|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,731,778 members, 3,321,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 January 2017 at 04:44 AM
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Phoster: 12:53pm On Jan 11|
PHOSTER SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Phoster Solutions, a branding/advertising agency in Lagos, Nigeria that consults for SMEs and multinational companies on branding require qualified personnels to fill the following vacancies.
Maintaining the office,
Paying of bills
Managing office float and expenses
Errands for office staff
Cleaning and other related tasks
Must have minimum SSCE certificate
Must be able to speak and write good English
Must be a team player but also highly independent in solving problems
Not more than 30years
Must have good inter-personal relationship skills
Must reside around ogba/agege environs
N 240,000 annually (plus other benefits)
Send your C/v to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline Jan 19th 2017
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Atamc: 1:16pm On Jan 11|
Please, I need your help. I recently relocated to Lagos because of a small job I secured here. I'm looking for a room self contain around Akowonjo/Iyana Ipaja/Dopemu/Egbeda axis, and my budget is 100k. The agents I've met all gave me a cost above 130k and I don't have that kind of money now. If you know of any vacant room self contain or any corper that's looking for a house around the afore-mentioned areas, please PM me. Thanks.
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sifo: 2:24pm On Jan 11|
MoyoGENERAL:The year is still new na
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cuteade: 3:23pm On Jan 11|
Role: Stock Controller
Report to: Branch Manager
The Stock Controller is responsible for store inventory and forecasting activities in assigned Cinema site associated with customers and products.
Extremely organised and task-focused, you'll bring experience from the retail, warehousing or logistic environment. Level-headed problem solver with full responsibility for daily operations with the ability to communicate confidently at every level
• Maintaining the required stock levels of everyday products.
• Monitoring and analysing stock levels.
• Liaising with managers to ensure special offer products are available.
• Ensuring stock availability at all times.
• Forecasting stock replenishment.
• Forecasting stock requirements covering seasonal and promotional periods.
• Receiving deliveries and taking proper inventory of stock.
• Accurate record keeping of outgoing stock for sale (issued to team members)
• Damage and shrinkage control and reporting
• Consistent food temperature measurements (Using temperature probe)
• Monthly order request through Filmshop
• Working closely with sites accountants for detail checking supplier invoices, waybills, signing off and maintaining filing process.
• Communicate regularly with logistic team on movement and storage of stock.
• Working closely with the supplier base when necessary to ensure that stock is shipped within the agreed timetables.
• Reconciling weekly, monthly and quarterly stock takes and prepares stock report respectively.
• Working closely with retail management in developing new processes to ensure optimal stock control and great product availability.
• Communicate all availability issues and providing appropriate solutions.
• Retail and Logistics Managers
• Branch Managers
• Cinema Mangers
• Site Accountant.
Some resources to succeed in this role incorporate the following:
• Organised individual with structured approach, Self-motivated, able to respond under pressure and be pro-active.
• Excellent working knowledge of spreadsheets
• Warehouse stock management and supply chain knowledge
• Numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills, able to interpret and communicate problems succinctly.
• Minimum of 2 years working experience
Qualified candidate should send their CV to email@example.com
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tunbolity: 4:18pm On Jan 11|
Inner Vision Schools, Onireke, Dugbe, Ibadan is in need of a qualified graduate with B.A or B.Ed in English or Literature. Apply at the above address of the school. For enquiries, call 08035389202
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kingpin83(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11|
I have a sewing small factory I need a tailor who can make shirts.pants,trousers,long sleeves ,sweater,joggers,shorts,roundneck ,for unisex. Urgently need for a weekend jobs. Sat and Sunday only and after done I do check up and pay immediately! Am in Dopemu area. So tailor must be around that axis for easy arrival. Call or whatsapp 08037523258.
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bumbum20: 9:16pm On Jan 11|
A graduate of Law currently serving in Lagos is urgently needed at a law firm. Qualified applicants should send their cv to Piquancysolicitors@gmail.com. You can also call 08112600558 for more details.
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ennygal: 7:05am On Jan 12|
Who knows whether zeenat travels and Tour, located at Dugbe Ibadan is currently recruiting?
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by emmyshadzy: 8:48am On Jan 12|
Good morning all.
Please who knows the company name/address below? I got a text message to come for interview tomorrow. Having done an online search, I don't seem to find out anything about them. Thanks all, as I await your help on this.
GOLDEN ROTEX NIGERIA COMPANY L.T.D
This great company are convert raw materials to any other product such as rubber, iron, waste food e.t.c and they are situated
@ plot 12 olusunkeye crescent Anthony oshodi.
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by debawilliam1: 10:26am On Jan 12|
NOGIC JQS is the platform for oil and gas professionals and other interested in the industry. Visit www.nogicjqs.gov.ng to create your profile.
