Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo (67031 Views)

Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) / Ini Edo Acquires A G-wagon Worth 38M[PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by ibrews: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bigcake:
i will take this to be ignorance, but then, learn not to use foul words on me no matter what.
na DUNCE u be...Kill yourself now!..were you not the one dat called me all sort of names some days bak and now u are telling me not 2 use foul words!
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Samiceman: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bigcake:
What are the terms and conditions if at all there is any?
I believe we are all here to catch fun, You were too hard on that guy 'ibrews'. You hauled curses at him over something rather irrelavant..... If You can just quit being too abusive,then i think we can arrive at a consensus
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Bigcake: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Samiceman:
I believe we are all here to catch fun, You were too hard on that guy 'ibrews'. You hauled curses at him over something rather irrelavant..... If You can just quit being too abusive,then i think we can arrive at a consensus
thats okay, and i believe he wouldnt attempt to spew rubbish about some tribes and region of the country again.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Samiceman: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bigcake:
thats okay, and i believe he wouldnt attempt to spew rubbish about some tribes and region of the country again.
Yea,thanks a lot bro
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by ibrews: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bigcake:
I aint spitting trash at any tribe...This is a faceless forum where u say things that tends to be funny and get likes in return just for the hell of it....#peace!
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Samiceman: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2014
ibrews:
I aint spitting trash at any tribe...This is a faceless forum where u say things that tends to be funny and get likes in return just for the hell of it....#peace!
SMH... Your attitude ain't helping
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by nwadiuko1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
MadCow1:

Fhucking haters at work again?!

Whats the meaning of if Nollywood can fetch her the money?! Does she do only acting?! What about her endorsements with Globalcom and co?! Do you know the other businesses she does?!

What were you hoping to get from the 'Nollywood fetching her the money question?'

Typical Niggas.. angry

@ Topic:: Thank God for her... But there is no such thing as a 39,000,000 million Naira (235 Thousand Dollar G-Wagon)... You Bloggers need to stop cooking these fake stories, some of us know how much these cars cost.

That is either Coscharis or she parked the Car inside her office. She may just be styling for us as well..

brother you forgot to add punywood to her list of money earning ventures

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React / Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) / Don Jazzy's P.A, Sameera Ahmed [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.