Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2422862 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Fear not... Your beloved is a determined suitor. I have confidence he would remain undaunted cheesy
Hmmmmm...okay oo embarassed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
karleone:

I'm speechless for now. I'll let my Umunnas deliberate on this issue. We'll get back to your family in no distant time. Hopefully on July 4th we'll finalize the rights.
Wow!
Ogom!!!! cheesy
July 4th is here already.

Let me invite my friends to come and help me with my gele grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Me? Discourage her? I dare not!
I have only encouraged her to prepare as the waiting period shall be long

Besides.... "There are many more suitors to come..." Engr Karl I think you should think about this statement well o before investing into that list cheesy
Lolz.
Jaz stop speaking from both corners of your mouth na cheesy

Encourage everyone, including Engr Karl.
If he needs to get loan for this ceremony, encourage him to. There are many MFBs willing and ready to give out loans.

We need his status to upgrade.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Abimbex007:

I'll barber the HEAD and leave the hair cheesy Wicked Woman tongue tongue cheesy
Lolz ... Who is poisoning your mind? If you barber your head, you will be on skin cut cheesy
I want the best for you always remember.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
karleone:

Just tell me I'm marrying your daughters.

Bros is dat how u used to do..biko take 1 & let the rest spread for others abeggg.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz ...
Who is poisoning your mind? If you barber your head, you will be on skin cut cheesy

I want the best for you always remember.
I believe you smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mannylex(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dahveydson:
Hey mannylex, boss of life! grin trust you're good and smashing all the targets in your path. grin

I'll like to hear the layman explanation of all this investment kini you're on about here... smiley

Think of the money market as a form of Fixed deposit but with a bit of "swag". You know fixed deposit has a stable rate from time of opening to point of liquidation, and also has a varied rate in respect to amount invested this is quite different with money market as rate is not fixed and also rate is not dependent on amount to be invested but rather on the prevailing rate obtainable in the market. Also note that the rate changes daily

In essence what this mean is that as at today where a fixed deposit of 1 million would give you a ROI of 5% for a 30 days period, an investment in money market would give a ROI of about 7-8% (the rate varies daily) but as at today, the quoted rate was 8.3%

Other Benefits are your interest are paid quarterly , there is ease of entry and exit...

Minimum investment amount is 50k, subsequent addition is also minimum 50k. ... You can easily fund your money market account via a funds transfer , cheque, bank draft or transfer on the Stanbic IBTC mobile app platform.

If you need further clarifications you can ask, you can PM me. Would be glad to answer all questions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mannylex(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month Fam. Wish you all a prosperous 2nd half of the year. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Udochee:
Bros is dat how u used to do..biko take 1 & let the rest spread for others abeggg.

You didn't see the list of what I'll do for her? You've not even seen that for the Umunnas, Umuadas, the ndi omees. Bros, d content of that list can make one marry wife and take her forever away from her family. Because he'll be thinking he bought the woman.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mannylex:

Think of the money market as a form of Fixed deposit but with a bit of "swag". You know fixed deposit has a stable rate from time of opening to point of liquidation, and also has a varied rate in respect to amount invested this is quite different with money market as rate is not fixed and also rate is not dependent on amount to be invested but rather on the prevailing rate obtainable in the market. Also note that the rate changes daily

In essence what this mean is that as at today where a fixed deposit of 1 million would give you a ROI of 5% for a 30 days period, an investment in money market would give a ROI of about 7-8% (the rate varies daily) but as at today, the quoted rate was 8.3%

Other Benefits are your interest are paid quarterly , there is ease of entry and exit...

Minimum investment amount is 50k, subsequent addition is also minimum 50k. ... You can easily fund your money market account via a funds transfer , cheque, bank draft or transfer on the Stanbic IBTC mobile app platform.

If you need further clarifications you can ask, you can also add me up on whatsapp. Would be glad to answer all questions.

This is still not layman enough grin

But it will do, i'll shoot you a msg.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
karleone:
Bros, d content of that list can make one marry wife and take her forever away from her family.
Hahahahaaa... abeg i no fit laff again.i wish u well in ur endeavor. udo diri gi

BTW i found out u also attended the only FUT in the east...also studied there as well.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Udochee:
Hahahahaaa... abeg i no fit laff again.i wish u well in ur endeavor. udo diri gi

BTW i found out u also attended the only FUT in the east...also studied there as well.

Ya di kwara gi (Let peace be unto U too - for Abimbex sake).

Really? That's awesome to hear. Who knows, we must have crossed each others path while walking along the sunny paths of the great citadel. Are you an engine guy?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
karleone:

Ya di kwara gi... That's awesome to hear. Who knows, we must have crossed each others path
Issorite... surely we must have crossed paths if not at workshop,hall of mercy,stacc or bushpath. also an engine guy (pet)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
guys gud evening i neEd guys gud evening i neEd ur support am contesting for mr NAIRALAND CONTEST.. I NEED UR SUPPORT GUYS...#TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEMI# CC UDOCHIE
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 02, 2016
Dahveydson:

This is still not layman enough grin

But it will do, i'll shoot you a msg.

