Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2417517 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ISAAC5243(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
hi guys, i am a new member cool[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
The 2017 JBVs is live, people.
Go here to nominate deserving people.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2016
Jesus!
Barr. iamanonymouss, I am so so sorry.
I couldn't even read to the end and I'm just realizing that this is JV section and not diary section chatroom. I'm deeply sorry.

I'll call you as soon as I leave this rural area.
Please accept my heartfelt condolences.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Iamanonymouss: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2016
amicable09:
Jesus!
Barr. iamanonymouss, I am so so sorry.
I couldn't even read to the end and I'm just realizing that this is JV section and not diary section chatroom. I'm deeply sorry.

I'll call you as soon as I leave this rural area.
Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

thanks ma'am

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2017
please call me Lordvale your line is switched off
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emasel(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year fam

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
Vacancy! Head of Marketing, Value Proposition and PR

An amazing opportunity to lead the Marketing team with a fast growing e-commerce company, pioneered by proven eCommerce entrepreneurs in Nigeria. This role is based in Lagos, Nigeria

In this role, you will be required to develop, implement and drive the marketing strategy for the company across online and offline advertising channels, PR, Branding, partnerships and growth optimization.

Key Responsibilities

* Develop and manage digital marketing, creative and communications strategies and programs for the company in order to maximize web traffic and sales
* Manage brand development, online and offline customer experience
* Optimize reach and web traffic
* Drive customer acquisition and retention initiatives, and demand generation programs
* Marketing Strategy
* Develop and manage an integrated marketing strategy and execution of multi-channel marketing activities to support overall customer acquisition, conversion, and retention objectives
* Define marketing budget, measure and realize best ROI for the marketing campaigns that creates acquisition opportunities
* Identify new markets and business opportunities and manage the penetration of these markets.
* Have a fantastic understanding of the digital landscape, new technologies and different platforms.
* Track and manage reporting for all web marketing activities and develop the campaign-effectiveness measures to guarantee the best ROI of marketing activities.
* Manage marketing relationship with Brands and Strategic partners
* Create Brand awareness
* Conceptualize and deliver various avenues for marketing like digital, SEO, SEM, Social Media, outdoor, print media, analyst briefings and events.
* Manage external agencies to deliver the SEO strategy, seasonal and ongoing SEM/PPC programmes in order to increase web traffic to owned site.
* Maintain and grow relationships with major online advertising partners, marketing affiliates, and strategic clients
* Manages the PR strategy and responsible for month on month ROI through PR led stories.
* Responsible for editorial content and social media presence and coverage

Key Requirements

- Must have Minimum 5-7 Years’ experience in a Brand - -- Management, Online Marketing, Creatives or Strategic -- Marketing role within FMCG, Telco, Agency e.t.c
-Experience in working with High growth companies and managing minimum of 1,000,000 USD marketing budgets
- Experience in ROI based reporting for marketing campaigns
- Proven Track record in delivering successful marketing campaigns

DO NOT APPLY if you DO NOT meet the requirements

To Apply, Visit:

http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2017/01/head-of-marketing-value-proposition-and.html?m=1
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by okzcorp: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
This room still bubbles. Happy new year guys. Let us make more exploits this 2017. God Bless us all.

Courtesy:

Rev. Okzcorp
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2017
okzcorp:
This room still bubbles. Happy new year guys. Let us make more exploits this 2017. God Bless us all.

Courtesy:

Rev. Okzcorp

Sent you a new year gift.

Did you get it ?

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onyenedumicheal(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2017
Pls who know this firm
Is it real ND how can one locate.

You are invited for about interview at liberty tourism Lydia located at: grand view mall,
1 Emmanuel keshi strong, magpie GRA PHASE 2,
SHANGISHA, LAGOS

How do some you go there frm ikejA.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmerdotter: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Job Opening!!!
Building Engineer
Role Description: Analyze reports, help design structures, and manage contracts and budgets. Create construction schedules and keep construction sites in compliance with applicable laws.
Qualifications
1. Bachelors degree in building, civil engineering or a related field.
2. Relevant experience working with in a construction firm.
3. Strong communication skills.
4. Attention to detail, math skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs with the subject BUILDING ENGINEER to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmerdotter: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Job Opening!!!
Accountant
Role Description: Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
Qualifications
1. Bachelors degree in accounting.
2. Relevant experience working as an accountant in an organization.
3. Excellent oral and written skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs with the subject ACCOUNTANT to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adey466: 4:14am On Jan 03, 2017
please am in need of a driving job around festac,ojo and badagry axis
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Inkredible(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hi, any nurses in the room?

Am in need of a job hookup in Lagos..

Home care, HMO, Hospital.. Anyone

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
You want them to sue for derailing abiii tongue

kaboninc:

Hmmmm cool cool

I see. What's quiet to me is loud to you and Karl.. .

Hmmm.. ..just thinking....are my thoughts loud?

Perhaps you should reconsider your threshold of sound
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
ytou a recruiting firm, right? Please, I have less cash biko
Emmerdotter:
Job Opening!!!
Accountant
Role Description: Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
Qualifications
1. Bachelors degree in accounting.
2. Relevant experience working as an accountant in an organization.
3. Excellent oral and written skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs with the subject ACCOUNTANT to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jazmiynne:
You want them to sue for derailing abiii tongue

I know you'd graciously accept to be my counsel! tongue

Perhaps you should reconsider your threshold of sound

Thats the thing. I don't even know. Can you help me here? Lol.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ahhh... Banning things.. .

Am out on before the mods do me something
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
kaboninc:

Send an application letter detailing why you are best fit to be helped. Address it to The HR with subject of mail: "Call for Help".

All Applications not properly titled would be ignored and only shortlisted candidates would be considered.

Deadline: Unspecified cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
kaboninc:

Send an application letter detailing why you are best fit to be helped. Address it to The HR with subject of mail: "Call for Help".

All Applications not properly titled would be ignored and only shortlisted candidates would be considered.

Deadline: Unspecified

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)