Registration is absolutely FREE
NOGIC JQS is a data collation, dissemination and retrieval system for Capacity Building, Expatriate Quota Processing/Application, NCEC Processing/Application, Marine Vessel Categorization, Monitoring, Research and Development for the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. It was created in line with section 56(a) of the NOGICD Act. The NOGIC JQS platform powered by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board is regarded as the sole system for Nigeria Content registration and prequalification of contractors in the Oil and Gas industry. It accommodates all stakeholders in the industry such as the Operators, Regulators, Service Companies and Institutions, as well as individuals with skills, trainings, certifications and relevant qualifications required in the industry.
Furthermore, Nigerians who are registered as individuals on the portal with the required competencies and education qualification will be eligible for training capacity building. Employment opportunities would also be available via the portal.
Get informed about latest happenings in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry!
Kindly visit the NOGIC JQS portal www.nogicjqs.gov.ng
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by motty92: 11:14am On Jan 12|
Hello..A great day to you...!!
One of our client is looking to fill the positions below.
If you find yourself suitable or you have someone qualified for any of the role,kindly Apply/Share.
DIGITAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER
- OND/HND/BSc in graphics design or any other relevant discipline.
- Must have practical skills with portfolio of creative works as evidence.
- Candidate must have just completed NYSC or have completed not more than 1 year.
- Candidate must have high taste for excellence.
- HND/BSc in Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
- 3-4 years experience in Sales and Marketing with at least 1 year as a Manager.
- Candidate must currently hold similar position or at last job.
- Positive track-record of superior sales and marketing performance.
- Strong commercial and business sense
- Must possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Above average ability to use Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel and Power-point
- Must have High integrity index and ability to lead effectively.
- Certification in professional or leadership courses will be an added advantage
INTERNAL CONTROL OFFICER
- BSc in Accounting
- Must have just completed NYSC or have completed not more than 1 year.
- Must have the ability to pay attention to details as well as proven ability to work in a team.
- Having a professional certification in Accounting is an added advantage.
RETAIL OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Minimum of B.Sc in Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Must have at least 3 years retail experience with a year or more as a retail head/manager.
- Proven ability to drive Sales
- Ability to manage people is a prerequisite
- Relevant sales related training is an added advantage
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
- BSc/BA in any discipline from the social sciences and humanities.
- Must have just completed NYSC or have completed not more than 1 year.
- Good communication Skill is non negotiable
- Must be a Female
- Must have experience as a Retail Sales Associate before or after NYSC OR Volunteering experience with Proven ability to Manage People.
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must have 1-2 years of experience as a dispatch rider
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Have a mature attitude
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos routes
All job locations are in Lagos (Mainland).
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
E.g "DISPATCH RIDER".
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cuteade: 12:33pm On Jan 12|
The Filmhouse Ltd
Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Qualification: HND
Preferred Years of Experience:
Application Deadline: 2017-02-10
Filmhouse Ltd is a cinema development and management company with head office in Lagos and branches across Nigeria. We require capable personnel with logistics experience to work with our logistics team.
• strategically plan, coordinate and manage logistics, wearhouse, transportatio, drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
• Developing and confirming schedules
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints
• Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
• Preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
• Liaising with staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum of degree in any related discipline
• At least 1 – 3 years experience
• Must be target-driven and innovative
• Must be a good Driver and be familiar with Road Maps in Nigeria and transport companies
• Must be able to use the Microsoft office
We are always open for training and development and will assist the candidate to be familiar with the cinema culture and environment.
Qualified candidate should send there CV's to email@example.com
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12|
Please always create a thread HERE! for your job postings.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Twaci(f): 1:12pm On Jan 12|
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 3:06pm On Jan 12|
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12|
Twaci:Lool. Hey T, I am very well.
How's your boring day going?
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12|
Jazmiynne:Lol. You just have to tell them till they make it a culture to open threads.
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12|
Thank you guys for posting vacancies. It is highly appreciated but please always create a thread or you can create a thread and update it daily/weekly with Job adverts.
Please go HERE to create the thread!
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Twaci(f): 3:23pm On Jan 12|
Just finished eating this very delicious Achara soup
Think I over fed
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12|
Twaci:Achara Soup? I want!
Overfed after taking those tiny scoops with those tiny hands abi?
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 3:44pm On Jan 12|
Ofe Achara! OMG itavteyed! Please share some to me naaaa.... I don't want the soup o biko (I don't have ojukokoro ) ... Just handpick the Achara and gimme
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mklg: 4:20pm On Jan 12|
I want to startup an educational website and i need people that can work with me towards this.
Interested participants should please forward their details including :
Number (whatsapp and call)
I am looking forward to working with great minds towards achieving this aim. Thank you..
Contact me : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Twaci(f): 4:28pm On Jan 12|
Jazmiynne:It haf finish already
|Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Twaci(f): 4:29pm On Jan 12|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138