Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Alternative Roads To FCT From MASAKA-MARABA AXIS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alternative Roads To FCT From MASAKA-MARABA AXIS (480 Views)

PHOTOS: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria / Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP / Breaking News:Theophilus Danjuma, Returns Brain-Damaged Governor Suntai To FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Roads To FCT From MASAKA-MARABA AXIS by masakamarabaRD(f): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
This thread is for all those living on the Masaka maraba axis and are tired of the terrible traffic jams daily.

The aim of opening this thread is to bring together like minded individuals to share our frustrations and also bring thoughts together for a way foward to solving this problem.

Pls u can add us on facebook (MASAKA MARABA ROAD) and also follow us on Twitter (Alternativeroads2FCT@masakamarabaRD)

Thank You.
Re: Alternative Roads To FCT From MASAKA-MARABA AXIS by masakamarabaRD(f): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
Cant believe i spent 5 good hours on that road today. it was so frustrating.
if you are still on that route pls fill us inn on the situation of the road now.

(1) (Reply)

2 Year Old Girl Contracts Ebola Virus In Mali / SPN Condemns Monumental Fraud In Lagos Councils / Nigeria’s Purported Boko Haram Leader Says Has ‘married Off’ Girls - AFP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.