Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2416865 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lolz involve me not o madam tongue ask Mr Ferdy to do u the honours cheesy
Lol. He delegated the responsibility to you jare, so oblige me.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amicable, now that God has delisted you from the job market, remember to bring the whole of your first fruit into the temple, and the prophet shall pray for you and you shall be elevated. angry wink

I am really really happy for you dear. Wishing you God's favor and upliftment in the job. Its time for you to join our costain chronicles. grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Good afternoon guys.

Boss Lero, how are we celebrating your Boo's breakthrough?

Where's Beau49? Haven't seen her in the room in a while.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
sevantex:
Congrats miss amicable, it was about time.
Go and do great exploits

Ur activities here basically made me a part of this thread even if i dont rilli comment here, hehe

As dave said, their fada dia smiley
Congrats again!
Lolz. Thanks dear. I'm grateful for your involvement in the spirit with our activities here.

I will endeavor to do great exploits and make you proud... lol. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. He delegated the responsibility to you jare, so oblige me.

I'm I the only one noticing that you've been opening pages 'anyhow' since your hopes became reality? Lolz

Hehehhehehehe anyways you never inform LastMumu about the May 1st groove na....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
adeaks:
Amicable, now that God has delisted you from the job market, remember to bring the whole of your first fruit into the temple, and the prophet shall pray for you and you shall be elevated. angry wink

I am really really happy for you dear. Wishing you God's favor and upliftment in the job. Its time for you to join our costain chronicles. grin
Hahahaha.
Adeaks, elevation again? Lol. I'm coming with my first fruit sha, I hope you have a bell tied around your white garment?

Thanks alot for the best wishes. Yesterday I almost slept on my feet! Adeaks abeg buy motor! The hour has come... Let us be driving together.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dahveydson:

When a lady says she doesn't have clothes, it means she doesn't have an idea what to wear out of a full wardrobe.

I understand smiley
Lol. Make the wardrobe cooperate o!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jazmiynne:

I'm I the only one noticing that you've been opening pages 'anyhow' since your hopes became reality? Lolz

Hehehhehehehe anyways you never inform LastMumu about the May 1st groove na....
Lol. I noticed the coincidence o! Hahahaha.

I will inform him, I hope he doesn't puke on me on May 1st sha cos him like shayo.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
My mingled boo, that special number is top notch! Thank you so much for thanking God on my behalf.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
petiteee:
Mr Dahveydson grin lipsrsealed *runs out*

wink wink wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09
congrats amygwogwo.i join others in celebrating u. what a perfect way to celebrate your month.just do your best & make everyone proud.office politics is real but just be careful
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Udochee:
congrats amygwogwo.i join others in celebrating u. what a perfect way to celebrate your month.just do your best & make everyone proud.office politics is real but just be careful
Thanks dearie!
Wow! that's a whole new dimension of advice. Thanks Udo, office politics all the way, office romance run away... lol.

I sure will not bring shame on y'al.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by petiteee(f): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09:
My mingled boo, that special number is top notch! Thank you so much for thanking God on my behalf.
I can imagine how your 1st Sunday will be like cheesy dance wey you never dance before, naim you go Dance tomorrow grin chei! God punish devil!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Philomath1212: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amicable09
Just when I thought you were the one that quickly referred me as I got this.
Never know they are the scammers cry cry cry
Thank God for nairaland

Attn: You have been recommended for a Job chat on Monday 2nd May 2016 by 9am at No 62 Okota rd Iyana-Oja b/stop,opposite Kamola Plaza beside Mobil Oil,Okota,Lagos with Y.E.Organization.

Direction: From Oshodi take Cele/Mile-2 stop at Ilasamaja bus-stop,from Ilasamaja take Gate and stop at Iyana-Oja bus-stop by Mobil Oil,Cross to the other side,the building directly opposite Kamola Plaza

Please be informed that you should come with two-passport photograph and printout of this mail.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Regards
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Philomath1212:
Graduate engineer Facility officer /manager HSE officer Logistics and inventory officer Maintenance officer Production engineer Any and more of these opportunities in any reputable company. Thanks. Send my party IV too
Only you, all these interests?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Philomath1212:
Amicable09
Just when I thought you were the one that quickly referred me as I got this.
Never know they are the scammers cry cry cry
Thank God for nairaland

Attn: You have been recommended for a Job chat on Monday 2nd May 2016 by 9am at No 62 Okota rd Iyana-Oja b/stop,opposite Kamola Plaza beside Mobil Oil,Okota,Lagos with Y.E.Organization.

Direction: From Oshodi take Cele/Mile-2 stop at Ilasamaja bus-stop,from Ilasamaja take Gate and stop at Iyana-Oja bus-stop by Mobil Oil,Cross to the other side,the building directly opposite Kamola Plaza

Please be informed that you should come with two-passport photograph and printout of this mail.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Regards
Lol. Philomath you will not kill me with laugh! Sorry about the yeye invite, it shows you are on the right path though...

Whenever I see sth of interest to you, I'll definitely let you know as well.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mandonnels(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
@amicable09 congratz to u. to all dos stil hopin and believing in God, yours will surely come.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mandonnels(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
@amicable09 congratz to u. to all dos stil hopin and believing in God, yours will surely come.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
adeaks:
Good afternoon guys.

Boss Lero, how are we celebrating your Boo's breakthrough?

Where's Beau49? Haven't seen her in the room in a while.

Here here......
I come in once in a while.
How are you?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mrford(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amicable congrats to you. You deserve it.
Finally God have picked your call.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
mandonnels:
@amicable09
congratz to u.
to all dos stil hopin and believing in God, yours will surely come.
Thanks alot mandonnels and a big Amen to your prayer. I believe in faith everyone of us will.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mrford:
Amicable congrats to you. You deserve it.
Finally God have picked your call.
Thank you Mrford. Indeed, he picks calls from GSM... lol.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
Dave I don't have work clothes oooo... lol. I'm not ready like Moyarh who could attend an interview under 30 minutes of being notified... lol.

But we will sha appear in the office like that.
Story story. U will still show up looking great on tuesday cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.