years .

My car, properties was in government house for years. I was in a house where I cannot go out nor talk to anyone for years.

This time around I will not allow this position to get into my head. I will not allow sycophants to have their ways. I am saying this to know what God is capable of doing in the face of hopelessness. it is not over until is over .
I give all glory to God Almighty".

~ Ayo Fayose Ekiti State Governor @ Thanksgiving service.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Jonathan Extorting N4,000 From Unemployed Youth Corpers? / Delta LG Election / South African Right's Activist Shot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.