Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2421807 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lero15:

Yes!!! angry angry angry
lol...but why you squeeze face like this na grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Lol @ Sumptuous...I give what I have...

What do u owe me again?
lol you don't remember? Good for me tho... grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Sunnypar:
We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Bartender Supervisor Account Clerk Front Desk officer Location: Ikotun, Lagos Responsibilities Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails Plan and present bar menu Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience Comply with all food and beverage regulations Requirements Proven working experience as a bartender Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks Computer literacy Knowledge of a second language will be considered a plus Positive attitude and excellent communication skills Ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean Application Closing Date Not Specified. Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: stevethedancer@gmail.com or apply in Person to Yusuf Olatunji Street, Off Liasu road, Ile-Iwe b/stop, Ikotun, Lagos. Enquiries 08175261579
Evening Sir.

Please what are the working hours for this position? I'm interested. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
ladyF:

lol you don't remember? Good for me tho... grin

You can keep your pounded yam and soup.... I don't bank on empty promises tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ferdyboss:

You can keep your pounded yam and soup.... I don't bank on empty promises tongue

*sigh*

Oh ye of little faith... cry

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
TheSCRYPT:

Doctor. Treating the ailments. Lol. tongue
#Walks back into oblivion.
Mr Cranky angry

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 12:26am On Sep 14, 2016
Escape room Naija? Anybody?? angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheSCRYPT: 1:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Jamean:

Mr Cranky angry

Dusts the sarcasm off. It doesn't work on me, sorry . tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 1:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Indicate Interest Now: Candidate Focused Applicant Training Online And Offline

Greetings to You.

Firstly, If you haven't seen it yet, then you might want to watch this short video to understand the idea behind our services https://www.facebook.com/mynigerianjobs/videos/306972116339048/

The Idea behind this training is to bridge the huge gap in Nigeria between an individual been a job seeker and ACTUALLY been employable. As you already may know, the truth is not that there aren't jobs at all in Nigeria but that for even the few that are there, qualified/suitable candidates aren't available to fill them.

It is not enough to have a degree any more or to work for working sake. The growing and developing job sector of Nigeria is moving from personnel management to human resources management which implies the shift from "mere staffing" of companies to progressively new "talent acquisition" hence, the need that applicants seeking entry into employment be more than just "paper" holding, robot-like personnel but technically sound talents of resourceful, well composed and problem solving capabilities. It is now little about what the hiring firm can do for you as opposed to what you can do for the hiring firm.

In this regard, we thought it wise to bring about a training program focused on making individuals like you much better applicants: less of job seekers but more of candidates. A job seeker is one of many people with the assumption of been qualified to fill the vacancy of any particular firm whereas a candidate is an individual screened and found technically sound in knowledge and proficiency to fill a specific vacancy within their available skill set.
The modules for this program has been tailored to cover all aspects of the recruitment life-cycle of firms and the schedule can be tailored to suit your needs and as well, your most convenient approach to both undergoing the training and learning in general.

This is not a job fair so please do not expect that we will give you jobs. However, at the end of the training, you will be provided list of web platforms that are vetted to be genuine. Been part of the training also gives you access to our consultation service (if you are ever in need of preparatory discussions for job interviews, managing job offers or dealing with work environment issues) after the training.
Furthermore, the training will be personalized to not just provide you services but to teach you to get it right yourself (e.g. CV writing).

The schedules available are:

1. Online (Live) Training : This involves running the course based on (a) one on one or (b) group live video conference interaction over the internet with the resource person lecturing, taking and answering questions.

2. Online (e-learning) Training : This involves sending of learning guides and resource materials over the net and assisting in understanding through social media platforms via chat or online calls.

3. Offline (Live) Training : This involves face to face meetings during which all training, questions and answers are catered for. This option may be affected by the geographical location of the trainer or number of interests arising from any particular geographical location except where a private or home based tutorial is arranged for.

4. Offline (Mobile) Consultation : This is a consultancy service for those with specific challenges statements or need guidance on specific subjects within the available modules and is available round the clock. Service will be rendered via calls or text.

Training Modules To Choose From

1. Introduction to Basics: Overview of the make and mare factors in recruitment.
- Nature of job seers
- Differentiating a J seeker and a Candidate
- Tips on been a Candidate
- Etiquette of job seeking

2. Before Job Application: All you need to know before picking interest in a job vacancy or career path.
- Job Sectors
- Job Vacancy requirements to note
- About the hiring firm
- Knowing yourself
- Eligibility for vacancy
- Career description
- Hidden critical details of recruitment

3. Job Application process: Going about the application process in a recruitment window.
- CV/Resume writing, organization and design
- CV Tailoring
- Cover letter/Application letter
- Keywords Management
- Passing the 10 seconds test
- Artificial Intelligence in Recruitment
- Getting you to write your own next to perfect CV

4. Interview Preparation: Learning the ropes of scaling Interviews.
- Doing your homework: To-Do list
- Selling yourself
- Commonly used Interview types and their aims
- Attending an Invitational Interview
- Dealing with a Telephone Interview
- SPRING technique of selling

