Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2417036 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Philomath1212:
Accept my congratulations too. Where's the Parry?
It is well appreciated! Thank you.
Parry holds on the 31st of May after the alert!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Philomath1212: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09:

It is well appreciated!
Thank you.

Parry holds on the 31st of May after the alert!

Oh, will you invite me ma?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Philomath1212:

Oh, will you invite me ma?
Most certainly. Stay connected, don't be go too far.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Morning Mo!
It's over for good.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have absolutely no idea how long iv been waiting for this! Shebi i don dey talk am, n i told you it will come when you least experreet! grin
Words cant express how happy i am for you.
Hope is indeed alive! Big big congrats Amic!!
April has truly been a wonderful month for us all.

Now brace up, cos getting the job is just stage 2. The hustle begins, but you will excel excellently smiley

And pls, dnt change the name of ur diary. You could start smthn new (maybe). It will continue to serve as an inspiration for many, and its proof tht nothing lasts for ever, no matter how long it takes.

I no want fanta again o, we will tlk about wat u will buy fr me later grin wink

Congrats again smiley

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Philomath1212: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09:

Most certainly.
Stay connected, don't be go too far.
Smile, is that a tease?
I wonder how I go partake, online or offline?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Moyarh:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have absolutely no idea how long iv been waiting for this! Shebi i don dey talk am, n i told you it will come when you least experreet! grin
Words cant express how happy i am for you.
Hope is indeed alive! Big big congrats Amic!!
April has truly been a wonderful month for us all.

Now brace up, cos getting the job is just stage 2. The hustle begins, but you will excel excellently smiley

And pls, dnt change the name of ur diary. You could start smthn new (maybe). It will continue to serve as an inspiration for many, and its proof tht nothing lasts for ever, no matter how long it takes.

I no want fanta again o, we will tlk about wat u will buy fr me later grin wink

Congrats again smiley
Woooow! Mo himself! Thank you so much! You make me feel like you are handing me the offer letter afresh! lol... Thank you. In fact, I can't contain this excitement, I wish it were raining, I would have danced in the rain.

Ok. about the diary, I was thinking a new title mag just be appropriate rather than starting out with a new one. Remember, I will like to celebrate the diary's anniversary and will want it to last for a really long time like ancient diaries.

We will drink to this, you and I, zobo all the way! Lol.

Thanks again and again.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by petiteee(f): 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Congratulations amicable09
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Philomath1212: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Philomath1212:
Smile, is that a tease? I wonder how I go partake, online or offline?
Lol. Not a tease, you will partake. It will first be online before offline.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
petiteee:
Congratulations amicable09
Thanks hon. I'm abreast with you on that race and I am most assured that I will celebrate you in May.

Congratulations in advance too. Let's do this together.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Congrats Amicable09.... I wish you higher heights.
You are good with letters...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09:

Woooow! Mo himself! Thank you so much! You make me feel like you are handing me the offer letter afresh! lol... Thank you. In fact, I can't contain this excitement, I wish it were raining, I would have danced in the rain.

Ok. about the diary, I was thinking a new title mag just be appropriate rather than starting out with a new one. Remember, I will like to celebrate the diary's anniversary and will want it to last for a really long time like ancient diaries.

We will drink to this, you and I, zobo all the way! Lol.

Thanks again and again.

Well that makes sense. Thats fine too.

June is not far, we will do all the celebration then wink cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rvpbae: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Good one Amicable! Congrats!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Congrats Amicable09.... I wish you higher heights.

You are good with letters...
Thanks a lot Ferdy. I've heard so much about you and also that you even had a diary to your last account. Mind telling me the title? So I can peruse the wisdom therein and tap from your wealth of knowledge.

You are welcome back officially, permit me to welcome you.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Moyarh:

Well that makes sense. Thats fine too.

June is not far, we will do all the celebration then wink cool
Lol. You still remember June? I will wash your head with coconut water oooo... hahahaha.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
rvpbae:
Good one Amicable! Congrats!!
Thank you rvp dearie. You too are there already. I know!
Congratulations!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. You still remember June? I will wash your head with coconut water oooo... hahahaha.
Lol. Im counting down sef tongue cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09, I was having a slow day until I came online to discover this great news.