In my opinion, investing in the money market isn't much of a good idea as the market isn't doing well at the moment. Stanbic, ARM and FBN have the highest interest rates for MMF currently at an average of 9 - 10%, but considering the fact that inflation rate is currently hovering around 15%, this doesn't look much like a great investment. undecided

I frustratingly yanked off the little investment I had with FBN two weeks ago or so, a lot of other investors are also pulling their money out of the market as well as rates are not lucrative enough. If you have any cash you want to invest, I would advise you throw into the real economy, invest in agriculture, transportation, start up a business or just anything aside MMF. Heck, even Treasury Bills is a better alternative right now to MMF. The thing tire me mehn. angry

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 12:43am On Jul 02, 2016
LastMumu:

In my opinion, investing in the money market isn't much of a good idea as the market isn't doing well at the moment. Stanbic, ARM and FBN have the highest interest rates for MMF at the moment at an average of 9 - 10%, but considering the fact that inflation rate is currently hovering around 15%, this doesn't look much like a great investment. undecided

I frustratingly yanked off the little investment I had with FBN two weeks ago or so, a lot of other investors are also pulling their money out of the market as well as rates are not lucrative enough. If you have any cash you want to invest, I would advise you throw into the real economy, invest in agriculture, transportation, start up a business or just anything aside MMF. Heck, even Treasury Bills is a better alternative right now to MMF. The thing tire me mehn. angry

The ever wise one. Thanks for the expose..

Just the other day I was saying to myself, it's been a while I saw a post from you.

Hope those babes in your area have not ruined you... grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 02, 2016
LastMumu:

In my opinion, investing in the money market isn't much of a good idea as the market isn't doing well at the moment. Stanbic, ARM and FBN have the highest interest rates for MMF at the moment at an average of 9 - 10%, but considering the fact that inflation rate is currently hovering around 15%, this doesn't look much like a great investment. undecided

naso...who dash you?
You yanked it off and gave it to Sikira?E be like you no wan blow sha
I 'remembered' you yesterday, I know you will say it is a lie as usual.

I agree with you on throwing money into the 'real economy'. Why do people even stash money somewhere? I guess they prefer it because it has zero risk involved.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2016
LastMumu:

Somebody is trying to get customer, you are spoiling 'market'. angry

Dahveydson, go and invest in the Stanbic MMF o.
angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2016
LastMumu:

In my opinion, investing in the money market isn't much of a good idea as the market isn't doing well at the moment. Stanbic, ARM and FBN have the highest interest rates for MMF currently at an average of 9 - 10%, but considering the fact that inflation rate is currently hovering around 15%, this doesn't look much like a great investment. undecided

So wic of these places did u dump ur millions, boss?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2016
davide470:

angry

grin grin grin

Oga Dave aff spoken!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Dahveydson:

The ever wise one. Thanks for the expose..

Just the other day I was saying to myself, it's been a while I saw a post from you.

Hope those babes in your area have not ruined you... grin

Lol at wise one, shey you no see 'mumu' for my name? grin

Bros na new half of year we dey so, I wan turn new leaf; no more old babes mbok, Na fresh babes I wan arrange now. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

naso...who dash you?
You yanked it off and gave it to Sikira?E be like you no wan blow sha
I 'remembered' you yesterday, I know you will say it is a lie as usual.

I agree with you on throwing money into the 'real economy'. Why do people even stash money somewhere? I guess they prefer it because it has zero risk involved.

Lol old woman, I stopped dating Sikira since a month ago or so. I now have my eyes set on your beauriful sister, reason why I liquidated my money with FBN so I pay her bride price. You know I have always had a thing for Igbo girls, especially the yellow pawpaws amongst them. grin

Yeah you remembered me yesterday, yeah you almost called, blah blah blah mehhhh mehhhh mehhhh, go and sleep jarey. Na today? angry

It is a risk and reward thing - the higher the risk the higher the yield, the lower the risk the lower the yield. Most people are risk aversive, so they are naturally inclined to 'stash' their money where there is little or no risk. Unfortunately, there is nothing like no risk, taking no risk itself is a risk. If the inflation rate is higher than your ROI(Return on Investment), then that is a big risk on its own. Na people wey dey pack money put for savings account I pity pass.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2016
Do you work in an Environmental Consulting firm? Kindly send me a PM. I need help. Thanks.

Please help share this.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2016
davide470:

angry
Haah, sorry o Mannylex, no vex say I go dey try put sand sand for your garri o. Dahveydson Oya pack all your money, straight to Stanbic MMF immediately! angry angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2016
cc150615:

So wic of these places did u dump ur millions, boss?
Which millions mbok? grin grin Biko na manage I dey manage like everyone else o

I'm currently flirting with the idea of going into transportation. I for like enter agriculture but no time mehn. cry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ElDeeVee(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2016
Hi Cocolav wink wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2016
Ferdyboss please pick up your call. Been trying your number throughout the week.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2016
Lero15:
Ferdyboss please pick up your call. Been trying your number throughout the week.

Hi Lero, Sorry about that. It wasn't intentional.

You might wanna call now. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2016
LastMumu:
Which millions mbok? grin grin Biko na manage I dey manage like everyone else o

I'm currently flirting with the idea of going into transportation. I for like enter agriculture but no time mehn. cry
Transportation isn't bad sha....
Your siggy is overdue for an update btw!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2016
LAUGH IT OFF!!! grin

A man who bed-wets went to see a psychiatrist.

PSYCHIATRIST: Does a dream usually precede your bed-wetting? Tell me how it happens.

MAN: A little demon appears to me in my sleep and
says, "Oya, let us pee". Then, I wake up to see the bed
wet with my urine.

PSYCHIATRIST: This is what you must do. If the demon
comes tonight and tells you "let us pee", just tell him
that you have already peed.
(The man left and returned the following day with tears
streaming down his face.)

PSYCHIATRIST: Why are you weeping? Didn't my
therapy work?

MAN: Walahi, you have worsened my case!

PSYCHIATRIST: What? How?

MAN: When the demon came, I told him I'd already peed. Then he said, "Oya, let us poo!".... grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2016
Wroskian you have killed me with laugh! grin grin grin
This is so funny cheesy Bed wetting is ... I will not talk sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Happy belated birthday Tolusan. May litigants never cease from your doorstep. grin

You and B***i should sha do quick so that I can eat wedding rice. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.