5. The Interview: Attending and dealing with the Interview itself.
- Interview questions: Aims and objectives
- Answering Interview questions
- Asking Interview questions
- Defending your CV/Resume
- Offer Management: Dealing with the killer question called salary expectation
- Interview flags: Good and Bad
- Closing an Interview
- Interview follow up

6. EXTRAS: Our Free "Thank You" package
- Scaling through probation
- Retaining a job: Etiquette of an employee
- List of vetted sites for job seekers

For information on applicable fees and participation arrangements,

Kindly indicate interest by mail to mnjsbrand@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rohzay(m): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2016
am in owerri,pls I need a job urgently...here is my contact 07036147887...pls help me
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2016
veevean1:
Escape room Naija? Anybody?? angry
What is Escape room Naija?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Visionaire: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
Do you know someone who is a Programmer? A company needs one for employment asap. They will pay for your accomodation. Those interested should apply through this link - http://thelearningedgelimited.com/jobs/programmer/ . Share this with your friends or ask them to call the recruiters on 07088608145.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2016
ladyF:

lol...but why you squeeze face like this na grin

When you go fulfill your promise?? angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2016
Lero15:

When you go fulfill your promise?? angry
cry cry cry

Soon dear....soon.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bready(f): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2016
pls did any other person get invite for this Richlife commercial and Logistics Limited interview tomorrow.

what is the company like and what is their salary structure pls?

someone help me out. Thanks.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Phunkyposh(f): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Top of the day to you. I am interested in getting an organisation to intern with , I am a fresh graduate of a State University with a good grade... Not just book smart but intelligent. I Studied Business Education (Marketing Option). I am interested in an organisation where I can acquire on-the-job training and where my skills and potentials can be fully utilised.
I am so enthusiastic about exploring the world of work. I look forward to referrals and suggestions. Thanks in anticipation. Cheers!!!
NB: I reside in Lagos.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jezsie: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Head Teacher and Principal Needed

The following positions are required for immediate employment in a highly reputable school located in Abuja. Click on the link below for more information.

http://akinniyifelix..com/2016/09/after-sallah-vacancy.html

I wish you the best. wink

Closing date is Friday, September 16 ,2016.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sunnypar(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
ladyF:

Evening Sir.

Please what are the working hours for this position? I'm interested. grin
24hrs 7 days a week one day off
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by andycoy4real(m): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by asakunade(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
MEDICAL SALES REPs are urgently needed in these regions: South South And North Central

Requirements:
- B.sc or HND in any sciences or equivalent.

- 2 years experience in the industry or related field. (Important)

- Salary, Expenses and Incentives are very attractive.

Interested candidates should urgently send their cv to gfloxinvestments@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2016
amicable09:

I hope I get another job.

SisterGirl hope u are good...
Whatsup with the present? sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 1:12am On Sep 15, 2016
Jazmiynne:

SisterGirl hope u are good...
Whatsup with the present? sad

What're you doing awake ?
Buzz me .
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2016
Jazmiynne:

SisterGirl hope u are good... Whatsup with the present? sad
I'm good dearie cheesy Thanks for the concern. I'm taking it one day at a time.
How're doing? Everything good with you right? Good morning.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by niralos: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2016
Application is invited from suitably qualified persons to work in a private health facility poised to delivering first class health services in Sagamu Ogun state.

CLINICAL SERVICES ‎
1. CS/IMCS/001. ‎Medical Director: An MBBS, MD or MBCHB holders with at least 5-10 years post NYSC experience in emergency medical and surgical care; ability to manage an integrated medical services with focus on Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health (MNCH) services is highly advantageous. Administrative skills in managing hospital services is key. ‎He must be willing to conduct an aggressive but focused marketing strategy targeting high net worth individuals and institutions for premium medical services. He/She will be responsible for overall clinical services, direct service delivery in patient care and administrative management of the facility. A BLS and ACLS certification with proficiency in Microsoft office suite applications is an advantage.

2. Cs/IMCS/­­002.‎Medical Officer: An MBBS, MD or MBCHB holders with at least 5 years post NYSC experience in emergency medical and surgical care; ability to manage an integrated medical services with focus on Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health (MNCH) services is highly advantageous‎. Prospective job holder must be willing to pursue a career in obstetric and gynaecology as a core specialty.‎ He/She will be responsible for providing medical and surgical consultation for in and out patients, clinical evaluations, surgeries and general patient care. ‎A BLS and ACLS certification with proficiency in Microsoft office suite applications is an advantage.

N:B- Both medical doctors candidates above must possess a current MDCN licence.

3a. CS/IMCS/003A. ‎Hospital Matron: Candidate must be a double qualified Registered nurse midwife with a current nursing practising licence .The job holder should have at least 10 years experience in managing in and outpatient systems in a private or public hospital setting. Emphasis is placed on ability to use the nursing process documentation in patient care. H‎e/She will be responsible for managing the duty schedule of other nursing staff, coordination, of clinic activities, the consultation process, receiving and managing referrals and relationship with facilities requiring support of the system. Job holder must be proficient in the use of computer and Microsoft office application suite.

