Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,058 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo (67032 Views)

Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) / Ini Edo Acquires A G-wagon Worth 38M[PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Ideyontop: 5:32am On Oct 21, 2014
politricks:
If you cant tell me what i was implying then you should be the one to swerve.

A word is enough for the wise ( that is if u are).
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by phransix147(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2014
marriedvirgin:

who ask you hain?
where you keep the people wey be cheerful receivers mtcheewwww

Wetin dis mumu dey talk?

Ejo lo fe ro...
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by politricks: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2014
Ideyontop:

A word is enough for the wise ( that is if u are).
Coming from someone who couldnt understand my post.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by penny01502: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2014
sekzy99:
Thanks bro. Pls kindly assit me wit dis questions: how much is the form and sid, wic of there offices do I contact?
the seafarer registration form is free, I don't know the cost of the other form at this particular time. You can log on to this website www.nimasa.gov.ng to get their offices address, then choose the one closer to your city of resident, then contact them thereafter. Wish you good luck.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by happiclox: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Her new husband(car) is handsome.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by InvertedHammer: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/10/ini-edo-has-not-bought-n38m-g-wagonna.html#more

Ini Edo Has Not Bought A N38m G-Wagon...Na Lie!

This is to actually retract a story i just did this Afternoon that the actress just bought a G-wagon...No she didn't....She went car shopping and snapped with the car that was being circulated and somehow the pic found its way to the net.....Don't ask me how..

She went shopping for a G-wagon worth N38million 3 weeks ago but when she was told the price,she couldn't afford it and left...She didn't buy the car.

No one knows how the car pics got online but Ini Edo has not bought this car but is actually looking for a fairly used G-wagon in the same category that is not too expensive.

However the actress recently bought a house in Lekki worth N75million but is yet to officially 'announce' it the way Nigerian celebs announce their new acquisition.

Whoever snapped this and circulated it,I raise yansh for una oh......

Ini must have seen the story viral on the net that she bought a G-wagon,one would expect she would use her social network to deny it....Mscheew!

Sorry for misleading una....Apology accepted?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Bigsteveg(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
timilehing:
Ahaaaa!! dis op ehn!! Na u snap dat pix ni?? cos am wondering wher ur source is. Why can't her stand infront on the car like Linda did if she's really the owner??
Keep looking for source while ur mates are moving on
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by timilehing(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Keep looking for source while ur mates are moving on
Muppet, are you ok??
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by orismartins: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
nice one,celebrity shaaa
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by sekzy99(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thanks
penny01502:
the seafarer registration form is free, I don't know the cost of the other form at this particular time. You can log on to this website www.nimasa.gov.ng to get their offices address, then choose the one closer to your city of resident, then contact them thereafter. Wish you good luck.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Forwetinnah: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
ibrews:
we don't say pull over in spain cox I schooled in spain!
Proper clown grin dey there dey form 'here in spain, australia and canada' . We have no idea what Ini Edo means here in the MOON too
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by marriedvirgin: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
phransix147:

Wetin dis mumu dey talk?

Ejo lo fe ro...

mtchewwww stupid yeye adulterer
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Bigsteveg(m): 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
timilehing:
Muppet, are you ok??
God punish you!
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by phransix147(m): 5:42am On Oct 22, 2014
marriedvirgin:

mtchewwww stupid yeye adulterer

I don torchlight u b4?
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2014
Tolulope95:
Congratulations to her
swEar by ur life ,that u r the owner of that display picture
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
U & posh panamera angry
maxy097:
the car no fit her...she should have gone for posh panamera or posh carrera
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by maxy097(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
PinkObsession:
U & posh panamera angry
The car wey I promise you abi...the pink one
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by newspapers: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
ayusco85:

how can nollywood fetch her this kind of car? Maga don pay. cheesy cheesy

Hahahahha... But she denies the fact that she never bought a ride on Diva o (http://www.divanaija.com.ng/divorced-actress-ini-edo-never-bought-n38million-benz/)

According to Diva, she claimed she just posted with the said Benz Wagon.... Who come dey tell us truth?
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Samiceman: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bigcake:
You are very stewpid, God punish your entire generation and family for daring to make mockery of a beautiful Akwa Ibom name. Your reasoning shows that your a low life slave. Useme, adiork anor usor mme uka ke nsi nsi nsi nsi nsi amen.
Bigcake..... Its been a while, i can c u as still as frustrated as i left u.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by okanume(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
just enjoy your money u deserve more than this up nollywood
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Bigcake: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
Samiceman:
Bigcake..... Its been a while, i can c u as still as frustrated as i left u.
Hope you ve gotten your weapons ready, because this time around there will be nothing left of you.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Samiceman: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bigcake:
Hope you ve gotten your weapons ready, because this time around there will be nothing left of you.
Lolz,bro i only came back to ease your frustration. Dont worry, I wont get too hard on you
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Bigcake: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Samiceman:
Lolz,bro i only came back to ease your frustration. Dont worry, I wont get too hard on you
Have you finally gotten a job? It seems you have not.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Samiceman: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bigcake:
Have you finally gotten a job? It seems you have not.
Goodnight Sir,tomorrow we shall begin your training
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by ibrews: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Samiceman:
Goodnight Sir,tomorrow we shall begin your training
hahaha...werey,I don mark that bigcake too...I go Finish him on this forum!
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Bigcake: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
ibrews:
hahaha...werey,I don mark that bigcake too...I go Finish him on this forum!
Dont try this alone.........
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by ibrews: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bigcake:
Dont try this alone.........
I'm not alone...I hv got samiceman with me!
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Bigcake: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
ibrews:
I'm not alone...I hv got samiceman with me!
That's cool anyway, i refuse to believe that you and Mice-man or ratman can slug it out wit me. Enjoy the current truce while it last.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by ibrews: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bigcake:
That's cool anyway, i refuse to believe that you and Mice-man or ratman can slug it out wit me. Enjoy the current truce while it last.
Bigfake abi wetin u call ursef....will it be nice if I call u a DUNCE!.....oloshit!
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Samiceman: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bigcake:
That's cool anyway, i believe that you and Mice-man or ratman can slug it out wit me. Enjoy the current truce while it last.
Lets negotiate a 'Cease Fire'
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Bigcake: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
ibrews:
Bigfake abi wetin u call ursef....will it be nice if I call u a DUNCE!.....oloshit!
i will take this to be ignorance, but then, learn not to use foul words on me no matter what.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Bigcake: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Samiceman:
Lets negotiate a 'Cease Fire'
What are the terms and conditions if at all there is any?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React / Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) / Don Jazzy's P.A, Sameera Ahmed [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.