Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,110 members, 7,957,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

A Picture Of What General Election Would Look Like In The Year 2015. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of What General Election Would Look Like In The Year 2015. (946 Views)

What General Buhari Must Do To Fix Power In Nigeria / See What General Muhammadu Buhari Once Told FG About Boko Haram. / At What General Age Do You Become An Adult In Nigeria’s Context! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of What General Election Would Look Like In The Year 2015. by coolestca(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
On the 18th (Saturday) night /early hours of 19th (Sunday) of October 2014. I was in one of the corpers lodge Gboko Benue state. When some of my colleagues that joined INEC in conducting the Buruku LGA Chairman elections came in sharing their different experiences that they encountered at the various polling centre. Some locked up in a room by tugs throughout the election period, some were forcefully ordered by the rogues to sign while they thumb printed their choice party. Some corpers smiled in cos they were settled(with cash) by the politicians or their representatives.... While some other ones were harassed beaten and even given nothing. I even heard of a corper that lost a tooth in the midst of the chaos... At the end of it all PDP was declared by the Electoral body as the winner mentioning that the election was "FREE AND FAIR"
What picture do you think an election at a local level of such is presenting to us in terms of the 2015 general elections?
Re: A Picture Of What General Election Would Look Like In The Year 2015. by Johnnoo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Until youths say "NO to Thuggery" this sh** ain't gonna stop undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True? Viral Email Allegedly Sent By Boko Haram Leader To ICC. / I’m Not A Religious Fanatic —buhari / Nigeria's Suicidal North And Infidel South- Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.