My spirit is lifted immediately, I feel like a part of me just had a burden lifted from it. I WANT TO SCREEAAAAMMMMM!!!!!! AHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Amicable is off the market!!! Their father!!! Their father!! Their father!!!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Moyarh:

Lol. Im counting down sef tongue cheesy
Lol. I hope you know it is a weekday and there will be no rice? Brace yourself for the puff puff Abimba will be frying... lol.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sweetheart, amicable09.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I hope you know it is a weekday and there will be no rice? Brace yourself for the puff puff Abimba will be frying... lol.
Lol. Turnup will b the following saturday. Washawt! cheesy

Hehe. Abimbex007 will supply puff puff n zobo cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ok, i'm calm.

Bia, amicable09. I thought i'll have privilege of hearing this kind of gist first as 1924 love concerned
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dahveydson:
amicable09, I was having a slow day until I came online to discover this great news.

My spirit is lifted immediately, I feel like a part of me just had a burden lifted from it. I WANT TO SCREEAAAAMMMMM!!!!!! AHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Amicable is off the market!!! Their father!!! Their father!! Their father!!!

Hahahaha...
Mehn I'm so blessed! So so blessed having guys like you all who know how to make me laugh and just give that throaty genuine laugh like a frog... Lwkmd! Lol.

Thanks Dave. I know you were feeling the weight of my burden, when I saw your oviz pix and your throwback Thursday pix (baby Dave), I smiled but couldn't chat you up cos I was thinking, dude must be at work, don't disturb... I'm just so happy now I can disturb and know we are both busy without having that feeling of 'discrimination against one's self' Lol.

Thanks for sharing in my joy!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09:
Yesterday, I said tomorrow... mmmh, let me just do this!

emmaesty - I hope this spelling is right. Bae where are you? where have you been? It's been weeks, if not months since I last saw a post by you dolling out advice to people in Education section. Hope you are fine? Wishing you well in your studies.

nwakaegoabisola - not sure of this spelling too but I've missed your silence Miss. How far babe? Has that stuff clicked? Just checking up on you.

Babacele - I strongly doubt that you are still in the country. For a while now, no comment on politics section! No chat with your kashybabe. I mean that NL gf of yours. Hope you are fine sha? I hope.

Abrahamjesus - Received your val package but I'm yet to open it. You were away for sometime but you are actively back now. Welcome back! I am curious to know what is contained in that envelope, can you give me an idea?

Who else am I forgetting....?
busybeei5!!!!!!!!!!!! Be careful ooo ... lol.
Thanks dear, I've been busy with school exams and project. School can be stressful sometimes, especially 400l. Congrats on your new job dear. Greater heights
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dahveydson:
Ok, i'm calm.

Bia, amicable09. I thought i'll have privilege of hearing this kind of gist first as 1924 love concerned
Lol. Yes you were to be the first but lastmumu's instinct made him curious and though I tried coding it, they cracked it! That was how the cat was let out of the bag.

Ma binu... I am coming with schnapps.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Moyarh:
Lol. Turnup will b the following saturday. Washawt! cheesy
Hehe. Abimbex007 will supply puff puff n zobo cool
Lol. I'm washing... As for the supplies, it will be in surplus.
Come with a calabash!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Emmaesty:
Thanks dear, I've been busy with school exams and project. School can be stressful sometimes, especially 400l. Congrats on your new job dear. Greater heights
Thanks swity, you are welcome back.
Hope final year was a success?
Best wishes to you too.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha...
Mehn I'm so blessed! So so blessed having guys like you all who know how to make me laugh and just give that throaty genuine laugh like a frog... Lwkmd! Lol.

Thanks Dave. I know you were feeling the weight of my burden, when I saw your oviz pix and your throwback Thursday pix (baby Dave), I smiled but couldn't chat you up cos I was thinking, dude must be at work, don't disturb... I'm just so happy now I can disturb and know we are both busy without having that feeling of 'discrimination against one's self' Lol.

Thanks for sharing in my joy!

You definitely understand the feeling... I am still waiting for the schnapps though grin grin

Your joy is Our My joy kiss kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by petiteee(f): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09:

Thanks hon. I'm abreast with you on that race and I am most assured that I will celebrate you in May.

Congratulations in advance too. Let's do this together.
amen love. Wish you all the best! Really really happy for you wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09:

Thanks swity, you are welcome back.
Hope final year was a success?
Best wishes to you too.
I'm not yet through with school. I should be done by July.

Getting set for your celebration party grin grin grin

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dahveydson:

You definitely understand the feeling... I am still waiting for the schnapps though grin grin

Your joy is Our My joy kiss kiss
Lol. I will bring it to you... The wait won't be long.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I will bring it to you... The wait won't be long.

Better grin grin

So sure you're prepared and geared up to resume, you've been ready since last year grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)