3b. CS/IMCS/003B‎. General Duty Nurses: Candidates must be at least a registered nurse / nurse midwife with at least 2-5 years of experience practising either in a public or private health setting; must be currently licenced by the nursing council of Nigeria. The job holder must be proficient in the use of the nursing process system in managing in and outpatients. The job holder must be skillful in managing obstetric cases including ability to conduct simple and uncomplicated deliveries, provide immediate postpartum care and nurse in patient obstetric and other general cases . Ability to use computer and Microsoft office application suite is an advantage. All such applicants must be desirous of pursuing additional specially training in nursing services.‎

4. CS/IMCS/004.‎ Pharmacy Technician: Candidate who will work under the supervision of a Clinical Pharmacist must be a certified pharmacy technician from any government recognised school of health technology in Nigeria with at least 3-5 years of practicing experience. He/ She must be familiar with local drug formulary and the essential drug list. Job holder must be skillful in basic drug dispensing procedure, use of requisition and ordering forms, stock management with inventory control cards (ICC) and critical order flagging systems. Basic adherence counselling skills, ‎ability to use the Combined Reporting, Requisition and Request Forms (CRRIRF), proficiency in Microsoft office application suite are of great advantage.

5. CS/IMCS/005. Laboratory Technician: Candidate who will work under the supervision of a Laboratory Scientist must be a certified laboratory technician from any government recognised school of health technology in Nigeria with at least 3-5 years of practicing experience. He/ She must be familiar‎ routing lab evaluations covering microbiology specimen, haematology, chemistry and hormonal sample processing. Job holder must be proficient in handling hazardous biological specimen and must be grounded in infection control and waste management procedures. Ability to conduct basic equipment troubleshooting, preventive routine maintenance and simple repairs will be of great advantage. ‎

SHARED SERVICES‎

6. SS/IMCS/006. Hospital Manager: An HND or BSc graduate of any science related field allied to medical profession or the sciences. The job holder must be highly proficient in use of computer, electronic networking systems, Microsoft applications suites and other analytical software for managing statistics in a medical setting.Candidate must have completed NYSC and should have at least 3-5 years experience in a similar job setting. He/ She will be responsible for the daily management of the hospital activities, liaising between every unit if the hospital and the management responsible for managing the shared services (finance, admin, ICT) including Human resources systems Ability to use finance and accounting software is an advantage. ‎

7. SS/IMCS/007. ‎Gatemen: Gatemen will ‎be required to manage in flow and outflow of visitors within the hospital premises. In addition, they will work with the hospital manager/ Matron and will support utility management including ensuring constant water supply, electricity changeovers from PHCN supply to inverters or generator and vice versa including basic tendering of the environment. They will ensure orderly parking of vehicles within the premises and ensure their safety from tampering or any willful damage.

8. SS/IMCS/008. ‎Hospital Orderlies/ Cleaners: they will be responsible for all round sanitation and cleaning support for the hospital service environment. They will handle waste disposal of biological, medical and garbage wastes generated in the process of patient care. Previous working experience in a similar hospital setting, training in infection control and waste management procedures will be an advantage.

SUB CONTRACTS.
9.SC/IMCS/009. Catering Services : A properly set up catering service provider is requested to apply for the provision of catering services for in patients on hospital admissions. The catering unit will be responsible for the daily meal requisition management of patients, supply of meals on request and tidying up of post meal wastes and plates. The catering outfit must be proficient in preparing common basic African dishes as well as continental meals. ‎ The prospective contractor must be registered with the Food vendors regulatory agencies and must provide evidence of certification as food vendors by appropriate medical agency.

10. SC/IMCS/010‎. Event Center Management: Application is invited from an experienced event management outfit to manage the utilisation of a fenced 1.8 acres of grassed land ‎equipped with a parking space, a dedicated wash area, a dump site, three toilets and a changing room.The event ground is suitable for birthday parties, wedding receptions, burial ceremony, religious crusades and political rallies. The event center management firm will be responsible for the marketing of the venue to prospective customers, preparation of the venue for events including provision of required rental materials- Chair, canopies, tables, ice drums, car park attendants etc and the cleaning of the event arena after every activity.. Payment terms and conditions are negotiable.

For the two subcontract services above, facility inspection is available on booking by prospective contractors‎

Procedure for Applications :
All applications must be submitted as email attachment of a single Microsoft Word document ‎containing a cover letter / suitability statement and CV of not more than 5 pages with references to:
Medservices.imperial­­hospital@gmail.com;­ medservices.imperial­­hospital@imcs.org.n­g­ ‎
Cc: ‎solarinabrahamadede­­ji@yahoo.com

A recent passport photograph must be on the front page of each application or uploaded as an additional attachment. The job reference and tittle must be quoted in the application.........­­
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2016
tolutweety:

Buzz me .

One babe like that is telling me: "Please wait, your call is being forwarded" undecided

So who did yu forward my call to? angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2016
amicable09:

I'm good dearie cheesy
Thanks for the concern.
I'm taking it one day at a time.

How're doing? Everything good with you right?
Good morning.

Lol Political answer, shoulda known better than asking yu here. Pardon my ill manners pls

I'm doing good though

(1) (2) (3) ... (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68