Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React (66714 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" / Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by yusaze: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2016

Daughter of Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, Michelle has caused controversies on her Instagram page after she shared a photo last night.
Many are bashing her for sharing the photo because of her age, mere 14, saying is too sensual. See the photo she shared below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB0gvpvTDwe/?taken-by=michelleio__

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by yusaze: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

SEE COMMENTS FROM HER FANS AS THEY REACT TO HER DRESSING @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/mercy-aigbes-14-year-old-daughter-shares-lovely-photo-fans-react.html

dis type of outfit is too much for her age though

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by abiodun2007: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2016
if she's wearing this at 14, i wonder wat she'll wear at 28 undecided undecided

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by bewla(m): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2016
wetting we no go here or cee

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Mjshexy(f): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2016
We are tired of hearing about under age rape cases, Mercy may need to slow down on this kid & help her pay more attention to her studies. She's really too young for all this exposure...

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by ShakurM(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2016
The way girls grow ehn undecided , when I was 14 I was running around and playing rubber

188 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by osesology(m): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2016
I dont know what you guys are talking about cos she looks fwesh to me.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Kenzico(m): 7:21am On Feb 16, 2016
This act will only attract paedophiles to her. Mom isn't doing her job morally

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2016
#TeamPaedo,we r ready lipsrsealedgrin
Na Joke Ooo.gringrin

14 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2016
just like her mum

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Afrok(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2016
14? shocked... no wonder these small girls no get respect again, dem dey grow like agric fowl undecided.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by CaroLyner(f): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2016
i see her venturing into modelling soon.she has the height and looks.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2016
She is a lovely girl. Cant see whats wrong here.
CaroLyner:
i see her venturing into modelling soon.she has the height and looks.
To early to conclude. Give her 3 more years.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by CaroLyner(f): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Speechless3:

i started modelling at 15 so she's not too young.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by CaroLyner(f): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Speechless3:

i started modelling at 15 so she's not too young.now am below 21 and still a model.so she could actually do it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by LordVoldemort(m): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2016
Nothin special about her....why do people find fault about everything they wish they are

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2016
SMH
This gherl wey suppose still dey bath outside grin

Ask her simple questions now
she would eef up

Some mumus too dey like the pics
and some dey FOLLOW

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by iluvkpetus: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2016
I love the shape of her em em

Kpetus grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by flyca: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2016
Too much exposure for her age sha

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by DIKEnaWAR: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2016
I would have said it is her business but then, one man's action or inaction triggers a chain of action and reactions that goes a long way to affect the society. That is why we are talking about it.

This picture became our business the moment she posted it in the public domain. She might be dressed like any 14 year old of nowadays but showing her buttocks in the first picture is suggestive. Does it mean she has learnt the use of that part of her body(and already using it) and that men lust after it?

The things we do tells a lot about our upbringing. I don't want to blame the said Mercy Aigbe about the daughter. I'd rather blame Mercy's mother and the kid's grand mum, who failed to raise Mercy well and in turn she is failing to raise her own daughter well. They seem to lack a sense of right or wrong in the family.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by cutetopsey(f): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2016
Getting too fashionistic for her age

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by McMayowa(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2016
What a lovely pix

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by blessedvisky(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2016
Now that we've seen the pix? What should we do?
If her parents can't stop her from advertising herself to the world, then what can we do?

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by demosoft: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2016
hello

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by ChappyChase: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2016
Which kin lubish be this one again?!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2016
CaroLyner:
i started modelling at 15 so she's not too young.now am below 21 and still a model.so she could actually do it
Hmmm...I was one week old when I started modelling. You should see my pictures. cool

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by shadelek(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2016
And so? Abeg leave the girl make she chop the life of her head jor.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by sandrajazmin(f): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2016
dear moms, pls be very concerned bout ur daughters!
They are future wives bikonu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by liberty5783(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2016
yusaze:
Daughter of Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, Michelle has caused controversies on her Instagram page after she shared a photo last night.
Many are bashing her for sharing the photo because of her age, mere 14, saying is too sensual. See the photo she shared below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB0gvpvTDwe/?taken-by=michelleio__
were is the mother sef she need 24 strokes of koboko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by ukaegbu89(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2016
Iv seen nofin wrong wt d pix oooo! Anyway life is too difficult for d blind.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by INTROVERT(f): 9:08am On Feb 16, 2016
She okay jare...

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by tico1212(m): 9:08am On Feb 16, 2016
Wait, what is too much? The outfit? Her pose? Or her street credibility?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija's Erica Stuns In Adire Suit To Mark Independence Day (Photos) / Falz Changed His Look As He Shaved Off His Beard. Photo / Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.